IH Fanboy Member
  • Member since May 23rd 2016
  • Last Activity:

Posts by IH Fanboy

You are doing it again.

There you go again.

IH have never claimed the pipe size is anything.

Yes they have. It was IH's exhibit, submitted in proceedings, which in no uncertain terms states that the piping was DN40.

Their expert, in a written letter sent to Penon asking questions, made it clear that he believed the pipe size to be DN40 - based on what we do not know, but from the letter context most likely what he was told by Penon/Fabione/Rossi etc.

Not so. You might want it to be so, but that doesn't make it so.

Whatever, this letter was unanswered and therefore any innacuracy, whomever started it (which is not clear)

Yes, it is clear. Grammar doesn't lie.

was never corrected by the person in theory - though maybe not in practice -

But it sure was trumpeted here by Jed and others as proof certain that Rossi is a fraud. Once I demonstrated that the DN40 claim is very likely false, all of the sudden Exhibit 5 is inconsequential and shouldn't be given much weight.

best able to do so. Now, why did the ERV not do this?

Because he sensed something was amiss with IH and decided to remain silent toward the end. Had I been in his position, I would have probably done the same and let the testimony be given later at the appropriate time.

In any case, this comment in a letter gets transformed by you and other speculation here into "IH said the pipe size was DN40".

I transformed nothing. That is what IH claimed!

And now, it is translated furtehr into some deep deceit from IH -

Only if it turns out that it wasn't DN40. I've left open the possibility that IH may be vindicated.

when if they had themselves said this it would surely more likely be mistake rather than deceit.

They did say it! Do you think Darden himself must state it and sign it for it to come from IH? And if IH mis-states something, it is merely a mistake. But no such treatment is afforded Rossi from you.

So it goes. Do you wonder people like me feel it proper to weigh in on the side of IH against this stuff?

No, I suppose I know the reason.

IHFB - R is doing things in his head - there are no photos of that.

Stop dodging. You suggested that Rossi had changed things out including pipes. Then I called you on it because you had before stated that pictures and measurements of pipes had already been taken. So if Rossi changed everything up since then, you could easily prove that by pointing to your prior pictures. Instead of addressing my point, you then switch to things in Rossi's head? Get real please.

The story is interesting in that it continues to evolve over what was there and photographed on inspection day vs

what Planet Rossi thinks / wishes was there during the "customer" rental period including pipe sizes (and since for that matter).

But you said, prior to the recent Doral inspection, that "pictures were taken and pipes were measured in Doral." Rossi vs. Darden developments - Part 2

So if Rossi switched out everything and substituted with different pipes, etc., you could easily show that by comparison with your previous photos, correct?

Where is the progress?

LENRaries report co-author and Anthropocene Institute clean energy
    analyst, Dr. Frank Ling, said “When we set out to identify and profile
    those actively engaged in LENR discovery, we thought there would be
    three to four dozen organizations, but the numbers far surpassed any of
    our expectations. In the US, Japan and EU alone, there are over 90 known
    entities engaged. That aside, there is active engagement in the field
    of LENR discovery by Russia, China and India.”

https://medium.com/@CapstreamX…e-5583e18ccac3#.tp4wtci39

@Para

Trust me, I've followed the entire cold fusion gig since 1989, and especially closely since 2011. My patience is tested as well. What I do know, based on experiences in other segments, is that even the very best things that could bring unimaginable improvement and relief to the lives of many will encounter unbelievable obstacles. I don't fully understand the reasons for such difficulties, and in many cases, jihadist-like opposition. But it is one of the reasons many people can't have nice things. I live a very comfortable life. I've had a world of opportunities. I live in a great, open, and free nation that is brimming with energy resources. I don't need LENR. But the world does. That is why I'm here.

IH Fanboy ,

Sure.

And we don't really know pipe sizes, temperatures measured, electrical energy in, or amount of water heated.

So bin the whole works.

Agreed! That is part of this exercise, to show those who have formed such sure conclusions to question themselves. Nothing is certain at this point. Jumping to conclusions can be very damaging to LENR and the public's perception of it, and especially LENR+.

so you want to pick just the part of Exhibit 5 that you want but not the rest.

I have good reasons to believe that the DN40 piping claim is false. If you remember, I used a picture of the old plant and using known dimensions of shipping containers, was able to show that the exit pipe of that plant was very likely DN80, based on a proportional analysis. The chances of Rossi changing from DN80 to DN40 is next to nil.

As for the pressure measurements, there are some mixed signals. The test plan had specified an absolute gauge. The ERV data doesn't specify what is meant by 0 bar. The Exhibit 5 says it was atmospheric pressure. So, take your pick.

What, That is what Murray said not what Penon wrote after in the report. I thought you didn't believe Murray's views.

There is nothing about absolute vacuum--anywhere. You likely picked up on that canard from Jed. I think the author of Exhibit 5 was told certain things (e.g., the atmospheric temperature bit), and expressly claimed other things (e.g., the piping is DN40). It is not a matter of whether I believe the author of Exhibit 5--whatever was written in that exhibit was written. The DN40 piping is probably outright false.

look at Penon's final report again.

We don't have Penon's final report, at least not in its entirety. But what we do have of the ERV data says nothing of absolute vacuum. Contrast that with what Penon allegedly told the author of Exhibit 5 that the steam provided to JMP was at atmospheric pressure.

"You stated that the pressure of the steam that was available to J.M. Products (JMP) was nominally atmospheric pressure (0 kilo Pascals gauge (kPaG) or 14.7 psia)."

@THH

That quote is about as obtuse as it gets, and you provided no attribution or source, nor who inserted the sics. What is clear, however, is that it says nothing about what is on the "customer" side, whether there are pumps, or not. But if you have a large industrial condenser, you most certainly will have a pump.