ultrasure Member
  • Member since May 18th 2016
  • Last Activity:

Posts by ultrasure

alexpassi6 hours ago on ecatWorld:

Yes, it works as claimed.

Why do I say this?

I've been following this for six years. I've met the principal characters, seen the earlier model reactors operate in Bologna and Ferrara, and have kept generally up to date on what's going on. I have a marked antipathy to voicing my opinions on line, so you're not going to see me re-appearing on these premises (much as I appreciate the work done on ECW) again. But, yes, to the best of my knowledge, the e-cat works.

@Dewey

"The picture is slowly starting to come into focus.

Sure this can still all be some toxic brew of delusion, greed, ego and fraud. But if so, add another Uppsala physics professor (EDIT: actually still a Doctoral student) to the supposedly duped/part of the conspiracy list. One not warned away by his fellow burned Uppsala colleagues... one unable to competently measure a COP of 22k (ha)... or one throwing his lot in with a conspiratorial crew at a late date with a rather radical theory paper, jeopardizing a promising career that's just getting started."

.. what do you make of Dewey Weaver sending threatening emails

Threats to Dr. Bo Hoistad

On February 15, 2017, Defendants’ agent, "Dewey Weaver", sent "Dr. Bo Hoistad" a
    threatening e-mail, which, in essence, attempts to blackmail and/or otherwise coerce all the
    Professors into changing their opinions and conclusions (See Ex. 6). Weaver testified that he was
    tasked with the job, by Defendant Industrial Heat, to engage in some discussion with Professor
    Hoistad (See Ex. 7, pg. 239:11-17). Weaver’s email to Professor Hoistad states:
    Bo - I hope this email finds you well. Mats gave an interview yesterday and stated
    that he had recently been in contact with the Uppsala team, sharing that your Ni-H
    focused replication efforts were ongoing. Mats also stated that the Uppsala team
    had no plans to revisit the Lugano report or discuss the increasingly controversial
    results from that test.

We are in process of learning previously unknown facts about Andrea Rossi, his ECat
    research and test methodologies as part of the ongoing litigation effort. We
    have learned that the material test of Lugano reactor, with an XRD system at the
    University of Bologna, was conducted on the reactor plug, not a piece from the
    main reactor body. As you may know, the plug results came back 99% pure alumina
    and did not match the reactor body which was made from Durapot 810. Per
    Cotronics, the maker of the Durapot line, 810 is between 75% to 85% alumina
    cement (batch dependent). We have also learned that the reactor was painted with

an off-white high temp paint and that information is not accurately reflected in the
    Lugano report as well.
    During our phone conversation last summer, you stated that Levi was forceful in
    controlling the specific Optris IR camera emissivity / transmissivity settings and
    that the Uppsala contingent left that decision up to him. More information will be
    coming out about this in the coming months and I wanted to give you and your
    team a heads-up regarding any possible impact this may have on the University and
    / or the involved scientist.

Best regards,
    Dewey

:*

Good news for Rossi >

and another twist in the litigation. If read the court dockets correctly, then (scroll to Document 167-1 on page 14):

"The Plaintiffs’ Motion for Sanctions with Attached Exhibits is hereby GRANTED" CECILIA M. ALTONAGA, UNITED STATES DISTRICTJUDGE and:

"The pleadings of Defendants Thomas Darden, Industrial Heat, LLC, and IPH International B.V. are hereby stricken,

with prejudice, for engaging in bad faith litigation, including the attempted bribery and coercion of witnesses." etc.

link: https://thenewfire.files.wordp…_order_and_3_exhibits.pdf

.. Any idea who is Libeling Rossi and up for a lawsuit?

Logan
    December 18, 2016 at 3:33 AM
    Dr Andrea Rossi:
    Several weeks ago a reader told you he had evidence that the puppet who is libeling you in the
    blogs has been paid hundreds of thousand dollars from Industrial Heat and said he was sending
    you evidence of this fact.
    Did you receive such evidence?
    Cheers,
    Logan

PweetNovember 28, 2016

Quote from point 1 above; - http://egooutpeters.blogspot.r…st-three-comments-at.html

"They had valuable ideas.

The famous Gamberale Report describes a possibility of error (reverse flow in the flowmeter) but this is an error and only the enemies of the NiH system, are equating a negative, uncontrollable error with a positive, controlled constructive scam- showing positive fake results. "

Everyone accepts that errors can be made in all sorts of research to produce incorrect results. What they don't accept is that when the errors are pointed out, the so called scientists steadfastly refuse to modify the test or re-work the test procedure to eliminate the point of error. They bat on with the same dubious results, quoting them as if they were proven truths when they are not, until such time as they have either exhausted everyone's tolerance for such stupidity or have distracted them with something new. If none of these options are available they simply pack up and disappear.
    So, if they hadn't surrounded the announcements of the supposed good ideas with so many rash and unproven claims, their supposed good ideas may have been taken more seriously.

