JamesNeilHansen Member
  • Member since Nov 13th 2016
  • Last Activity:

Posts by JamesNeilHansen

I have followed Blacklight (now Brilliant) Light Power for 20 years. I have been and still am critical of the company's branding and commercialization projections. Very possibly the company would be more successful with an "open source" thrust for art developed from the Grand Unified Theory of Classical Physics. It's easy to criticize from the cheap seats. The privately funded research, which has led from basic theory through a series of failed embodiments toward final success requires promotion. And, as searchers of the truth we need to plug our noses and recognize that this hunt for dollars is a necessary evil. Perhaps we can discern true progress from the pressure to promote progress to attract funding. And also forgive.

I have thoroughly accept Mills' model of the electron. No other theory explains the neutrino deficit, dark matter galaxies like Dragonfly 44, the k-effect, and temperatures in the chromosphere. Over the years, as I investigated each Blacklight embodiment, I ultimately determined that each would fail to result in commercial products. I'm so frustrated that the theory is so elegant and simple, yet the production of an "engine" remains so illusive. I am emboldened by my prior skill (luck?) in predicting these outcomes.

I attended the company's Industry Day presentation on October 26. I now predict that the SunCell™ will become a fantastically successful product, as revolutionary as the internal combustion or steam engine. I was in the meeting in 1984 when Steve rolled out the Macintosh. I believe that the SunCell™ will surpass that product with unimaginable commercial success. This device has overcome all fatal engineering flaws and so each successive product model over the next few decades should be smaller, cheaper, more powerful and more durable.

The power density of the SunCell is now over 1.5MW/M^2. It's fueled by readily available commercial H3 gas (97% Ar - 3% H), the electrodes or gears in recent models have been replaced by liquid electrodes of molten silver with the hydrogen and catalyst dissolved therein. The 3000°K temperature of an 8" globe is governed simply by the vaporization temperature of silver at ten atmospheres so the overheat control is simply a pressure release valve. THERE ARE NO MOVING PARTS in the reaction chamber. Engineering now is focused on design of specially-shaped PV cells to capture the light emitted from the globe, retain an inert gas environment and dissipate waste heat.

We all wait for a commercially successful machine to prove Mills theory. If this is the proof, indeed science is failing us and we are failing it. Grand Unified Theory of Classical Physics was proven YEARS ago to those who examine the results. Yet with all this said, I do NOT think that a commercially successful 100kw SunCell™ will become and instant revelation recognized by the masses like the possibility of cheap, abundant nuclear power after Hiroshima. The lamp must be put on stand; not hidden in box. If the company simply puts the globe in a jar and turns it on, this revolution will be visible to even the the most dim among us. The 3000°k temperature is 10% hotter than the filament of a light bulb, yet the globe has 10,000 times more area. At 27 feet the globe will look like and feel like the sun. You will go blind if you look at it. At twelve feet it will feel like the surface of Mercury. It will be totally apparent that something absolutely new is upon us, like the day Jobs screwed the mouse into the back of the Macintosh.

I believe that Randell C Mills is the greatest physicist who has ever lived. I attended Brett Holverstott's book signing in Seattle, so I now posses the first biography of Mills signed by the Author and Mills. It will become quite valuable.

Well, I show up here and this is my first post. I feel kind of like Forrest Gump, "I'm sorry ruined your Black Panther Party." GUTCP is here to stay. It must increase so don't feel bad about LENR being upstaged. Think about how oil, gas, coal, wind, solar, hydro and nuclear will feel.

Cheers,

Jim Hansen