Frstfddl Member
  • Member since Jul 7th 2016
  • Last Activity:

Posts by Frstfddl

sam12

On July 9th he said he was having surgery tomorrow. That would make it the 10th.on the 10th Rossi made 5 comments on JONP starting at 6:55 am Italy time ending at 6:03 Italy time. So which is it the 10th or the 11th

He is slipping can't keep a story about complicated surgery straight

Warm regards

Rossi states in an email to FBPE on July 9 2018 he is in Italy and having complicated surgery tomorrow.

See page 20

https://files.acrobat.com/a/pr…03-4fa7-adde-3eb5d60b5c1a

"Please consider that now I am in ltaly ( I am ltalian ) for a complicate surgery that will be done tomorrow.Presumably for 10 days I will not be able to talk or read, so I will be able to read your emails or receive your phonecalls starting from July 20. In August I will be back in the USA."

There is no mention of surgery or Italy on jonp

But he still manages to answer questions every day on JONP between the 10th and the 20th July 2018. Must keep fans happy even on the day of complicated surgery

Just one more misdirection;)

• Andrea Rossi July 21, 2018 at 8:31 AM

Glen Pastorin:

We have to get a specific licence, the Customer has to get the authorization to the installation.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• Frank Acland July 21, 2018 at 10:03 AM Dear Andrea, The specific licenses and authorizations you speak of — with a technology as new and revolutionary as the E-Cat, how difficult is it to obtain them? Many thanks,

• Andrea Rossi July 21, 2018 at 12:59 PM

Frank Acland:

Being the industrial Ecat already certified it is not difficult. There is a procedure to go through with the help of an engineer certified by the State, related to the connections etc. Obviously all the components must be certified.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

Never missed a day of blogging in July 2018. How dedicated is that?

Hi all

If we forget the pasted and start from November 24th 2017. Can anyone give me just one piece of verifiable fact that Rossi has what he says he has. Ecat QX SK

Other then Rossi says

Thanks in advance

By upside down, do you mean switch toggle down is on? I saw that. I guess those connection block wires aren't too scary next to the switch, too. At least once Rossi reaches in there without looking.

Yes. down is on. 1 minute fix, not much quality control.

As a woodwork i have used hold-down clamps.

Question, with all the rivet joints in the clamp, can,t see it being a very good choice for transferring current for such a high tech device??(

I think there is a lot more then the switch upside down in the demo.

After watching the video again, I noticed Rossi turning the switch at the side of the covered control system on and and off several times. Each 'off' time, the waveform on the scope goes away completely. This means that the switch does not control the initiation spike only, but the entire output. If the spike is controlled separately, it is done by the laptop software control, or somewhere else.

Watch the events starting at 2:30:30 Rossi lifts the lid of controller

makes 2 motions at the back, no sound of switches being turned off or no, could be opening vents as he said?

2:31:13 Fabiani reaches to the back left side of controller (Rossi's right) and hits a switch which can be heard in the audio.(Main controller switch front left)

2:34:17 controller is switch on for resistor test, The cooling for the controller does not come on for the rest of the demonstration when main switch is turned on

What this means? :/

note main switch for controller is installed upside down

In fact that is fully true. He was cleared and refunded .

Just ask the Italian Lawyer (another day another troll.... probably) to ask all the documents of the trials from Rossi's lawyers .

The Version of Rossi can be found here:http://ingandrearossi.net/

Insults are not welcome. Alan.

Ingandrearossi.net owned by Rossi.

More rossi says?

This post moved to here from the RvD2 thread as it's purpose is not entirely clear. Alan.