Remi Andre Member
  • Male
  • Member since Jun 19th 2016
  • Last Activity:

Posts by Remi Andre

Dear me356,
    I understand your dilemna concerning sharing the basic informations with replicators. But consider this : if the effect were poorly controlled (or even badly used) you (as a human being) would not be responsible. Einstein is not responsible for the atomic bomb (even if he felt he was). Scientific discovery is not invention : the results of it belongs to all mankind. You won't be able to stop humans to act as humans. With LENR, as with ALL discoveries, there will be wonders and horrors. Just think about this (as an example) : what about if Friedrich Wöhler did not communicate about his results concerning the first organic synthesis ? Answer : pharmacological industry would not exist...

Dear me356,
    Have you considered that the 1 liter of H2 that seems to "disappear" has been replaced by just vaccum ? Of course at first glance it seems to break the rule of conservation of matter-energy but only if you consider that there's only one Universe..Facing the problem of the observed antisymetry between matter and anti-matter in our Universe, Andreï Sakharov suggested that there was not only one Universe but two (His theory is known as "Twin Universe Theory"). In such case there is conservation of matter-energy if you consider both universes and not just one. So, if you see a true "annihilation" = true disparition of matter then you may have accomplished what Jean-Pierre Petit (French astrophysicist who worked on a cosmological model inspired by Sakharov) call a "local swapping between our universe and the shadow universe.