Posts by Keieueue

You wrote: "Much like the TR-3B and the Aurora, this EM-Drive will go down in history as the uneducated ramblings of pseudoscientists and tinfoil-wearing kooks". This is incivil, contentless ad hominem. There are many people here who have from time to time been incivil. But nearly everyone here has some insight to add to the technical or legal discussion. You stand far apart from them in that you only contribute incivil comments about people and their motives, and nothing to technical or legal discussions. You are bringing the level of discussion down with this kind of ad hominem. It does not matter that you are sincere in what you write. If you cannot contribute to the technical or legal discussions, you should remain quiet.

This is pretty hilarious, as people like Dewey Weaver, Mary Yugo, and several others spent their thousand+ posts only trolling named people very ad hominemly, and bringing the level of discussion down to mud flinging.

Did you read that I named people in this sarcastic remark? if so, do tell which people were attacked by my vile trolling.

While we're at it, you've written several times that you were going to look into the info provided by people putting forward stuff that you consider as "debatable" -we all know what that really means ;) -
    I don't see that you've ever shared the conclusions of this looking into stuff you were provided? weird...

Much like the TR-3B and the Aurora, this EM-Drive will go down in history as the uneducated ramblings of pseudoscientists and tinfoil-wearing kooks

Keieueue: you are very close to being permanently banned. Eric.

It's noteworthy that Carl Page, brother of Eric Page of Google, is blogging about this. I suspect Page has read Beaudette or Storms or both, which are both good summaries. As a result, though, Page's description repeats an inadequately verified claim that is found in those summaries and that was repeated here ad infinitum, about conversion of deuterium to helium. One cannot expect more of someone who is merely reading at a high level and summarizing what he's reading. Perhaps if Carl Page and Bill Gates are showing interest, there is a larger network of people who are taking interest as well that we're not seeing directly.

The blog post also seems a little optimistic: the assumption is that LENR can be harnessed to do useful work, but this might not be the case, and it may instead remain a laboratory curiosity for a long time.

Bad cop

Oh come now. The helium ratio was confirmed by Miles, McKubre and many Italian researchers. It may not be 100% certain but it is a well established observation, not a "trope." It is adequately verified. A similar observation in some other area of science would be accepted by all scientists.

Good cop

They are bombshells alright and you don't even know the half if it (yet). Bagdad Bob could do a better job for Planet Rossi than these clowns.
    Rossi better produce some supporting discovery soon - his idea of holding out until he can get in front of the jury has clocked out - a strategy that has rotted from the head down.

That's not how you do it. Look: iraqiinformationminister.jpg

In a strange twist of fate, it applies to your post! That said, 3TB of data is interesting... but I guess it doesn't cover the heat exchanges in the other room? oh wait, there never were any, the information minister said so.

What about the ERV that Cherokee/IH don't have? ah, but Penon and half-a-dozen other people are in on the scam. It all makes sense!

Keieueue: this is a warning. Please refrain from contentless insults. Your contributions have always been very low-signal, high-noise.

Feeling threatened "Eric Walker"? "Zorud" is a downvote machine, it comments once in a blue moon, but dislikes daily or so. As this is a fact, I call it content and signal. Granted, it's not the long-winded "scientific" debunking and stealth emotional manipulation you enjoy peddling, but it's still content.

Why don't you write the Chinese Government to tell them that the EM-drive is only a meme drive, nothing to see, move along?

edit: true, "Zorud" is an upvote machine as well :^) People like StephenRezz or Adb don't get those high likes-to-posts ratios out of nowhere ^^

QuarkX is so far simply a fairy tale from AR....all what the world (incl. ECW!) knows is a blurry blue light pic and "Rossi says". It is unbelieveable, how he is still able to steer his followers and believers with words, posts, sock pupptes talks -…

It's very believable especially when there are downvote machines such as you watching over this forum and others, ready to pounce on whatever's written that doesn't agree with the anti-Rossi narrative

If anything, you're Streisand effecting, and negative buzzing Rossi is still buzz. I had no leanings towards Rossi being a scam or the real thing, but since I've seen the viciousness and dishonesty of "people" (many of them are bots) who attack him, I'm convinced he has the goods (or he's being set up to spearhead the false breakthrough, false, because this tech has been known and harnessed for decades in the secret of the military(ies?))

edit: answered before reading the following comments, and Alan's. I welcome the green ink!

