Alan Fletcher Member
  • Member since May 27th 2016
  • Last Activity:

Posts by Alan Fletcher

Looks like the same (or very similar) chip.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

AC-to-30V DC
    LED

Heat sink (roughly 70% of wattage)

I wonder if Rossi has a heat sink, or a fan?

Calle H is starting to do experiments on light-to-heat detection (presently with a halogen lamp).

https://e-catworld.com/2021/11…ing-cop-of-skled-calle-h/

He's using a metal bowl painted black, with one thermocouple over the lighted area (48.9C) and one in the dark (34.2C)

Fig. 3 shows a trial run with the dummy. Temperature 1 > Temperature 2 > ambient temperature indicate that the photon energy is well collected by the black inner surface of the bowl and transferred to the bowl outer face. After running for 30 minutes temperatures have stabilized by convective airflow cooling the bowl surface.

Be part of the Ecat team

Join Us
    ecat.com

It all started in the 1970s. Inventor, entrepreneur, and former long-distance runner Andrea Rossi then developed his interest in environmental applications.

He began with technology for cleaning smoke emissions and moved on to energy applications with a pioneering process turning organic waste into what today is called biofuel.

Continuing along the same path, Rossi started experimenting with the Ecat technology in the 1990s. Over the years, more members joined the team, contributing with their expertise to develop a clean, fossil-free, and affordable energy source.

In 2019, the team performed the first experiments producing electricity with the Ecat, and in 2020 the development of the lamp Ecat SKLed started, followed by R&D on the power source Ecat SKL in 2021.

Now, you can become a member of the team together with your community, spreading the word and helping to reach one million preorders to make the lamp and the power source as affordable as possible.

It will allow us all to light up and power the world in a sustainable way.

https://e-catworld.com/2021/11…be-part-of-the-ecat-team/ dated Nov 11 and comments

Hearing loss has been noted -- but rare:

Sudden Hearing Loss Reported After COVID Vaccines

— Preliminary report teases apart VAERS data to identify most likely cases
    https://www.medpagetoday.com/i…ease/covid19vaccine/92699

Incidence estimates of sudden sensorineural hearing loss after COVID-19 vaccination ranged from 0.3 to 4.1 per 100,000 per year based on Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS) data, reported Eric Formeister, MD, MS, of Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine in Baltimore, and co-authors in JAMA Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery.

The American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery estimates that sudden sensorineural hearing loss affects 5 to 27 per 100,000
    people annually, with about 66,000 new cases a year in the U.S.

vs

COVID-19 and hearing loss: What's the connection?
    Can COVID-19 cause hearing lo? Learn about what experts have found so far on the relationship between the coronavirus and hearing problems.
    www.healthyhearing.com

A February 2021 systematic review that pooled together data on auditory complications estimated that:

• 7.6% of people report hearing loss
    • 14.8% report tinnitus
    • 7.2% report vertigo

However, the researchers emphasize that there is a lack of "high-quality studies" on this topic. A large comprehensive research effort is needed.

One year on: an updated systematic review of SARS-CoV-2, COVID-19 and audio-vestibular symptoms
    https://www.tandfonline.com/do…896793?journalCode=iija20

Note:

2021-11-12 04:31 Darko

Dear Dr. Rossi,

Has the certification body confirmed the luminous efficacy stated in the specifications of the SKLed?

Best regards,

Darko

2021-11-12 11:53 Andrea Rossi

Darko:

I am not anticipating this information,

Warm Regards,

A.R.

[ Also said for other details, like the spectrum: wait and see the presentation ]

Reminder : just noting that here. Discussion of what/why/which in the comments thread, please.

My interpretation of the "Bill Gates" hypothesis is that the "Spike Protein" vaccines don't stop the virus replicating.

But maybe they DO tell the body (in most cases) that it's not necessary to react with a cytokine storm, thus reducing hospitalization and death.

I'm not sure there's a full-virus vaccine in the pipeline. Another $1B, another year?

I see NO reason not to take one of the current crop -- even if I have to take a booster every 6 months or so.

