oldguy Member
  • Member since Oct 1st 2016
  • Last Activity:

Posts by oldguy

Well, as I'm an honest guy operating on my own dollar they should believe me. But if people don't want to they can do so. I'm not seeking validation from anybody here, just sharing some information.

And I invited you to visit. That's serious, inconvenient maybe, but serious.

You are in the UK, right?

Will you be going to ICCF22, perhaps I will track you down there and we can have lunch or something.

That tells us nothing about the calorimetry

yes, I see nothing that says much about how the measurements are done or anything like that. You might want to write it up with just running a few control samples and presenting it as a calorimetry device with details about your procedures and protocols. You don't have to "give away" your "secret formulas" but you might get people to take you a little more seriously if you discuss you calorimetry you are using. sensitivity, repeatability, variation between you devices in your array using the same control sample, etc.

As it is, I see little to thing you are serious with your measurements.

Knowing that AR promised to give the majority of the money to children with cancer, it seems that he could strike a deal with his customers to pay part directly to those charities for the customer's tax write off. .... that is if he really had customers and if he was telling the truth about being charitable. Of course it could just all be Rossi says... and we know how truthful that has proven.

Shane, does that mean you don't believe Rossi's claims of sales of (half a dozen??) systems about 5 years back and the one of the top 10 international companies buying his latest heat generator with the add incentive of free puppets. Not to mention is robotic factories turning out hundreds of systems.

I just had to ask that.

No- me neither.

All this talk about old stuff that was over when Rossi dropped his case. == The only thing I think it is good for is for to let Rossi supporters misdirect attention away from the failed and poorly conducted condo demo - away from faulty measurements and lack of other measurements and the lack of real customers that he claimed he had from among the world's top 10 companies. Face it, his offer, if ever existed, was a failure, his demo was a failure, his suit to try to win 200M was a failure, his thermoelectric chips were failures, his waste treatment was a failure, his gold smuggling was a failure,...... What has he accomplished that actually has a positive observable result for anyone else other than taking money away from other LENR researchers for his own pockets.

I am confussed by these claims of offers posted in some obsure blog.

Who is this "Ruby Shale" that claims an offer was made? Is that a real person, a person claiming to be Ruby, a sock puppet, a post in a Rossi controlled blog posted by a Rossi employee, who knows.

Does this Ruby person (if real and not a misrepresentation of someone) have the right to make an offer on behalf of IH?

What were the terms of this alleged offer?

I am with Jed on this. Some statement by someone on a blog controlled by Rossi is not proof of an offer.

True the statement that someone claimed there was an offer on a blog is evidence that the blog said something but there it is not proof that an offer was actually made by IH or one of its approved delegates.

If is was otherwise, we would be seeing all kinds of "offers" in obscure blogs by posters with unproven identity ,

.... like "General Electric has offered me $10M for using their light bulbs". ....then, If I don't get my money I will sue them.

remember he claimed his customer was one of the top 10 larges global companies.

spectrum- how was the spectrum calibrated? As with all of Rossi's "demos" there seems a lack of control or calibration. Could the device be "off calibration" so that 420nm was really 530nm or something like that?

for example the use of an incorrect diffraction grating?

OH by the way, I view the "demo from the condo" to be very very poor (laughable). A good one should use multiply redundant measures of all critical data and use separate physical methods to do so. It should also use a control working at the same level as the claimed effect and all raw data should be made available. “extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence” (ECREE- Carl Sagan)

covered that 6-cylinder thing in the other thread

and you were wrong then too

see guarantee performance in agreement:

payment was "contingent on a six-cylinder Hot Cat"

and all energy measures were to be on energy flow in and out of a six-cylinder unit.

Read the agreement.

Unless you find a written agreement (required also by contract) signed by ALL parties, then there could be no

alterations from the agreed upon six cylinder unit.