"Phenomena proved for 100+ years and secretly exploited by some military cartels, gets delayed in their public use by said cartels and energy lobbies hiring toxic skeptopaths and bot operators playing good cop/bad cop routine. Their narrative slowly changes over time to accomodate coming "revelation" in the next years."

More at 11?

The lawsuit can be interesting and important to discuss, by all means, but if anyone is fully convinced that the reactor did not produce energy, why would that person then focus hour upon hour discussing (in twenty different forums) whether a 4 cylinder or 6 cylinder reactor was used. This is not rational behavior.

Unfortunately it's very rational if you consider they are shills -as you implied-, but what boggles the mind is the sheer dedication they put in it. It doesn't boggle it anymore though, if they're helped by software, or are even complete bots

Look at bots on Monsanto's facebook page for example, and message them: hard to tell they're not real humans, software has been passing Turing tests for a while now. Check their fb pages: they have photographs with friends, family... Isn't Abd always talking about his family? don't his avatars show members of his "family"?
    It's one of the tricks widely used to make people think a bot or botted user is a real person: he has relatives! cat pictures! cares about stuff! is vocal about it!

Now, maybe Abd isn't a complete bot (has anyone met him? know trustworthy people who did?), maybe he merely inputs stuff in a software that produces posts, and puts some human salsa afterwards, changing sentences, adding/removing stuff. There are others who do this here I believe, the "gadget did not produce 1MW heat that would have cooked people alive, did I tell you about white rice?" spammers come to mind.

Welcome to hell! and a very nasty curse on the people who manage bot operations

I don't know anymore if this forum pretends paid shills and bots don't exist for whatever reason, or if people administrating it are completely dense

Anyway, I'm starting to understand why the Alexander Grothendiecks quit the scientific world never to come back, they've seen devils up close and it doesn't suit them

Fact: you've been repeating ad nauseam the same catchphrases for months

Fact: they're not backed by anything since neither ERV nor complete schematics of the installation (and how/where the heat went) are available

Fact: you are stubbornly pushing forward fact-deprived statements and that makes you a FUD machine. Paid or not? who cares, the toxicity of your daily interactions in what should be LENR-friendly communities is blatant. But you're not the only one in this, as LENR is a very touchy subject for a number of lobbies who'd rather see it never evolve beyond Internet squabbles.

Fact: it's really sad and disturbing to see an archivist of all things LENR commit so violently to being an obstacle in the road of human progress, but maybe you've been a partial and agenda-driven bouncer all along, who knows?

OK You made your point. Beyond here lies troll-territory. Alan.

That's hilarious you say people genuinely concerned with the Rossi affair in that's another case of tech suppression, are paid by Rossi to spread FUD, when you yourself have been a FUD machine producing endless bingos of "gadget doesn't work" and others "1mw heat would cook people"
    Now, nobody understands why you, who are a LENR archivist, would play the role of a bouncer and viciously, endlessly attack LENR ventures that are not to your liking. Or, much rather, to people having power over you (why? how? that's your own karma) ?

But at least, you're a real person, unlike Turing test-able sophisticated bots using photographs and civil names to pass off as real people. However I hope you get software to make the bulk of your posts, they're so repetitive it can't be good for you should they be produced manually.

Rossi himself cannot produce the effect. Ni-H cold fusion might be real, but Rossi's version is either fake or he has forgotten how to produce it. His 1-year test was completely fake and produced no heat at all, as you see in Exhibit 5.

How many times can you lie and keep a straight face? this, is becoming unreal

No Doxxing please. /AlainCo/

It is clearly an instrument artifact.

Well, you are clearly nothing more than a FUD artifact yourself
    But you're not the only one!

I would like to remind you that there are no liars here, only differences of opinion. Alan.

Quote: “After reading all of the claims by some posters of fraud on Rossi's part, I think that at least for the moment it is worth repeating that - if I understand it correctly - the MFMP analysis does not rule out the possibility of a COP > 1 (around…

TC,

I wish you a speedy and satisfactory return to health. It is a great pleasure for me to read your usually clear, and always admirably communicative, text.

Regards, Keieueue

This whole topic has been created to harrass Mr. Gluck and character assassinate him in the hope that he stops supporting Rossi's tech (and LENR in general ofc), or to make him look like a fool

What does this say about this "Abd Ul-Rahman Lomax"?

