SSC Member
  • Member since Nov 8th 2016
  • Last Activity:

Posts by SSC

Dewey dropped a bombshell on us last night when he told us that the Lugano reactor IH built, was painted after being shipped from their NC facility.

A bombshell? It seems to me more similar to a blank cartridge. IH received the first copy of the paper of Lugano, therefore they read it before it became public. If there had been something wrong in the description of the reactor (a reactor made by them!), they could have raised objections from the beginning. So, if we have to believe to this story, we are facing one of this two cases:

1) They read that document without paying much attention to it. Moreover, during all this years they kept on ignoring the contents of it ....... quite a shallow attitude!

2) They realized from the beginning that something went bad in the Lugano test, but they chose to be silent. After all it was their interest to collect investments! Same thing seems to have happened with the Plant in Doral: they say they suspected that it was a bluff, but anyway they showed it to investors.

IH claims they have never been able to create a working E-cat but the reactor they have built seems to have worked in Lugano. This fact creates a crack in their beautiful wall, and therefore now they must somehow try to close it. These late discoveries does not convince me at all ......

Rossi had backup systems alright and fluid temps might have been able to remain somewhat constant in the system, even during the "down" days, very possibly because of certain "other systems" on the "customer" side that have recently been discovered.

Did someone recently visited the Plant? I thought it has been sealed. As IHFB reminded us, we all were warned that there was anything significant over the wall ("I.H. people and others have now seen the customer facility. They now know there is nothing but a radiator and fan"; "IH has 3rd party proof that the "customer" side just contained a large radiator"; "Govt agencies witnessed the "customers radiator and Rossi I his attorney will have some explaining to do in front of the judge very soon"). Can we assume that someone has recently made a stroll from the Customer's side?

The pressure was probably atmospheric. In real data, you will have same numbers that show up every day. The temperature of the reservoir could have remained the same because the reactor output is not directly proportional to power input. The machine could have produced heat on days when Rossi reported that a reactor was turned off, because Rossi had at least one backup reactor.

I agree with you, everything "could be". We don't have a complete view of all the data and information related to the Plant, so it is useless trying to draw conclusions....It would be just a pastime for idle people.

I have heard he did not particularly want the 1-year test. Rossi insisted on it. Darden allowed it because it did not cost him anything. I.H. had already tested the machine by that time.

Really? But now he complains of the money lost in this affair.......

From document 129: .... IH and IPH incurred expenses after the Plant was moved to Florida that they would not have incurred had they not been deceived by the Third Party Defendants [...]. These expenses included all maintenance on the Plant during the time it was in Florida, an expense which, would have been borne by Rossi and Leonardo had the Term Sheet never been entered into.

But it still seems very strange behavior to not answer the questions from IH, assuming that Rossi had some good answers. I think it will look quite bad for Rossi if it can be proved in court that Rossi sued instead of answering the questions. If nothing else he gave IH a perfect excuse for not paying.

I don't think so. If you think for a moment that IH never wanted to pay for the test in Doral, you can easily realize why they began asking so many questions about the ERV data just approaching the end of the test. They created a justification to be used in the lawsuit to come, since it was now clear to both parties that there would be a complaint. Maybe this is not your point of view, but I think that it was Rossi's point of view. So why answering the questions if you think that those questions are just a way to create an alibi for not having to pay?

In general, I say it is Rossi's duty to provide the specific information since HE started the lawsuit. IH is simply defending themselves. It is Rossi's responsibility as HE is making the accusations. One is innocent until proven guilty in this country. It is Rossi's "duty" as you say, to provide the factual evidence.

As a matter of fact there are two lawsuits. IH is not simply defending themselves, they too made a lawsuit accusing Rossi and the Third Party. Everyone now has to submit its factual evidences.

After reading your many accounts of repression under communist rule, you of all should be as angry with his misuse of the JONP, as you were with your former dictators abusive propaganda? Maybe a difference in scale, but Nicolae Ceaușescu created a cult of personality and distorted his achievements by controlling Romanian media, and Rossi IMO is attempting to do the same with his JONP, and "Andrea Rossi.com".

Not just a difference in scale.... The Romanian media spread news everywhere in the Country, with every kind of communications medium, so people could know only one truth, the distorted one. Rossi writes his own truth in his own blog: if you want you can skip his words and hear many other bells. Where is the dictatorship in this case? How can you even think of comparing these two characters??

You are surely warned and must be prepared for the the additional facts and truth that will be emerging in the coming weeks months. Rossi is finished.

Wow! Very theatrical! How do you know these things? Do you gossip every Saturday night with Tom, drinking beers? Please next time could you ask him just few questions about things that seem a bit strange to me? For example: when the Plant arrived in North Carolina from Italy, why does the test didn't begin? Rossi proposed to move the Plant in Florida saying

"... In the incoming meeting we will have next week, please allow me to encourage you to take a decision regarding where to put at work our 1 MW plant".

Maybe I'm wrong, but it seems to me that IH was not in a hurry to get started......

And why IH didn't send invoices to JMP, even if Johnson was ready to pay for them?

