ele Member
  • Member since Nov 21st 2016
  • Last Activity:

Posts by ele

Again, Rossi has no IP, neither does IH, a worthless Italian patent, and an equally worthless US patent for a "water heater", no claims, data or otherwise for LENR, the rest are a hoard of published applications, none granted.

Blah Blah Blah.....

Yours are only empty prejudices, The granted US patent is valid and not worthless and should I remember you that is usual in Industry to keep the core technologies secret and to patent all the "surrounding" so to make not immediate for a competitor to replicate and block the applications ?

E.g. Windows is patented but lots of part of the code are not disclosed...... So are Ferrari Engines.

And I could imagine that this plan could bear fruits, wouldn't there be an internet community which keeps an close eye on this case - watching what Rossi does, and what IH does.

Wow on my opinion you are really overestimating your role and the role of this Forum.

Contract for Millions of Dollars are quite common in Industry and Business environment and for the large part of them there is not an Internet Forum chatting like hairdresser ladies, or like men at the Pub (no Beer here ! so bad !), discussing this and that without real knowledge of the fact.

Investors have their own methods to get information and know what competitors and partners are doing.

Just imagine what a shame if Apple should ask to Internet People "hey, what Samsung is doing ?" or vice versa "what's going on in Cupertino ?"

You are wrong about that. They would love to see that. It would be worth hundreds of billions of dollars to them. They spent years of effort and millions of dollars trying to make it work.

Millions of dollars ...... Really ? Really they would love to see a test ?

Oh Great Informed Man tell us now why they have not sent an entire squad of Engineers to Doral to follow the test step by step instead of just one non expert person ?

Notice how no-one can tell how much of radiated energy is absorbed by the container. And Rossi does not do controls. Actually in this case a control is quite difficult. But - even if it were all absorbed - the container temperature would not be anything like the radiation fake-black-body temperature - because the effective temperature is so much lower.

THH are you ok ?

What have you written is simply nonsense. It remind me the nonsense text and poems from Lewis Carrol.

Actually I'm quite sure from what I read that you have no Scientific Education.

Maybe you are a good writer and a good person but no Scientist would have written such a mess.

I think IH would have written off the $10m and let him go his merry way, probably holding onto the IP rights...just in case.

Yes sure that is exactly what IH hoped, to take the IP for just 10% of the price.

They had had already done their tests and had all the partial report from Penon (without rising any problem) so why not try not to pay ?

A good question for them (IH) would be:

Where is all the money they collected from investors now ?

I think a drill with a magnet on a dowel could do it, too. One the water meter values are tricked out, any purported kWh could be faked.

ha ha ha ha !

Come on !

This is completely absurd.

The effect of a (very strong !) magnet eventually would be to slow down the metallic moving parts so making the flow meter to count a lower flow so less energy. Same for the dowel.

But modern certified meters are shielded (moving parts not in metal) against this tempering.

1. The Internet works in the U.K. too. Woodford surely found out all about Rossi. How could he not know that Rossi is a huge risk who has been accused of criminal conduct and lying?

And so using the Internet that surely works in UK even after Brexit, they would find that Rossi has been cleared by all accusations and refund by the Italian state.

Is your (IH) way of doing to say a half information accurately hiding the parts that you don't like ?

This is business. If you do not reveal something like that, Woodford will find out and then demand his money back. If you don't return it, he will sue. That's how business works. You don't hide critical facts from people who invest $50 million. That would be a crazy thing to do.

3. They told me and several other people.

Really ?

Where are this several people ? Who are they ? Anyway is interesting to observe that Woodford invested 50M$ even knowing what IH told them (BTW what IH told them exacly ?) so I presume that what they told was not to bad about the test.

Penon seems to consider any information from Rossi true. He is Rossi's lap dog, as I said.

Again insults Jed.

Other people has been banned from this forum for much less!

Penon has used his own instruments, and btw Penon was accepted by IH as ERV in the contract.

In legal issues that has 90M hinged on a verification and approval of a report,

I don't think that a report posted by Rossi, having a place for a signature but not signed is going to have much weight.

As a fact is quite sure that IH has a signed copy and that Penon can prove to have sent that signed copy to IH.

Otherwise all the case was surely all the case was dismissed at his starting. (remember the IH motion to dismiss ?)

getting a 235 C object against a 25 C background to glow yellow-orange while the background is magenta-purple, and not futzing with the emissivity beyond 0.71, so far I have no luck.

Colors have NOTHING to do with the emissivity ! he he he he he Read the manual at least and try to understand it !

In Optris SW you have many palettes to render the thermal image in false colors or even in BW.

You can regulate the contrast and actual rendering of the palette using the cursors at the bottom of the picture !

But please remember.

Pro IH <> anti LENR

and more importantly, Anti Rossi <> Anti LENR.

Ohhh..... if it was not you (another pseudonym probably from IH) I would not noticed that !

In fact IH has bought (not with money but with shares of no value as far as I know) all the patents on LENR it was able to buy.

A move done to calm angry investors I presume.

I wonder if and where IH is developing and experimenting all this technologies .......

But I presume they are not experimenting anything......

I guess :

they want need more and more money from other investors to really start hiring and open the laboratory..... :)

I do agree that the legal system and its reliance on so-called experts for evidence can get so flaky that it is conceivable that Rossi could possibly win.

Another time the same story:

Insulting the US Legal System.

US is a great Nation, with probably the best Universities, Research Centers and Industries in the World ...... I'm certain that if the Judge needs an Expert they need e.g. from MIT regarding LENR or any other University for general Engineering.

I see again the tactic here to "soften" the consequences of IH loosing the trial at least regarding the "public opinion":

If IH will lose it will be just because "the US legal system is not good enough" and not because IH is wrong.

There are gullible juries out there. In the news I occasionally read about lawsuits that seem unjust.

"Gullible" Juries out there ?

Did you understand that you are insulting the US Justice system ?

You "occasionally read" and then you know more than all a Jury ?

And seems that now there is a new tactic of IH probably suggested by their PR agency.

Like "Samson said, "Let me die with the Philistines!""

if IH (who probably knows that is going to lose) will lose,wants to destroy Rossi with itself.

If IH will lose "it will not be because it was wrong" but because the Jury was "gullible".

But that tactic doesn't work in business world.

There is NO credible scenario in which Rossi's original ecats did what he said

Interesting "Mary" . So you say that the test that IH has done independently before signing the contract were invalid.

You say that nobody in IH had any scientific culture and none of them had ever searched about Rossi history.

Otherwise, that what you say,

Nobody, no matter how gullible, who has an ounce of scientific education and good sense can look at the *longitudinal* history of Rossi's scam *and* his background of the previous twenty years and come away with that conclusion.

[That Rossi could be right.]

Note that what you say automatically (by logic) extends also to all investors who gave money to IH.

All of them were just "candid, innocent and fragile" people deceived by the "so evil to be evident to any normal person" Rossi ?

All of them have not checked anything or used the common sense before investing million of dollars ?

I think not. Any normal bank now-day make a lot of investigations about any normal person before landing even few k$,

So for sure IH has done his investigations.

I presume that IH and its investors are skilled businessmen that just want to make profit and profit and try to obtain a technology for just part of the price and not candid, innocent and fragile people.