What would this "Abd Ul-Rahman Lomax" deserve, in a world where truth is upheld and lies despised?

Let's be honest for a minute here: the people you think of, are the kind of people who spend their days filibustering here, while pretending they're serving science

The honest skeptic asks questions about something that already delivers/works and that he doesn't understand. Because simply, he doesn't spend time debating how the earth isn't flat. You won't see him pre-emptively discussing stuff that hasn't some kind of effect: what would be the point?

The dishonest skeptic nags the inventor about something that is a work in progress, hoping that he disturbs it enough to prevent it from reaching fruition, as a working invention puts him/his friends out of a job, forces him to learn new stuff, or correct his model of how the world works

Why do you want scientific commissars cracking down on works in progress? if those WIPs are bound to deliver something, they will, otherwise, they won't. Things take care of themselves, and those scientific commissars should probably work at creating something, instead of being control freaks over something that's not even their work.

Moreover, inventors in breakthrough/paradigm shift technologies often work alone, because intuition is very seldom an ongoing communion between several people (however, once someone discovers something, it's easier for the next inventors to refine upon it)

It even works in art (and science is an art...):
    Do you think the painter David had some artistic commissars breathing down in neck? "Wow take a step back, it's much too precise, we can't have that. Are you sure about this choice of colors? how did you come to them? can you reproduce it at room temperature minus 5? really? great, now let's see you doing it at minus 6, does it work? okay great, but what happens at plus 7?"
    But once David's reputation was established, he had a team of apprentices, doing job in his style
    Do you think Stravinsky had musical commissars breathing down his neck? "Wow take a step back, your Rites of Spring are way too primitive and brutal, we can't have that. Can you create a piece in the same vein in November? okay, great, but what about if the air's humidity is not coherent with the season? let's see you creating a piece then"
    But once Stravinsky's was recognized as a genius composer, he had a team of apprentices as well...

Etc etc I hope you get the idea

Mankind's progress are done not through commissars checking and criticizing other people's work, but by people having an intuition, working upon it, and having some luck of being there at the right time.

a good scientist have a little cricket of that kind in his mind

He already does, it's his own conscience, intelligence, acuity, but he doesn't need toxic naysayers nosing in his job

We also need competent and honest skeptics to help those teams to rule out all artifacts

This is a toxic meme that serves a devilish agenda

No inventor needs a cohort of bilious naysayers nagging at his findings until they break, because no inventor is dumbly lucky enough or masters magic enough to build a working technology upon wrongly interpreted artifacts.

Or can they? have you ever seen a working technology that was in fact built upon artifacts, and that stopped working once science friends like MY or TC courageously discovered that the foundations of the invention were flawed?

I mean, it's common sense: if it works, it works. If it doesn't, it doesn't. John Doe in his garage building a spacecraft capable of bending spacetime can whip up all the theories he wants to explain whatever artifacts he managed to create, but his invention will be useless until it works.
    Does he need angry skeptics writing 100 pages daily to shoot down his theories in order to progress? that's not how inventions and theoretical/technological breakthrough happen: they happen through work, sheer intuition and some luck.

Do they happen thanks to skeptics? I'd like to see once example of it, because I'm quite sure that's not how it works, as intuition is something skeptics sorely lack -and that makes them mad and very angry at people who have some, or more-

Now, why would you support them in their negative bias? once again, if it works, it works (and the theory can be built and refined upon the empirical observations), if it doesn't, inventors will work until it does -but sometimes it never does, because it's a deadend, or it's too soon-. It's like nature takes care of itself! amazing

Do you really think the progress of science needs a specialized corps of scientific commissars to crack down on whatever process of invention they deem unwholesome? that doesn't sound very scientific to me, but a lot like censorship?

The question is :
    - was the Lugano test a test in calorimetry -in which case the Lugano scientists should have been calorimetry experts just like the beloved TC-
    - or was it a test in excess heat?

If it was a test in excess heat:
    - was remote viewed calorimetry the only way to assess excess heat because nobody was physically there
    - or did the Lugano scientists present on the crime scene have other methods to assess excess heat, that took place right before their eyes?

So many questions...

Thankfully TC is a real scientist and produced an expert analysis of the gadget which didn't work, nada, zilch, also the fuel sampled was pre-prepared by Andrea "10-year long scam involving various scientists" Rossi, sorry I'm running out of bingo cards!