Steve H Member
  • Member since Apr 15th 2014
  • Last Activity:

Posts by Steve H

Reading between the lines - I think what me356 is saying; is that hydrogen and nickel are the important ingredients. The secret sauce is the magnetic interaction between a coil, it's control signal and something to ignite the reaction - e.g. Any shock to the status quo, be it magnetic, thermal or physical.
    I believe one of the key features of Nickel - is that it is magneto-strictive. In other words, it expands and contracts in the presence of a magnetic field, if that field is turned on and off. This would be necessary in the early phase to get hydrogen atoms into the nickel lattice, probably the first hour or two. Then the lenr process is ignited using a shock - magnetic, thermal or physical.

Hi me356
    Just a heads-up that Mark Leclair and his associate of Nanospire Inc. suffered sickness from neutron emissions whilst conducting research and development of their super cavitation technology.
    They are pioneers in the field of cavitation techniques and may have some insight into the physics going on within LENR.
    Surface implosions and re-entrant jets were features of super cavitation. This may be the basis for surface craters in nickel, that we see on some of the images released of LENR activity.

me356 thankyou for your dedication and relentless search for LENR.

Purely out of interest - do you think it possible that high density, storage heater bricks could shield from the products of radiation that you have experienced.
    It would provide a perfect synergy for a space heater and also provide stable, thermal output with an intermittent or erratic input.

Old, second hand storage heaters can be bought very reasonably - providing a cheap source for these bricks.