IH Fanboy Member
  • Member since May 23rd 2016
  • Last Activity:

Posts by IH Fanboy

@Shane,

Demo or test, it only matters that he raise his profile. And rest assured, he will. I know that will cause loud screeches from the i-hate-Rossi club, but no matter, Rossi will continue on. He will not stop until he is dead.

Mary Yugo, Krivit, Gary W., and Fred Z. will probably repeatedly call up the local police department like coocoos until they tell them to get lost and to knock it off. Then they'll probably resort to calling 911. And if that doesn't get the attention of the authorities, they'll drop a line to the FBI, the CPSC, the CIA, and the DHS. After they are ever ignored or told to get a life, they will come back here and continue to cry fraud and con, and oh how IH would have really stuck it to Rossi--it would have been a fantastic Rossi-wipe-out beyond imagine. Ah well, some people never change.

@Shane,

I know you and others must feel great disappointment in the recent developments. You really thought IH was going to prove once and for all that the evil antagonist Rossi was out to con the world. Unfortunately (for you folks), that didn't happen, because there was no there there. Time to get over that, and move on. If you want to stick around and feel even more gutted as time goes on, I'll be happy to oblige in those efforts. ;)

I'm shocked at how many of you self-identify as pseudoskeps. I had no idea so many of you would feel the need to defend after my calling them out. If you aren't a pseudoskep, then my comment wasn't directed at you. You should feel confident enough to move along in your efforts to support LENR. Don't be so defensive. Now, I can completely understand that M.Y. and I.O. would feel the need to be defensive, because they are pseudoskeps. Not sure why Jed, Sig, Dewey, and others are casting their lot with them.

That's already been done by others. Investigations are under way. Those take time and larger frauds or crimes of violence get precedence. But one can hope we will see the Maestro of Bologna in prison once again.

Hope springs eternal. I'm quite intrigued by the hypocrisy of the pseudoskeps: we would absolutely LOVE if LENR were real, they claim. We would jump for joy. We would sing it from the rooftops. We would quit our day jobs and form new groups to figure out how to monetize it. We would spread the word far and wide.

But in the meanwhile, we are are going to do everything in our power to disrupt, obstruct, and impede any kind of advancement in LENR, throw insults at anyone who might be supportive of it, and spend our waking hours on forums spewing nonsense. Anyway, good luck with your silly efforts. I predict nothing will come of them.

Eric,

Not so sure about that. They had the financial backing to easily take this to the jury. All of the heavy lifting was basically done. It was just a matter of presenting the case over the course of a few weeks. And if they were confident that it was a con, they would be confident in the jury's finding as such. Bottom line is, IH were not confident that it was a con. Ah hem, sorry about so many "confidents" in my explanation.

@Jed,

I was always a bit skeptical that IH would follow through on their ICCF promises. And if fingers are to be pointed for any supposed lack of LENR funding, they should be pointed at IH as much as Rossi. Anyway, the ones that matter are funded.

I am not sure whether I admire or pity the people who continue to argue with Rossi believers about technical, factual, or even logical matters. They are going to believe Rossi no matter what happens. It is more productive to argue with rocks.

Well, given that you are still here, you must have your doubts about your position. And you think the psychology of the matter is interesting? I'll agree with you there. Because what strikes me as super interesting is the psychology of the pseudoskeps who deny evidence that is repeatedly placed before them. It's as if the sun never shines for them, even though we know the sun comes up every day. It's that bad.

@Para,

Yes it was undercharging. Imagine if it were a -33% difference, I'm pretty sure you would be claiming that JMP/Rossi overcharged IH, and oh, how egregious and horrendous such a thing would be! You know as well as me that you wouldn't give Rossi a pass on that one, had it been so.

@Para,

Right, the "customer" essentially said send me a bill for an obviously rounded finger-in-the-wind quantum of heat (e.g., 1MW or 750kW) received in any given month. And as you cleverly and diligently found, it didn't always match up with the actual measured energy. But as I pointed out way back when, JMP was actually under charging! So it would have been no harm to IH, at least in that sense.

And just to turn the knife a little on Shane, your findings never supported this notion that the plant was fully operational when reported not to be.

You have a reference where he answered that? He had the one 1MW unit with the 4 Big Frankies (BFs), and the back-up with the 108 older units. The backup was used only 1 time at start up, and never again.

We have a lot of engineers here. Since you seem so informed, maybe you could tell us how Rossi worked on the 1MW, while maintaining 1MW 24/7, for 350 days?

Shane,

Rossi didn't maintain 1MW 24/7 for 350 days, nor did the agreement require that. The requirement was for a threshold COP level for 350 days (and they didn't need to be consecutive).

Actually RBO, Jed is correct. Rossi did just what Jed said he did....talk about each of his roles (Leonardo/Andrea/JMP) as if each were different people. It was surreal for any sane person to read.

Obviously you, like most of the remaining Rossi supporters, have not read the 3 Rossi depositions.

As you well know, I've read Rossi's depositions, and most of what is available. I've also read IH's depositions from their various business entities, and wouldn't you know, they also act like each was a separate person. Because in the eyes of the law, they are!