Dewey Weaver Verified User
  • Member since Apr 28th 2016
  • Last Activity:

Posts by Dewey Weaver

Peter - Rossi and Fabiani have not produced any written documents. FF has now been forced and ran out of time - big problem for Planet Rossi as everything Fabiani gets adverse interpretation in the case now. IH has produced everything that it has. Rossi is trying to create a clock advantage on Discovery analysis by limiting Deposition time within available Discovery analysis. I think the Judge will understand this and grant the extension. If Rossi's side continues to stonewall on Discovery - his troubles will continue to grow. This is not hard to understand is it?

IHFB - sorry for the delayed response - been busy. It is amazing that the Rule 11 effort was built on two attempts at diving catches from depositions. Did you know that baseline, calibration or noise floor discussion will co-travel with this testimony if it gets to trial? You should also know that additional excess heat / COP testimony and the qualifications, background and training of these experts will carry the day. I'll say it again - there was no quantifiable excess heat from anything associated with Rossi at IH. The entire operation in Doral was a shame and now you're just getting a taste of what is to come. Again, I admire your ability and motivation to try and hold the fort on behalf of your hero. There are not many of you left and you did not have a good day yesterday - more bad days ahead for Planet Rossi.

Allan - I don't want to violate your long standing court evidence bubble on LF. If this is a waiver then IHFB - the experts have determined COP (lack thereof) and you will learn all about that thru the courts. Para - the locked 1MW container better still be sitting right where is was left last Feb. No idea about what has happened on the customer side but the pictures from inside THAT container are stunningly crystal clear along with the implications and proper conclusions. Again - you'll have to wait until all is introduced into publicly available evidence for the details then you can reach your own conclusions. Planet Rossi's attempt to still spin the "Customer" story is fascinating and telling about the "man behind the curtain" (wall).

Alainco - thanks for your note. I don't remember meeting you in France but would have enjoyed doing so. No suits allowed in Avignon.

A lot of energy has been put into managing the narrative by Planet Rossi. The one who writes/publishes is the one who is read in the historical perspective.
    Rewriting history is really not that difficult but hiding historical facts is almost impossible when there is a determined and well-funded effort to dig out the true story.

The true story in this instance is shocking, sad and far-reaching. It is fortunate and opportune that the venue has been chosen for the facts to come out by the man himself.

Best,
    Dewey

IHFB - Does truth leave a smear? Go back 30 years and you'll learn that it was named "the Rossi process". Three decades of failure will be helpful in determining the final definition of the "Rossi Effect". No amount of spin, sockpuppet deployment and / or fake narrative can help him now. Mats was hoodwinked along with many other people including moi. I do find your ongoing attempts to bail on behalf of his sinking ship impressive - you are a loyal sailor but you must know that your captain and his ship (warship I think he called it at one time) are doomed by failure, deception and the recently uncovered truth.

IHFB - perhaps you dove into one of Petroldragons waste lagoons and emerged with oily eyes. You definitely did not dive deeply enough into the story. There are many places to start - here are a couple of hints:
    Go spend a little time figuring out who owned the book publisher for the waste to oil story. Then spend a little more time tracking down the fake invoices and money laundering that took place - will you be surprised if the "book publisher" is involved there as well? Then spend a little more time tracking down the plea bargains / prison sentences for Petroldragon associates. The story is truly toxic on multiple fronts and we're going to get to hear all about it at trial if the case makes it that far. Once you have made it that far into the story, then you can work your way over to the rejected Petroldragon oil facts. Makes me want to go take a shower.

Of course - in line with the history of manipulations. Electricity might be the key to the heat trick going back to 2011. There are produced diagrams that are very telling. Expecting more of the same unless he has to flee (another tried and true "patented" trait").
    L-F moderators should be careful not to soil themselves further in the coming weeks.

Alainco is referencing past performance. The pattern goes back 30+ years. Patents, books, massive amounts of money, "breakthrough technology" that doesn't work, calamity at every turn (lab fire, sabotage, fake invoices, fake customers), friends and acquaintances in prison for helping and always some form of escape. The story of the Brianza Sheikh is quite fascinating. and criminal records can be admitted into court evidence.

Wyttie - you once again prove that you have no idea what you are talking about. The experts in this case haven't spoken yet and will have their official say. Planet Rossi is not going to like it. Very much looking forward to seeing who Rossi designates as his experts if he makes it that far.
    Cheers

IHFB - Damage?

Planet Rossi continues taking heat rounds and these are not flesh wounds. The Rule 11 ruling may be a new world record - that attempt didn't survive for even 24 hours. R's positioning strategy and attempt to land a punch backfired faster than a quantum polarspincycle.