In the case of Defkalion, they really did try to establish their 'good ideas' on a very shaky basis, and that was on the basis of Mr Rossi's e-cat, which by the time of end 2011 had been reasonably well shown in a number of videos to be almost certainly inoperable.
    That was not a good basis to establish any new science or device and then expect it to be wholeheartedly accepted, or even halfheartedly accepted, without very close scrutiny as to whether it actually worked or not.

Unfortunately for Defkalion, their device worked to a similar level as all of Mr Rossi's , both current and historical, and so were treated accordingly.
    If they or anyone else wants their similar brilliant ideas to be taken seriously they would be well advised to arrange their tests and demonstrations to be conducted in such a manner as to eliminate all areas of possible error before they proclaim to the world that they have the holy grail in their back pocket and expect that we take them at their word.
    Words are cheap and anyone can produce them.
    Working revolutionary ideas and devices are much more rare and difficult to produce.

------------

Peter Gluck - November 28, 2016

dear Peter,

this time I dare to think you are not well documented. - But let's focus now on the Rossi stuff.
    Can you predict what will happen during the trial?

Are you sure?

Do you have constructive ideas - forget Rossi and tell what has the LENR researcher to do?

Are you one of them, or just an amateur?

peter

Tyler Bozak
    November 21, 2016 at 12:43 PM

Dear Dr Andrea Rossi:
    I have the sensation that the QuarkX results are “too good to be true” and for this
    reason
    you are so conservative before introducing it. Am I correct?

Godspeed,
    Tyler

Andrea Rossi
    November 21, 2016 at 3:05 PM
    Tyler Bozak:
    You are correct.
    Warm Regards,
    A.R.

Deserves a Bump:

"Reading this endless stream of court papers
    is a unmitigated waste of time, just like reading Lomax posts.
    Such fruitless activities are a road to nowhere."

FONT SIZE REDUCED - SAVE PIXELS AND THERE IS NO NEED TO SHOUT! Alan.

Rosenbur
    November 21, 2016

Dr Rossi:
    I am very pleased that the QuarkX is doing well.
    I’m sure there were a few minor problems in the last six months.

Could you tell the number of problems?

-------------------------
    Andrea Rossi
    November 21, 2016
    Rosenbur:

We had many problems to resolve:

– start and stop the reaction .. in seconds: done
    – harness the overheating caused by the very high temperature: done
    – producing direct current: done, even-- if its use remains confined inside the reactor increasing the heat
    – producing a high COP: done
    – make it in a way to consent an easy passage to the industrialization in big series: done
    – make a very long and uninterrupted operation to collect Sigma5: on course in one of our labs
    – make sophisticated measurements: on course

Warm Regards,
    A.R.

Industrial Heat has a few questions that need to be answered regarding the 100 million.

* with IH history of bankruptcy's ..

* due diligence on the eCat Test was Purposeful - maybe they had NO intention of completing the transaction.

* IH had new business partners and new patents

Defendant shall produce discovery responses by December 2016 .

Request No. 1

Defendant agrees that it will provide documents evidencing the source of the $10 million payment.

Request No. 2

In addition to providing documents proving that Defendant had access to $89 million at or before
    the time the License Agreement was executed

Defendant shall answer the following interrogatories:

Q: Did you or did you not -- have access to $89 million -- as of February l5, 2016

If you had less than $89 million, then identify the amount of money you did have.

Request No. 6 -

Defendant shall provide Joe Murray's CV or resume, his dates of employment, and any employment agreements
    regarding his compensation in regards to this case or in regards to E-cat technology.

Request N os. 8, 9 and 10 -

Defendant agrees to provide responsive documents sufficient to show the basis and amount of damages claimed.

How about we consider this:

Barty and Abd-Rahman both are restricted from posting regarding Rossi.

Barty to emotional and Abd is an admitted agent for IH seeking out any negativity
    he can find on Rossi, we all know in advance of anything Abd writes so whats the point.

Why had Industrial Heat filed applications for patents putting as a co-inventor their engineer T.Barker, who invented absolutely nothing ?

FYI. the Industrial Heat patent application US2016/0051957A1 with the Pub.Date: Feb.25,2016 are more or less a full plagiarism
    of the Levi et.al Lugano Report from October 6, 2014.

https://thenewfire.files.wordp…_2016_us20160051957a1.pdf

https://thenewfire.files.wordp…t_rossi_lugano_report.pdf

All the best