GinoB Member
  • Member since Jul 14th 2016
  • Last Activity:

Posts by GinoB

I also believed that many users of this forum would have taken this historic and unique occasion to express what they would like to know from the briefing of the US Secretary of Defense, and would have prepared a list of wishful questions, just in case, or, at least, to see how far the actual answers would have matched the expected ones.

On the contrary, at almost two months from the event, no one here manifests any interest in it. It's really strange. ...

Ascoli65,
    I agree with you on the importance of this occasion to shed some light on the whole LENR-CF issue, and I do share your amazement for the (apparent?) general lack of interest.
    I'm sorry I can not support your effort, also because of the language barrier; Google Translator helps but that's not enough.
    The precedent of the parliamentary question from Mr Realacci in Italy (about two years with no response to date, IIRC) is not encouraging for such an initiative; perhaps Parliaments in general do not wish to take a public stand on certain issues.
    Or, not answering could also be a diplomatic way to make it clear that the question is meaningless in the view of the respondents.

Regards.

GB