Posts by IH Fanboy

Rossi probably getting trolled, very likely by someone that frequents this forum. Learn a few Rossi-isms, and troll away. Has been going on for years. You all assume it is Rossi trolling himself. Prove me otherwise.

I just watched this interesting show on Netflix today about the Flat Earthers. What was interesting was that some of these people obviously have scientific minds, and were designing scientific experiments. For example they obtained a $30000 gyroscope to prove the earth was not rotating, but their results showed it was, so they blamed themselves for screwing up the experiment somehow. Then these other people shined a laser down a canal for miles and measured the height, but once again rejected their own results. The psychology is such that sometimes people want to believe something so much, they can't possibly be convinced they are wrong. Not that this has anything to do with Rossi or A.A. or Bevmo or anything. It is a good show, check it out.

LENR-deniers are actually more aligned mentally with flat-earthers--the ultimate skeptics.

Hi Bob, hope you have a nice day.

He has been claiming those certificates for years. Now the one-time use CE certifications can just be ported over to the USA because his plasma device resembles his .....1MW plant or a Six Pack?

It's the same mentality as those who oppose at every step widespread use of autonomous vehicle technology. They do so in the name of safety. In reality, they are responsible for the loss of thousands of lives and they have blood on their hands.

The very predictable next line of attack. If you can't perceive the world as it is and where it is rapidly going, then please just get out of the way. I'll do everything in my power to ensure that LENR doesn't get bogged down in red tape and stupidities. Those who stand in the way of progress and relish the status quo sometimes make me ill. We can do better as a species.

In response to Gerard McEk's question, Rossi attempts to leave open the possibility that he is sleeping 3 hours or less per night. He implies that this is because of the pressure of work. His numerous blog postings, however, tell a different story. Since Feb 8, when he first shifted to the European time zone pattern, his posting activity is quiescent for about 7 hours every night ... just as always.

Right, because it is impossible that he is doing other things like reading, eating, or getting ready for bed during those times. The only logical explanation is that he is sleeping for the entire 7 hours. ;)

Alan - are you implying that Rossi's self-induced radiation safety matters should be considered as a "business dispute"?

Interestingly, the local authorities don't seem to think that a $12M fraud is a big deal in Southern FL either - another element of Rossi's genius.

Or maybe he just likes the sun. Many folks his age like the sun.

He's probably speaking to Mr. Fred Z., who likely contacted the Florida Dept of Radiation (aaagggaaaiiiinn), who are probably getting a little perturbed right about now with his absurd persistence, and who are probably getting tired of making visits to Rossi's premises, only to find that nothing is amiss.

Anyway, you show no signs of trying to scam people so one could argue this process is less relevant in your case; science that is good will out in the end one way or another.

Tell that to a scientific establishment that attempted (and in some cases succeeded) to destroy stellar reputations of scientists who dared experiment with F&P modalities, despite there being dozens of reported successful replications around the world. While I agree wholeheartedly with your statement, the reality is that good science that relies on the scientific method and withholds judgment is unfortunately the exception in this field.

I certainly hope that is the case (the authorities looking for him), but I believe, IMHO, inappropriate to claim without citing authority (no pun intended) for the claim.

Just FYI, as far back as 2016, Fred Zoepfl has been stirring up local authorities with outrageously exaggerated claims against Rossi. Some of the state filings that he has made were released to the public, which make for a hilarious read. The guy is so over-the-top it makes Dewey seem like a true blue boy scout.

Just for a small taste:

http://www.sifferkoll.se/siffe…physisist-malfunctioning/

“the anti-rossi-ists will not give up without a fight. It has become religion to them.”

One of the funniest things ever posted here.

Yet so true. I'd extend that to the anti-LENR-ites as well. People will go to amazing lengths to maintain the status quo. They will spend countless hours spreading FUD, filing complaints with state agencies, attempting to ruin professional reputations, harassing, threatening, and all sorts of mischievous behavior.

Are you saying it is fair to assume the heat exchanger was real? Despite the Smith report, the photos, and the testimony of everyone who was there?

It is fair to assume that the heat exchanger might have been real. The Smith report had all kinds of flaws and misdirection. The IH lawyers apparently didn't think to ask anybody that was at the building during the one year test under oath (except Rossi) about the existence of the heat exchanger, or any of its claimed hallmarks. And if they did, we don't have access to those responses.

Do you also believe the Penon report?

I have no reason to believe that Penon was lying. The flow rates match nearly exactly to the pump flow rates measured by Alan. There were multiple temperature sensors. Phase change not even required to have a large COP.

If you are actually convinced the heat exchanger was real, and you think the Penon report is valid, ...

I am not convinced that the heat exchanger was real. I hold out the possibility that it was real based on the evidence to which we currently have access. I consider it one of the biggest unknowns of this whole debacle. I think both IH and Rossi have much more information on this issue than was revealed to us. I think it would have been a central issue in the trial. However, IH and Rossi settled, thus sending the issue into a state of forever uncertainty. That was their decision to do that. Either party could have pressed forward to the conclusion of the trial. Most of the expense had already been made by both sides in preparation for the trial. But they didn't.

then I do not suppose there is anything Rossi could say that you would not instantly believe.

The difference between the hyper-skeptics and those who let the evidence guide their conclusions is that the former are convinced of their position despite the evidence, and the latter maintain an open position because of the evidence.

No, I do not get that sense at all. He often lied through his teeth, for example when he described the non-existant heat exchanger. In a few cases, when he knew they had overwhelming evidence against him, he admitted to things which were not so pretty for him.

You get that sense because you are in thrall to Rossi. You cannot bring yourself to face reality or admit you have been deceived. "It is easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled." - attributed to Mark Twain.

"You" meaning anyone who actually read all of the available depos from Rossi and approach it with a fair mind.

The problem with IH is not that they hired Boeing to independently verify when they did.

Independently verify what? A reactor having a known (to Darden) incorrect fuel mix? Now why would Darden want that? Could it be that he was hoping for a negative test result at that stage in his relationship with Rossi? Just possibly?

But, in any case, if you claim that he told the truth in all of it, then you are saying he had no customer, he lied to his previous supporters, and he did many other unethical things that he admitted

I tend to favor this. It is not illegal to lie, and many people do so often. The legal penalty for perjury, on the other hand, is very real, and few people purposely lie under oath. You get the sense when reading Rossi's depos that he is putting it all on the table, even the things that aren't so pretty for him.

And yet the Boeing test device worked when the 9 was turned upside down and Rossi had it.

Darden fueled the reactor (purposely with the incorrect fuel mix, as he admitted later) right before it was sent to Boeing. I don't think we know the provenance of that particular reactor prior to then.