Bjohnk Member
  • Male
  • Member since Oct 11th 2016
  • Last Activity:

Posts by Bjohnk

Thank you for the confirmation Robert! I will certainly reach out to a doctor recommended by FLCCC as well. I have a bottle or Vit D3 on my desk, currently take 5K+ iu a day and am nearing my targeting blood levels of 80 ng/ml. I had Covid a year ago, decided against being vaccinated and have recently (5 days ago) been exposed to two vaccinated (Pfizer) individuals that tested positive for Covid yesterday. My wife and I are both feeling symptomatic, headache, low grade fever, body aches but are being tested later today for confirmation. Thanks again. Bryan :)

Hypothetical question regarding the proper dosage of Ivermectin paste to use if I feel that I have been exposed to COVID and have symptoms. I would like to work this out now so that I/we do not get the dosing wrong should we chose to use it in the future.

The ivermectin purchased is a paste containing 1.87% ivermectin sold in a 6.08-gram syringe tube. Directions state that the tube is sufficient to treat a 1250-pound horse at the recommended dosage of 91 mcg ivermectin per pound (200 mcg/Kg) body weight.

As I interpret it, the I-mask+ protocol for those exposed to and having symptoms of Covid calls for a dosage of 0.2mg/kg or 0.09 mg/lb. of body weight taken once a day for 5 days. The protocol is given by tablet, with each tablet containing 3mg ivermectin. However, the syringe tube I have is not marked in mg but with graduations of 250lb, 500lb, 750lb. 1,000lb and 1,250lb to achieve the concentrations outlined above.

It would seem that the dosage/lb. recommended for horses is virtually identical to the dosage recommended by the I-mask+ protocol for humans 0.09mg/lb. humans vs 0.091mg/lb. horses.

So, a 250lb person should take approximately 27.7 mg (250/0.09) of the paste per day. So, using the graduations on the tube one would express paste at the 250lb mark, correct? I would appreciate your input on this so that if the time ever comes to use it, I get it right.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Doing some worst case planning and purchased the only Ivermectin available to me in the horse version, 6.08g dose @ 1.87% Apple Flavor. Enough for a 1200Lb horse for normal worming routine. Looked through prior posts and could not determine the consensus dosage and protocol/ Kg to administer assuming the individual has recently contracted Covid? Any input would be appreciated.

81Q-TkZEOxL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

I also bought one of those. Then I looked around for recommendations regarding COVID-19. One source suggested you go to the emergency room if it falls below 90. But it also says the normal range is 95 to 100. So maybe in your case, you should go if it falls below 85? Or call the doctor if it falls below 90? Or, perhaps, if it seems to be declining rapidly, go to the emergency room?

If it is in mid-80s I would definitely go. Or, if you have difficulty breathing, whatever it says.

Thanks Jed, I had planned to head to the hospital should my O2 levels drop below 90, however my doctor was adamant that I should do so if it dropped below 94. He could be extra conservative. But 85 would be way too low. As I shared with Oldguy, he also instructed me to take my O2 reading after a bit of activity rather than resting. It definitely makes a difference. Thanks for the input.

I am not sure where you are. But #1 the O2 reading my be below 95% if you are at high altitudes.

and #2 when my O2% drops I use an oxygen concentrator.

Here in the US you can get them from Amazon and other places very easily:

Thanks oldguy, I am at sea level but have found that the pulse oximeter reads very differently depending upon which finger I put it on. Fortunately for me, I never saw my oxygen levels fall below 94. Two things that my doctor shared with me that I think are helpful, first I had understood that I should head to the hospital if my O2 reading reached 90. However, my doctor instructed me to go to the hospital if it dropped below 94. Also, I had assumed that I should take the O2 reading while sedentary, again my doctor suggested I measure it after some strenuous activity. I am now 10 days from what I believed to be my first symptoms (a dry cough) and finally feeling like I have turned the corner, fever has dropped from 101.8 to 99 and stomach cramps have petty much resolved. Thanks for the tip on the oxygen concentrator!

HI Roseland67,

I guess i am interested in mitigating both, the long term reaction to Covid and the any damage caused by my immune system response.

Thanks

Thank you THH, I completely understand that the suggestions given on this forum are just that and not necessarily grounded in solid medical fact. And yes I do own a pulse oximeter and have been watching it with my lowest reading to date a 94. Unfortunately, the only guidance given by my HMO (Kaiser in the USA) is to rest and go to the emergency room if I am having difficulty breathing. I like having options to deal with the issue proactively, even if there is only a small chance of any benefit coming from it.

Not sure if I am the first member of this forum to be diagnosed with Covid but hoping that I am the last. As an almost 60 year old cancer survivor, with a BMI of 36 (6'8" 320lb) I figured I would be at significant risk of a severe outcome. As a result, I have been following the guidance found on this forum since its inception ordering hydroxychloroquine early on, only to have it denied me when it became politicized. So a month or so back, based upon the discussions here, I started building up my immune system with Zinc, Vit C, Vit D, Green tea, quercetin and turmeric curcumin . My first symptom was a slight cough a week ago Saturday, turned into a severe head aches and lack of energy on Tuesday/Wednesday, accompanied by significant body aches and a fever that topped out at 101.5 yesterday. Tested positive for Covid on Friday and knock on wood feel like my fever broke and I am turning the corner today. I credit the guidance I received on this forum for my relatively minor symptoms and rapid recovery. So, thank you all for your valuable input.

I do have one question for the group, the supplements above were taken to minimize the chances of contracting Covid, are there supplements that I should consider that will help minimize the long term side affects? Damage to the lungs, brain, kidneys, etc.......

This is what I received from a US pharmacy after sending in a prescription.

Dear HealthWarehouse.com Customer,

Due to the national shortage and directives from the Kentucky Board of Pharmacy (the state where we are located), we are ONLY dispensing Hydroxychloroquine, Chloroquine, Mefloquine, and Azithromycin to patients who meet the following criteria:

1. Proof of prior diagnosis of Rheumatoid Arthritis or Lupus – we must be able to verify prior filling history with either our pharmacy or another pharmacy.

2. Proof of positive test for COVID-19 (also known as coronavirus or current novel virus)

At this time, we are unable to accommodate orders for Malaria prevention.

If you have a positive test of COVID-19 or a prior verifiable diagnosis for RA or Lupus, please email [email protected] or reply to this email within 24 hours. Otherwise, your order will be CANCELLED

Additionally, Doctors prescribing outside of their scope of practice will be DENIED, regardless of diagnosis.