Zeus46 Member
  • Member since Sep 22nd 2016

Posts by Zeus46

Yes, HCQ is not proven yet, and even the small portion of the massive media industry conservatives own (Fox News) has been careful to say that.

The drug was “a game changer” in the fight against the coronavirus, [Ingraham] declared. She booked recovered patients to describe their “miracle turnaround” — “like Lazarus, up from the grave”. Anyone who questioned the drug’s efficacy, she said, was “in total denial.”

“I love everybody, love the medical profession,” [Ingraham] said on April 3, after listing off public health experts who questioned the cure. “But they want a double-blind controlled study on whether the sky is blue.”

😂😂😂 Yes the deep state, who now include Google, shut down e-catworld, because Rossi is massive a threat to international stability.

You should get out more!

You left out the Illuminati, the Freemasons, and the Knights Templar. Also the grey and green aliens, their UFO's and kidnappings and secret implants and anal probes. You need to study more so your thesis can be complete. You can watch Alex Jones for reliable information about conspiracies against the American people.

Don't forget the shape-shifting lizard people. Ultimately they control everything; Hollywood, the media, international banking.

(And no, they are completely, definitely, absolutely, not a metaphor for any particular group of people at all).

At the end of the day, we all come here because we want to save the planet. What side of the political fence one is on, should make no difference, as we all have a common goal. Navid thinks the Mills way is the best option to put our efforts into, and that is what he should be judged on, not by his strong political beliefs. Same goes for our lefties here...what counts is their science views.

Sorry, what!? Conspiracy theories are 'political' now? What is this world coming to?

Well, as long as political discussions are banned here, i guess that makes discussing conspiracy theories similarly banned. I look forwards to seeing them moved to their rightful place.

Anyone who sees his work and probes the depths of the scholarship he references knows he is a real journalist. Everything you wrote is a drivel, and not worth this boards time since you are talking about pseudoscience of people who like conspiracies. Heck, under that rubric everyone here is a conspiracy nut.

Now. Every time you look in the mirror. Think. I Conspiracy Nut.

As usual Navid, you seem to be jumping to conclusions about myself and others, based on assumptions and on what you wish to believe, whilst ignoring the rather obvious evidence against your position.

And anyway, don’t shoot the messenger, we all need a little constructive feedback at times... Aren’t you trying to persuade rich people to pay for your advice on their investment decisions?

I imagine they wouldn’t have gotten to far in life without the sense to do some due diligence on their service providers.

How do you think they might view your ability to make a rational analysis of available evidence, if they read some of your rantings?

As for the Dark Journalist, it seems that only himself and you use that term. Having read his bio, it appears either ‘Dark Blogger’ or ‘Dark YouTuber’ would be more appropriate.

Had a quick look at this Dark Journalist chap, reminds me of the Yorkshire Ripper for some reason. He predictably trolls the usual depths: Alien abductions Atlantis, JFK, HAARP, chemtrails etc etc etc. Basically Coast to Coast AM for the digital generation.

Still, Alex Jones seems to have built a minor media empire based on promoting every conspiracy out there, and making up a fair few more whilst he's at it.

So why not follow in his footsteps? Peddling 'secret information' is easy, as it appeals to a certain type of person, fulfilling their need to feel unique, or special, or simply just more intelligent than the rest of us 'sheeple'.

An interesting outcome of this strange need can often be seen when one of their far-fetched beliefs becomes widely accepted. The conspiracy preachers start to push back against this new movement, as can be seen by the 'dark journalist' claiming the Navy gun camera UFO footage is now a 'deep state disinformation campaign'

Its a vicious circle, and in fact, it cant be anything else: the concept of falsifiability just doesn't exist with conspiracy theories, as every piece of evidence against them is merely added to the conspiracy pot.

Still, we can't blame them for wanting to make a bit of money telling their stories. It's the people who unquestioningly parrot their views who deserve our pity/opprobrium.

Lets just hope these people aren't in any positions of power or in any way responsible for handling the corona hoax epidemic.

Most of you need to learn American history before you can understand what I am saying...

Aren't you doing the exact same thing here that you criticised Huxley for yesterday?

And, are we talking about American History as understood by most people, or the strange version of American History, curated by paranoid kooks, and believed by a handful of people with below-average analytical skills?

I am waiting for the clinical Costa Rica hydroxychloroquine results

they are not 3rd world and they have a functional national healthcare system

According to the WHO, the Costa Rican healthcare system is better than the American one - and has been for the last 20 years.

What kind of blithering idiot would even consider doing that

The kind of idiot who goes to a packed out church during a pandemic?

The kind of idiot who pays convicted fraudster Jim Bakker $80 for his 'miracle mineral supplement'?

The kind of idiot who decides to ingest fish tank cleaner / colloidal silver / hydrogen peroxide?

The kind of idiot that burns down 5G towers?

The kind of idiot that takes an assault rifle to a pizza-hut expecting to find Hillary Clinton abusing kids?

The kind of idiot who forces bleach manufacturers to put a 'do not drink' label on their product in the first place?

The kind of idiot who can't afford decent healthcare, but still votes against reforming the system?

All these people? Almost 100 People Have Called Poison Control for Eating Tide Pods This Year

And, as Jed correctly pointed out, your very own President is exactly the kind of blithering idiot who would consider doing it!!!

Considering the fact that seemingly intelligent people support the theory that 5G masts were designed to spread coronavirus, I expect we'll see the first bleach-injectors death within a week.

You seem to be very sure of you. Please provide a single study that shows that the chain of infection between children and adults, and not the other way around, is important.

Pffft, evidence-based medicine? So outdated.

I don't mean to be flip but oopsie... there goes relaxed restrictions Sweden:

https://e-markets.nordea.com/#…leration-in-sweden-and-uk

I suspect the Swedes might be a bit better at changing their policies effectively than Italy. They'd better hope so or they are looking at a disaster.

That article is two weeks out of date, and no, they haven't changed their policies in the mean time.

(ie infant schools, bars, and restaurants are open, social distancing is 'suggested').

The guy in charge of their response basically claims the genie is out of the bottle now, and that the UK had the right idea, but chickened out of seeing it through.

They claim the number of new cases is starting to decline, the health service isn't swamped, and in the long run, greater herd immunity lowers their risk of seeing a reoccurrence in the future.

Fox news is apparently a big fan, for the first time in their history.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/ne…tious-diseases-chief.html

https://www.theguardian.com/wo…s-death-toll-reaches-1000

https://www.vanityfair.com/new…lockdown-sweden-is-trying

8D physics, pretty pictures, weak humour, Klee Irwin, emergent consciousness... what's not to like?

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.