"Please forward your invoice for the agreed daily amount of $1,000.00 per day for 26 days= $26,000.00 plus $750/day for 4 days=$3,000.00, for a total of $29,000.00"......and this is just for July!! Well, if you can use Woodford's money, maybe you don't need nothing else.......

And again, what was Barry West's assignment? IH accuses Fabiani of not providing all the necessary data from the Plant, but they could ask West for those data....or was he in the Plant just to keep an eye to the other guys?

And how can IH say that "...Leonardo, Rossi, JMP, Johnson, USQL, Fabiani, and Bass also restricted access to the JMP area at the Doral location, claiming that there was a secretive manufacturing process being conducted there, when in fact it was simply recycling steam from the Plant and sending it back to the Plant as water" if they never entered in that area? Maybe West was spying through the keyhole?

Redundancy seems like a very plausible explanation.

I wouldn't put all my marbles on exhibit 5, question #3 if I was IH.

I agree with you. Exhibit 5 is just a list of questions addressed to Penon. We don't know his answers, so why should we consider it an important evidence? What do those questions prove? Maybe there are suited answers for every kind of doubt. For example, some data may be average values, and 0 pressure could mean "0.0 more than a fixed value". We haven't the last report of the ERV on our hands, therefore we can just speculate about that. Regarding redundancy, it is a confirmed condition: we can check this if we read this old ECW page:

http://www.e-catworld.com/2015…1-mw-e-cat-plant-emerges/

"We have in the same container two sections, one with the small E-Cats and one with the 4 Tigers, each section with a power of 1 MW. The strategy consists in using the 4 tigers, maintaining as a reserve the small E-Cats. [...] I try not to consume the reserves, to maintain them intact in case of serious failure of one or more “Tigers”. For short reparations it is not necessary to turn on the reserve. That is my safety boat if the ship sinks. This is the strategy. As a consequence of this strategy, we do not use the reserve together with the fighting “division”. We turned it on for several days at the beginning of the test, just to check it working, then turned it off and used only the 4 x 250".

That is: what evidence is offered that a unit actually fulfilled the requirements? It seems to me that a single unit had to deliver the level of output for the entire 350 days and not just a series of individuals.

The Doral test was the first one of that kind even for Rossi.

As far as I know he had never tested a single Hotcat for such a long time, so he choose to use many of them in order to ensure a continuous heat production. It doesn't seems to me such a strange thing......

The best way to convince a jury that your system works is to prove it in public before the trial begins. Delaying proof of performance just improves the case for the defence.

Every time Rossi made a public test, there always been someone who considered that test was not accurate enough, someone who thought the test could have been done in a better way.

If you want to prepare a proper test, you have to choose carefully every detail, especially if you are disclosing to the world a new and revolutionary kind of object. How could you do everything in the right way if you are spending most of your time with an attorney?

Now Rossi is trying to win a battle, and I think he can't do it in the best way if he has to organize the QuarkX launch. His choice is the best one.

This could make sense if Fabiani and Bass were merely victims of AR as much as IH was. There seems to be a high probability that this was the case. Fabiani seemed to really look up to AR, and Bass seemed clueless as to what was actually happening.

Following your line of reasoning, if IH will be found guilty of "failure to pay", Darden will surely be considered a victim of Rossi's great skill.....don't you know he is a fabulous hypnotist? ;)

Just rubbish........ The real reasons of Judge's choices are listed below:

1) At most, the Third-Party Claims suggest in definitive fashion the failure to provide information was tantamount to affirmatively misrepresenting the nature of operations at the facility. Counter-Plaintiffs do not attribute any specific deceptive statements or acts to Fabiani or Quantum Leap. Accordingly, Count IV is dismissed as to Fabiani and Quantum Leap.

2) Counter- Plaintiffs do not allege how Bass’s statements and his posing as an employee — while misleading — directly caused Counter-Plaintiffs to believe the Plant was performing at the promised productivity rate, and hence, did not directly cause them to incur damages. As a result, Count IV is dismissed as to all Third-Party Defendants.

3) The Quantum Leap Agreement unambiguously states it commenced on September 1, 2013 and continued until August 31, 2014, at which point it terminated unless the parties agreed in writing to extend it. Thus, unless the parties chose to extend the agreement in writing, it terminated before any of the alleged breaches occurring in 2015 and 2016. Counter-Plaintiffs argue several 2016 emails included as exhibits with the Third-Partly Claims, “demonstrate and allow the Court to draw the reasonable inference that the USQL Agreement was in effect in 2015 and early 2016”. The Court disagrees such inference can be drawn. Counter-Plaintiffs do not provide the actual writing in which the Quantum Leap Agreement was renewed. The 2016 emails at most propose renewal of an agreement with Quantum Leap, but considering the gap in time between the 2014 termination date and the 2016 date of these emails, and lacking an actual writing or allegation (as opposed to a proposal) showing the continued vitality of the Quantum Leap Agreement’s provisions, the Court cannot infer the parties extended the original termination date clearly stated in the original agreement. Count V is thus dismissed on this ground.

Do you have a reference where Dameron said he did not any excess? You claim a contradiction, what reference can you give that shows that from Dameron?

