• Member since Sep 10th 2016
  • Last Activity:

Posts by Forty-Two

Andrea Rossi February 23, 2019 at 2:46 AM

Sam:

That will not depend on me,

Warm Regards,

A.R.

Sam, doesn’t this “will not depend on me” ring an bell?

Exactly the same Rossi blogged regarding the “customer” for the heat of the 1MW plant - which later turned out to be Rossi himself.

Btw, in retrospective you should read what Rossi claimed about the “Customer” while he ran the Doral charade:

https://e-catworld.com/2016/02…n-kw-is-very-competitive/

Don’t you feel a little bit betrayed by what Rossi told you and his fan-crowd at that time?

It wouldn't surprise me if - just for an example - Rossi finds somewhere in Russia a KFC franchise partner for whom he installs a blue box with an 20kW electrical heater or heat pump, and delivers the “heat” for free or even pays this “beta tester” guy (under NDA about the commercial details) for the promotion that his e-cats are used to keep the parking lots of the famous KFC stores free of snow and ice.

Actually, it surprises me that so far Rossi did not come up with such a stunt, which wouldn’t cost him too much (maybe 10.000 US$ for the electical bill over one year), but keep his fans excited and maybe get him another “IH partner” on the hook. - Is he getting old?

Since the SK demo was so impressive, this thread discussing it is now entirely about Doral.

But it’s “interesting”.

I just learned from IHFB that steam circuits are designed to work under vacuum (“a slight vacuum on the outlet of the steam generator”). - And I was always scared of steam pipe leaks, because I thought invisible, high temperature (overheated) steam might leak out and kill me.

From now on, when I walk along a steam line I only have to worry that I might get sucked into it...

How did steam from Rossi’s plant leak out when the system was under vacuum?

I wait for the press release from one of the top 10 international companies (he had claimed) saying they are buying systems and watching the stock market reaction.

And I am waiting for an announcement from the manufacturer of this body weight scales that they have received an order for thousands units of their vintage mechanical scale model...

(I am still puzzled how Rossi managed to mount his nuclear reactor on that scale.)

The mid-October Penon report showing the current draws of the BF units occurs multiple times in the court documents. I don't recall ever seeing an extra page showing a BF 4 unit in operation. I will look more thoroughly though. If you look at the page there actually is room to include a fourth BF diagram.

I note once again that if you look at the photos of the BF units that were taken on the day that the Doral test ended you can see that the plumbing to the bottom BF has been rearranged so that it is no longer connected to its pumps. The insulation has also been taken off the pumping and you can see that there is no meniscus in the sight glass. These are all consistent with the bottom unit being BF4 and having been inactive for a while at that point.

Here a snippet from the Barry West deposition. Unfortunately page 97 was never uploaded to pacer.

However, I think it’s preety clear from this, that one of the “Big Frankies” failed very early on and not used then. This is also consistent with the el. power schematic drawing from Penon (only showing 3 BF).

Total current for the 3 BF units shown in the Oct 13 Penon report is 92.55 Amps which gives 10.18 kW power at 110V. The gap is therefore 1.29 kW. I'm not sure exactly where in the system the 11.47 kW that Fabiani records is measured.

Probably the 1,3 kW gap is for 18 dosing pumps .

No, not as far as I can see reading through it again. What section do you mean? It seems like the only real goal for IH was to get the full IP and replicate what Rossi was doing by themselves. (it is stated many times). Having Rossi running the Doral plant and showing that it works, had no value to them if they already had the sauce. Especially since the $89M was due after a successful test... Since they did not have all of the sauce they needed Rossi to continue and they needed the plant as a marketing tool to raise money. Therefore all vagueness and and focus on not upsetting Rossi. Also looks like Cassarino tipped Rossi off about them not going to accept Penon halfway through the test. Kind if stupid telling Cassarino about their strategy and not Rossi. Of course Rossi was pissed recieving that email!!!

So, you say that IH knew that Rossi’s technology (which could earn them billions) worked, but they were so stupid not to pay Rossi that 89 millions, instead they went into a lawsuit, and instead of trying to fight and win in the court-room, they settled with Rossi with the result that they gave up everything (the 11 mio they had already paid plus their legal expenses, the “so valuable” e-cat IP and license rights) and got nothing.

That sounds incredible stupid, doesn’t it?

In my opinion his partner is assisting in the product development and also doing the manufacturing, service and installation.

And if they as stated are a large international company they would have enough resources.

LOL. - Apparently “Rossi’s multinational partner company” won’t assist him with their marketing division... 8o

IF what he has is real then he will disrupt hundreds of billions of dollars of business, well actually $trillions, and all those interests are lined up to take this thing from him. So, such a businessman would be RIGHTFULLY paranoid.

And IF my gravity shielding generator (based on the work of the Russian scientist Podkletnov) works, then I will disrupt hundred of billions of dollars in aviation business.

I attached a demo-picture of a prototypes of my flying machines, which need zero fuel.

(I think this picture is even more convincing than Rossi’s latest demo, because it shows my prototype in real operation).

Same as Rossi, in order to protect my IP, I am not selling this machines, but will offer air-tickets 20% cheaper than any other carrier instead (How could this be a scam?)

I guarantee that my flying machines are 100% safe (as a backup “qualified” customers need to wear a parachute), and they are all remote controlled from my headquater.

Please understand I am a bit paranoid because of the impact my gravity shielding invention will have on big player like Boeing, Airbus and all airlines (and also for militaries).

