bjt2 Member
  • Male
  • from Naples - Italy
  • Member since May 12th 2016
  • Last Activity:

Posts by bjt2

I am losing trust in what he said... If the safety is an issue, convert the power in AC, use an isolation transformer and put back the power... Even medical apparatuses are considered safe with an isolation transformer. And what best example of a life supporting apparatus, connected to an ill person!

Hanks, I don't think that me356 goal is commercialization, because Rossi has so many patents in preparation and one granted, that all other patents filed now will be denied, since there is prior art of Rossi, and no one except Rossi, will be granted to sell Nickel/Hydrogen/Lithium based LENR reactors...
    So don't be so mean with him... Probabily he is just busy with his life...

What is the purpose of the use of LiALH4, with the Al that hinder the reaction?
    Why not use LiH? I read that is produced in intermediate state of the reactor...
    Is it dangerous? Unstable? Difficult to product/extract?

Dear Hanks,

I have a theory. As you may know from the principles of Magnetic Resonance Imaging, atoms with odd number of protons, like Hydrogen, can be put in resonance with RF pulses. The resonance frequency is about 43 MHz for each Tesla of magnetic field. So the atoms must be put in a static magnetic field, and as you may know, nickel is ferromagnetic, so it can remain magnetized. I suggest you (and any interested replicator) to have a DC current in the coil and then a pulsed square wave in another coil or added to the DC in the same coil, to have a static magnetic field and an RF pulse, to see if hydrogen atoms, put in resonance, with the spin flipped by the RF pulse and finally left to spin and return to rest state (see any MRI principles manual for details of the process) see any speed-up in the reactions.

Best regards,
    Marco.