Posts by damn_right _man

his latest work does not prove whether or not the unusual particles exist, rather it shows that a physical system described by the underlying mathematics can be created in the lab

..... so, correction, magnetic monopoles do not exist naturally. I stick to my statement.

magnetic monopoles do not exist. Again You are repeating Your nonsense over and over again. Are You "learning-resistant" ???

... and what is that connection of LENR to quarks ? Are You even aware of the fundamental contradiction to use both phrases in the same sentence ?

Delinquant...

.... this is ridiculous... completely....

... mixing up cm and mm ?

... wait, let me repeat...

... an appearently established nuclear physician MIXES up cm and mm ?

I do not want his device. He can keep that crap for himself...

ok, production starting in 2018 ?

....this is in 18 days.

..."automatized robotic factories" ...

...they should be built first, I think ....

and this is, what he will tell next times, when someone asks: What about production ?

... what is scaling ? Why was Rossi sitting in an container with appearently bazillions of connected ecat's, if not a single one was proven to work in any ways ?

Why scaling an unproven device ?

They seem to have updated their website with no mention of 3rd party testing anymore. They also describe their device as operating on LENR based mechanism. They also don't offer the patent anymore along with the Lipinski paper on instantaneous gravity.

... strange huh ? LIGO detected gravity waves and the speed of gravitiy was experimental confirmed.... so they need to gain credibility again... get rid of instantanous gravity....

Read it yourself and don't depend on other people to do the work that you should be doing. You cannot criticize something without knowing anything about it.

... weak . Nothing but a weak reply. Once You get him, he even has no balls to admit.

It is almost a surety that you have never heard of nanoplasmonics.

... and what now ? I is definitely sure, that You mix up several pseudoscientific nonsense topics , repeating it over and over again, without any particular reason or knowledge of school-physics.

Insanity is defined by doing the same things over and over again with the expectation to retrieve another result... guess what...

Defkalion provided feedback on the theory I was developing based on nanoplasmonics. I have moved beyond the stage of just trusting the word of a developer. I use an understanding of theory associated with the underpinning science to generate an expert opinion on information that is provided.

... MOVED BEYOND THE STAGE OF TRUSTING THE WORD OF A DEVELOPER ?

AND NOW YOU are superhuman ? Or what Do You want to say ?

I use an understanding of theory associated with the underpinning science to generate an expert opinion on information that is provided.

NO. You try to use it, and You fail and all people in here are very good witnesses how often You have failed.

You are simply psychic (a statement, not offending)....

We all in here have seen, how often You INSIST to introduce pseudo-scientific particles, forces, theories, experiments to "explain, how LENR MIGHT WORK".

You must suffer from a real disease, and If so, I will not make any jokes out of it.

You should go and find a doctor, really, this seems to be a very serious problem.

associated with the underpinning science ???

Besides some links in Your posts NOTHING YOU POST HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH SCIENCE.

Yes, and if Mats introduced himself as an engineer, this stresses his inability in that field, furthermore it somehow proves my assumption, which I made some months ago, where I said, that this Mats is nothing but a puppet.

Monopole magnetism

Clearence items ?

Ok, let's clarify this...

MONOPOLES DO NOT EXIST. GET THAT IN YOUR HEAD ONCE AND FOR ALL.