JNM Member
  • Member since May 11th 2016
  • Last Activity:

Posts by JNM

I said a while ago I had concerns over LENR and health. I spoke to Christpher Strevens who had been doing LENR style experiments with high frequencies etc and he's now certifiably cookoo with all kinds of conspiracy complexes. I then saw eros/me (one of them anyways) starting to get cryptic and rambling and talking about ill health. Now Bob. I certainly his quest for the truth hasn't compromised his own health.

After reading around on lenr etc I wanted to give it a blast. My simplistic interpretation that I want to test is this. Get some raney/jm nickel/hydrogen catalyst. Apply heat and specific waveforms to induce reactions. I think the waveforms are the key to making the hydrogen resonate then the magic happens. I believe nickel should transmutate and this can then be analysed. I work for a lab so that's easy to arrange. I don't care for cop just want to show transmutation in first instance. I guess adding lithium is like a booster. My problem is little knowledge of electronics or generating the necessary em stimulation. Does anyone have links to papers that specifically look at stimulation rather than just heating cycles? The only bits I have read are by Chris strevens but he's too mashed in the head to talk to sensibly.

I rarely post just sit in the wings reading but the odd time I do on there it always awaits moderation. I assume it's just how they run things. Maybe some accounts get marked as auto approve as others do post before mine appear. No big deal I suppose.

I was quoting min flows as wyttenbach was referring to with pointers to Jed. The 0.3 min is just for the wrong model and a different manual. No need to multiply up etc was just correcting an error.

Wyttenbach the 0.3 minimum you describe is for MP130-80-NC. The model described by IH is MWN130-80-NC which is indeed 1.6. Do you mean IH have given an incorrect model number to cheat/lie or is this just an error on your part?

You could also have a mix of two different things: Rossi could be using enriched Ni62 in his fuel, and the isotope changes in Lithium could be coming from the reaction.

That's what I thought. Rossi brought pure Ni62 and there's been discussions before on its importance. The lithium ratios tell nothing about the amount of lithium consumed if any. Suppose it's deliberate as not to give away the recipe. Frustration for us all at the oh so close to being proper bits of evidence again. Suppose should be gratefull that rossi is not doing it all in secret like others and giving us something to argue over for all these years. If it is a scam it's nice were all involved. If it's real then we can all look back and say I knew where I was the day the glowing blue fuzzy picture of the future was published.

As Axil said transmutation evidence through spectral analysis is possible, something like this from Christopher Strevens would be good to see. (obviously with a bit more credibility as he's pretty much insane)

Transmutation of hydrogen into helium 2:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

His ramblings do bear some resemblance to reactors and processes described on these forums but due to his state of mind they cant be trusted.
    I spoke to him via email recently and he is still massively paranoid and talks like a mad man.

http://www.chrisspages.co.uk/Transfusor/index.htm
    http://peswiki.com/directory:c…-strevens-nuclear-reactor