And again saying that the answer MIGHT me 1.3 is not the same as saying that he definitely saw and proved over 1, only that he was unsure of the level.

Recall that the level that IH wanted for certainty was 6.

I was talking about IH people, namely Darden and Vaugh. In their accusation you can read that "...using the E-Cat technology Plaintiffs directly provided them, Industrial Heat and IPH have been unable to produce any measurable excess energy". They don't talk about COP 6. Dameron has been very vague in his deposition but I think that no one prevented him to be more accurate.....he was there to give his version of the facts and he could talk about error bars and stuff like that, if he wanted to. But (as far as I know) he just said "I can’t say that we never had a result that was -- let’s see if I can say this right – we probably had results greater than one, 1.3 might be an answer" and this is in contradiction with Darden's words.

You misunderstand what the engineer meant. It could be 1.3 or it could be 0.7 or it could be 50.0 if you believe the entire building was in a vacuum chamber. There is no telling what it was. These results are meaningless. These instruments tell you nothing. That is what Exhibit 5 tells you. Rossi has never denied it, and his own damn data says it.

IH's engineer was referring to replications done independently by IH. I think you might be conflating two different things.

IHFB is right, Dameron was talking about the replications of the Ecat made by IH: Exhibit 5 has nothing to do with this argument.

So people from IH keep on saying that they never obtained excess heat from their attempts to replicate the reactor, whereas their chief engineer has given a different version to the Court. That's a fact.

It seems to me that someone is jumping to conclusions.

I find quite unfair the use of those emails (exhibit 118) because we don't know what Rossi and Bass were really talking about. Those emails are taken out from their context and their reading could be misleading. When I write an email to a friend of mine, I don't clarify things that are known by me and by him, so if a third person reads my words it is possible that something could be misunderstood by him due to the lack of details.

Anyway, in those email Rossi and Bass are talking about the visit of a person, and we don't know who is that person. Maybe both Rossi and Bass wanted to protect the secrecy of their works with people visiting the Plant, and it is not such an unusual thing..... So, Bass is informed that a person will meet him and he knows that he will probably has to answer some questions about his activity. If he doesn't know who is the visitor, I find quite logic that he tries to agree with Rossi upon what he can say and what he cannot say to him. It works this way with industrial secrets......

JM Products could have produced the chemicals that were needed by Rossi and maybe the heat from the Plant was being utilized by Bass for some kind of product useful for Rossi's activity. In that case they HAD to agree about what they could reveal to other persons and what should remain unrevealed.

IH is shooting the latest cartridges........

Producing a possible short term COP of 1.3 is no where near the requirements of the GPT. 1.3 is typical of most active electrochemical LENR systems. Short time heat storage can do that. At COP 4 it should be able to turn some electric generating systems for net electrical output power. That is likely why IH required that of the GPT.

As Shane told me days ago, this is why IH hired Murray:"In mid-2015, Industrial Heat hired Joseph Murray (“Murray”) to serve as Vice President of Engineering, and empowered him to assemble a team of engineers and scientists to elevate the level of Industrial Heat’s testing and evaluation of LENR technology.
    Among other things, one of the projects undertaken by that team was rigorous testing of the E-Cat IP."Maybe Dameron wasn't such an expert....... Remember that HE got that cop, and it doesn't mean that this WAS the maximum cop achievable by the Ecat.

why would IH agree to do a 2 year plant rental when the licence agreement hasn't been completely fulfilled? They're already months (years?) behind on doing the GPT and should have been diligently working on trying to find a place to run the GPT. GPT would have been on everyone's mind ever since it got delayed.

It must be so....... In the License Agreement between Rossi and IH you can read that the GPT should last 350 days within a 400 day period and that "the ERV will be engaged to confirm in writing the Guaranteed Performance".
    Before the start of the Doral test, Rossi writes these things to IH: (Taken from Exhibit 16)"In the incoming meeting we will have next week, please allow me to encourage you to take a decision regarding where to put at work our 1 MW plant. [...]
    This solution will: ..... allow the plant work for 24 hours per day for 360 days per year".And on February 05 (2015) talks about the ERV in another email to IH :"On the 16 the ERV (Ing. Penon) will be here to install his measurement instrumentation".
    Darden and Vaugh are making fun of us when they say that they didn't know the Doral test was the GPT, it is simply an impossible thing. Even their man inside the Plant, Mr. West, was aware about that, and he used to call IH every day to report how things were going on...that was his job. You don't need to call an ERV if you are just making a proof test: you can control the results by your own.
    IH and Rossi accepted to call Penon, let him install his instruments, they accepted to pay him, and he was an external person, not affiliated to Leonardo Corporation or IH. This sound quite "official". Why someone should make such a thing for a commercial test prepared just to evaluate if he is able to make the real GPT (as IH and someone else is trying to make us believe)?

They are stating that if the court requests it, they CAN provide the evidence that JMP was a lie, that there was no production, that the heat was not used and that Bass had no actual duties!

They are just exhibiting their biceps ..... Even Rossi said he has evidence: let's wait for the show.