Dewey Weaver Verified User
  • Member since Apr 28th 2016
  • Last Activity:

Posts by Dewey Weaver

Playing the over/under Keb - one of them is correct and thanks for noticing.

I am hopeful that the Swedes got rolled like we did. The other might be that they are trying to rescue their reputations with a replication or some kind of positive result.

The least helpful and worse possible outcome would be that they were compromised by Rossi - which I really hope was never or is the case.

We'll see how long they stay silent.

Kev - you clearly have not studied the Swede's published literature and, as a result, you're not credible anywhere but in your own head. You start from a factless position and make it worse because you apparently have no ability to read / discern what a fact or the truth is. You have no basis in truth and that must make for a miserable existence. You only see / hear what you want and then you spin it to match your fantasy of how things must be. That makes you a sad fiction writer at best. You are a living in a mental typhoon of Rossi lies promulgated by your underlord and his SPs. And then you have the unmitigated audacity to try and put the onus on others because of your lazy, factless, miserable, bombastic existence. We've all read the reports and understand them. If you have read the reports then you clearly do not have the ability to interpret and convert into effective argument. You're turning into a stain on Planet Rossi which I didn't think was possible. The truth is going to crush your spirit which in reality makes me sad.

THH is an accomplished academic but don't tell Kev as he continues his work of fiction on behalf of his underlord.

I don't think that Kev can make a credible case around IH loosing money but he keeps repeating it so it must be real (in his head). It is entertaining nonetheless.

A pure fabrication regarding the Swedes and a black box test. Levi and Rossi were all in their knickers - which they acknowledged that during

the disallowance of thermocouple data, incorrect IR camera settings and Rossi shorted-control run compromises of the "independent test".

The only tangible reality that Rossi has truly put into the marketplace are the hectares of waste oil polluting numerous hazardous waste sites in Italy.

Oh....and it doesn't appear that Menichella is a PhD either. Here we go again.......

Bob offended the mods - how dare he.

Absolutely pitiful and disgraceful.

Yet another unneeded stain on L.F. which continues to signal not ready for prime time. (which is coming).

Ah yes... a very satisfying asymptote to nothing for the Rossifarian remnant of Planet Rossi. First we have the analog to the chemistry of fire then we move on to an Edison safety lesson. This has become more entertaining that I could have ever imagined. They work hard those Rossifarians - got to hand them that.

Wyttenbach - we encouraged the researchers and scientist associated with our efforts to present anything they wanted to present at ICCF21.

I thought it was an effective sharing. We plan to continue that approach.

Alan - we plan to update at the next ICCF.

Wyttenbach - what is wrong with accepting money to fund deeper research? How else do you think this is going to happen? Is anybody else showing up with funds that enable a broad exploration? The open projects are admirable and noble but have less support and progress than folks anticipated. Why is that? It is not because of the people - most were smart, honest and hard-working. One of the reasons was the lack of resources. Are you blaming IH for picking up the some of the pieces and enabling folks to stay in the hunt? Bob didn't need any money - he is a successful and principled engineering Fellow who had retired to pursue his interests and enjoy life with his family. He has joined us because of our commitment to pushing the research and science thru to professional validation / verification. If we succeed there then applied engineering will follow. That should be a joyous day for all on planet earth, even those who will eventually be displaced by fielded LENR systems.

Alan - thank you for further solidifying our understanding of you and your position. You continue to underwhelm - did I deny anything?????

The commitment and ability to apply capital at the edge of the Frontier requires new models.

I choose to leave you simmering in your present state of being.

Pitiful Alan - I would like to point out that you have no idea what you are talking about which is business as usual.

I'm looking forward to the day when you come face to face with truth. I am hoping that you'll be able to recognize it

but suspect that your bitterness and the smallness of your position may result in that not even being a near miss.

Hoping for the best though.

Spam - we walked away and had to circle back when the Rossifarians started trying to rewrite history. That appears to have restarted in earnest after his catastrophic Jan 31 video train wreck. We can refight that war all day and night long. Facts are facts. Rossi is an eco and business fraud criminal who has faked everything in his latest endeavor.

Tork - my world view includes, among other things, a position that we must do everything we can to stop the systematic destruction of our planet's ecosystem.

Your overlord is on a 40 year mission powered by greed and evil - he certainly walks the talk. Look at the trail of destruction left in his wake. I'll have more for you to look at soon so bide your time and anticipate, anticipate anticipate.

IHFB - I completely understand the truth. You continue to deal in spin from the Rossifarian Book of Lies. Its what you have always done. Rossi polluted huge parts of Italy then left it behind all for the sake of gold, silver, Lira and Dollars until he got caught and thrown into prison. A total crooked creep who couldn't get by border control because of the look on his face. I believe that we have seen that face before - que the Lewan magic presto steam switch video.

In fact , in honor of you, we're going to get an updated Petrodragon pictogram in the works. Keep your spinning wheel greased.

Bang - I agree that today's comments from the R'ster further complicate his attempts to deal with SGS. Might be triple checkmate now.

Then he gets to deal with the radiation folks. Then he gets to deal with..........

IHFB - I don't think you understand. The environmental disaster left behind by Rosis's PetroDragon con in Italy is only partially cleaned up.

I've recently learned that the remaining clean-up number is much larger than 100M euro and that the in the ground pollution represents an ongoing monumental crime against our planet AND humanity. We might need to send someone on an investigative expedition - some pictures would be nice of the incredible damage left in the R'ster's criminal wake.