I'll take the 80% reduction in death rates, thank you. (Overall, higher at my age).

ps: Thanks, CDC, for not studying asymptomatic and mild cases.

pps: This is all from memory .. I haven't done any re-research on it.

Edit:

Early clinical trial data in for whole virus COVID-19 vaccine candidate

https://www.news-medical.net/n…19-vaccine-candidate.aspx

In a study uploaded to the preprint server medRxiv*, the efficacy of one such vaccine, termed VLA2001, was determined by giving the vaccine to healthy adult volunteers, which generated a robust immune response with evidence of T-cell activation.

[ Note -- Phase 1 - 15 participants in 3 groups ]

Edit 2 :

Effect of 2 Inactivated SARS-CoV-2 Vaccines on Symptomatic COVID-19 Infection in AdultsA Randomized Clinical Trial

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2780562
    Findings  This prespecified interim analysis of a randomized clinical trial included 40 382 participants who received at least 1 dose of a 2-dose inactivated vaccine series developed from either SARS-CoV-2 WIV04 (5 µg/dose) or HB02 (4 µg/dose) strains or an aluminum hydroxide–only control, with a primary end point of the incidence of symptomatic COVID-19 at least 14 days after the second injection. The efficacy for the 2 vaccines, compared with an aluminum hydroxide–only control, was 72.8% in the WIV04 group and 78.1% in the HB02 group; both comparisons were statistically significant.

Who are the fact checkers

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Interesting ... 9 journalists and one scientist as the arbiters of truth.

Minor comment -- he should have emphasized (as he did in the IVM video) that IVM has a completely different molecular structure than Pfizer, but the same mechanism (3 CL Inhibitor).

Pfizer vs ivermectin.

External Content youtu.be

Which is what the official testing method does.

So I wouldn't compare an incandescent bulb to an LED.
    Comparing two LEDs might work, since neither is going to generate much outside the optical bandwidth.

I do have a coupla/few 3-band (RGB) detectors .. aka Digital Cameras.

And an optical bench with a couple of prisms.

Good enough to compare a 10,000 lumen LED (COP 10) to a 1,000 (COP 1)?

0.3 % (cardiac testing alone)

That 0.3 % is the percentage with symptoms (5) of those who tested positive AND were fully evaluated (1597) , not the total number at RISK (9255).

So cases/risk = 5/9255 = 0.05% unvaccinated (based on symptoms)

Compared to 12.6/1M = 0.001% vaccinated (based on symptoms)

Still, unvaxed risk is 50 * vaccinated risk

Data : Thirteen Big Ten Universities agreed to participate and submitted data. Through December 15, 2020, 9255 athletes had undergone COVID-19 testing and 2810 (30.4%) had tested positive. From this group of athletes with COVID-19 (1879 men [66.9%]), 2461 had completed cardiac evaluation, with 1597 (64.9%) including CMR imaging at the time of analysis ...

Here's the tip of a very large iceberg.

Heart injuries in athletes with the jab.

https://rumble.com/voxcah-athl…-with-heart-problems.html

I did a quick look at this on another forum .. "how many athletes drop dead normally?" ( its text doesn't copy cleanly here : this form thinks ascii must be code)

Presentation announcement.

More information at

Dec 9 event
    ecat.com

When the event starts, we will publish answers to a series of questions about the Ecat technology from different perspectives. There will be questions that people have asked us and also questions that we think should be asked.

Shortly after the presentation, there will be a live chat-based Q&A session with no need for registration. We will receive all questions in real-time, and those that we can answer will be published during the Q&A session.

Already written here more of six months ago.

I added PV to the list of general methods.

I'm not sure it will give an absolute power output, but could certainly be used to compare with a "calibration" lamp.

Electrical : The SKLed works on 12V DC. I have a regulated power supply that I can use. (I have to dig it out .. I'm not sure if it displays amps. I think it goes up to 20V)

Right now I'm planning analog-only. (Or disconnected-digital).

I only need about 10% accuracy.

I already have a 10,000 lumen comparator ..
    https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B0…_yo2_dt_b_product_details

I'd also wire it up to the regulated supply.

though I'm not sure I believe them.