So I won’t give more information here, but you can contact me (for information about “opportunities”) by e-mail [email protected].

I think it unlikely you will hear a name, but I would not be the slightest bit surprised if some very serious players have been by, if only for a 'lookie-loo'.

And I think it’s unlikely that we will hear a “highest echelons” name, because in case that any serious player would have followed Rossi’s latest “demo”, they should be too much embarrassed now to admit that they ever took him seriously.

Well, "wait and see" could be the answer of course.

A word to “Wait and See(rs)”:

In case that you still don’t see what farce is going on, you have to wait longer again, because “for obvious reasons” all customers requests NDAs:

In the meantime you may take your time to read what was 8 years ago the expectation in regards to e-cat commercialization:

https://e-catworld.com/2011/10…n-plans-becoming-clearer/

or even better (anyway you will have long time to wait), read all what was promised regarding the e-cat (e.g “robotized factories”, “e-cats for home use within 1 year”...) over the last years:

https://e-catworld.com/display-posts/

(Best, start reading from the bottom of the list)

Now that makes sense; 380 Ws could heat a small Miami condo. :) Maybe the factory was behind the curtain, or was that the bedroom?

Well, Rossi said before, the customer is “One of the Biggest Entities in the World in its Field”.

Since there are not many entities which sell LENR reactors (or is there any other one who sold garbage a plant for 10 mio US$ ?), Leonardo Corp would well match with this description.

Here some more info from ecw about the particullar venue for that earthshaking e-catSK event: (sorry for pasting it as a screen-shot, but that‘s easier to copy)

Note that it states "Certified for industrial use".

Hey, don't worry a about safety - there is a big red panic button on top of the casing.

Imagine this conversation of a factory owner with his staff:

“Hey guys, it seems that the lovely dancing plasma ballerina inside of the nuclear heater box - the one which this Italian guy installed for us a couple of weeks ago - got a bit out of control and is overheating.

There is some strange light or radiation coming out of the box now.

I need someone to go there and hit the panic button. Who volunteers?

This Italian guy with the weird voice, the guy who created with his previous venture in Italy an enviromental mess and left tons of toxic waste behind, he ensured me that his nuclear reactor is safe and only creates free energy/heat, but no harmful ionizing will ever leave his box. So, don‘t worry to go there!“

Looks like you nailed it. The presentation was done right there at Leonardo Headquarters (Rossi's Miami Beach condo) according to Acland. LOLs. It is a small condo...

I thought just before the live-stream finished I could hear Rossi’s wife in the background talking to Rossi: “Andrea, now please screw the UV bulb back in my face-tanner, and also please return my body scale into the bath-room”.

Now my questions: If the Blue Box with the samovar attached (credit to someone above for the description was supposed to be the only means of heating a 42,000 cubic foot area (3,000 with 14 foot high ceilings), how the hell does it do that? I see no connections for HVAC tubing and if the samovar is supposed to be putting out all the necessary heat, without a blower or fan, I would have to imagine that the samovar would be verrrrrry hot, and yet it was covered with what appeared to be an ordinary sheet without any harm to the sheet, or to the man with no upper body who stands right next to the samovar.

Hey, you are not closely following the e-catSK story.

Rossi solved this problem already last year, when he invented a “fantastic new heat exchanger”.

How this new fantasic system works, he never disclosed (I thinks some time ago he wrote that a patent application is pending, so he can not tell more now), and shouldn’t concern you. - It doesn’t concern his loyal followers neither.

When the guru says problem solved, then it’s considered solved. - So, STFU!

“You cannot tell from a video whether the central heating is on.”

True enough. Of course, from all you can tell from the slick video, the magnificent blue box could easily be in a bathroom in one of Rossi’s condos. Can you prove otherwise?

Coincidentally, the (very ordinary) floor tiles visible in the e-catSK live-stream look pretty much the same as the ones from a picture which Fabiani has on his Google+ profile site (and which was most most likely taken in a Rossi owned Miami Beach condo).

https://plus.google.com/114854150822705215905

So, Dt. Rossi also introduced some “dancing” element to LENR, the “dancing plasma ballerina”.

Hope this doesn’t get him in any intelectual properity conflict with the “dancing lovely gamma girls”.

Imagine if you drove 200 miles to watch that on a big screen

https://e-catworld.com/2019/01…n-meetup-for-e-cat-event/

Even worse:

Imagine you are the one who did promot such an event, and lets assume that some potential (serious) customers really drive 200 miles to follow your invitation.

And you are then the one who has to explain them what they are watching...

(puppets-show, the great inventors lower body parts, meaningless scribble...)

To overcome the waiting time till the e-cat presentation starts, I‘d Iike to invite to another video streaming event on January 31st, at 8:00 AM EST (2:00 PM in Lagos) with an Nigerian Prince, who since 8 year tries to transfer his fortune out of his country.

Although he contacted virtually everyone who holds an e-mail account, and promised a 20% share for doing business with him, so far nobody was willing to help this poor guy.

The reason for that, and why he still (after 8 years) has to promote on the internet that unbelievably favorable deal, may be (also) due to the fact that he is on record to have spend time behind bars before.

But - as he ensures - this was unjustified and could only happen because of the corrupt legal system in his home country.

So, please don’t miss his presentation tomorrow and see yourself his trustworthiness.

Here the web-site with a teaser to watch,