ele Member
  • Member since Nov 21st 2016
  • Last Activity:

Posts by ele

Levi is a mediocre and obscure faculty member at UniBo who is still an assistant professor, the lowest rank, after decades. He has not a single important publication in which he is a principal author. He is about as distinguished as a mouse.

Saint Mary of the Unbelievers ! Welcome to the Internet Sport of Insulting Levi each day !

Why not to dedicate a thread on that ?

But you are not original ! Or you are not eve eble to invent some nice insult.

I think that you are trying that in order to see if anyone of us is Levi...... :) You really think that Levi would read your trash ?

There is no need to insult Levi. We have no idea if he is a smart guy or not. However, People here seem to only respect the opinions of the top 100 electrochemists and perhaps a few other scientists with appropriate expertise. If one looks at Levi's credentials, it is abundantly clear that he is certainly not any sort of electrochemist and, in fact, has absolutely no track record in any topic remotely related to an LENR device. He is an academic who has worked at CERN and done various other things, but none of it implies any competence in the field in question. But that doesn't matter; to anyone who needs to believe in the Rossi myth, he is a god of science.

God of Science ha ha ha ha...... Science ha no gods ...... Insults in another style..... but anyway the pourpose maybe the same.

BTW I have seen from his papers that Levi worked with Focardi ate least for one paper.

They were raised, and then answered by the authors. The authors were communicating back then. They revised the paper. I do not know why they stopped communicating later on.

Probably because in the net one is exposed to so many Trolls ....... you can answer Saint Mary of the Unbelievers a hundred times but she from her Holy Grace will keep bashing you so you can repent from your heresy and return to the Church of True Science.

It is good to know that among your talents are Online Clairvoyant Psychiatric Analyst

Ho ho ho..... I have not a degree but in Psychiatry but may be you will need a professional. Possibly a very good one.

That "list" of provisionals (and some undefined) goes back to 2010, and if ANY of them was ever converted to a real non-provisional (US or EU), those non-provisional would be searchable as well as the provisional reference.

Ever think that those provisional could be incorporated and/or superseded by more advanced applications?

In Industry is normal to make a Provisional when a research starts in order to fix a date and then apply for a patent if that research has ended up with results or to choose to not patent and maintain the secret.BTW that topic was discussed in this forum long ago.

There is nothing vague or conditional about 100W, no power in, and days of running. I looked at what Zeus provided and none of it is 100W, no power in and days.

Saint Mary of Unbelievers, you are imposing a Dogma. Many systems need to have a stimulus in order to work.

All the system illustrated here are impressive because of their positive COP for long times and because they are quite light !

So be sure that LENR exist !

Want 100W no power in for days ?

Just charge one of these batteries and you can run 100W for 4 days no power in:

https://www.alma-solarshop.de/…giespeicher-batterie.html

Please read the posts or do some homework before slinging your responses, you are showing ignorance and bias by "presuming" they are "invented and false", unless you were referring to them as invented and false by Rossi--in that case it is highly likely you are correct.

Thank you for the clarification. In fact what I have seen was a long list of titles. I have attempted to connect to to Google Drive and found nothing so I have tried to search one of those titles and also found nothing.

Because this nice ambient could be sometimes called the Mythomaniacs Anonymous I made a supposition and asked Alan.

I do understand that we are discussing of something that don't exist anymore.

I see also that as usual you don't loos time to insult others . Hmmm Sociopatic ? May be that we should open a Personality Disorders section.

https://www.psychologytoday.co…-10-personality-disorders

A friend copied me into this list of unpublished Rossi patents that was posted elsewhere.

Interesting but the link to the google drive does not work.

I'm not sure if that list is correct. I presume that many titles could be invented and false.

Quite weird that even for patents titles that should be public don't appear in major patents archives (espacenet, uspto).

Alan are you sure that this is a list or real patents ?

That makes his general condition and state of mind indeed relevant. Also Focardi's degree of blind faith in Rossi, trust and gullibility.

I had an extra 15 minutes in which I looked at the video of Focardi's lecture at the Ted talk. Someone kindly provided English subtitles. Dr. Focardi's lecture was clear and simple. A bit too simple in fact.

Maria----- Saint Mary of the Unbelievers.

This lecture was simple because was done for TED. And I linked that because probably reading the original papers from Focardi and Piantelli for you is not so simple ( Saint Gideon of the Papers may help you )

I would suggest you to to read each paper carefully.

I am however still quite impressed/incredulous that he was able to get $11M for that "IP" and some crude plumbing scraps and heaters!

This simply means that you are missing in part if not all the fact that there was proofs that the ECAT works. Note that the 11M$ were payed by IH after that their own test in Ferrara have given a positive outcome !

Alan's having another one of those "troll" episodes. Wonder if the real ones will come out and play

under these favorable conditions?

From the Oxford dictionary:

troll2

Pronunciation /trəʊl//trɒl/

NOUN

• 1A person who makes a deliberately offensive or provocative online post.‘one solution is to make a troll's postings invisible to the rest of community once they've been recognized’

Seem that this definition can be applied also to you Dewey.......

Alan, I am equally in the dark. But based on their situation what Mary assumes here does seem highly plausible.

THH Mary FUD could be plausible just for people like you.

Focardi had the maximum respect and consideration by all his University.

If you ever would take time to read the docs in the net you would discover that his death was a tremendous mourning for the entire University.

Focardi had positive results on LENR much before meeting Rossi.

In that video from TED he appear sharp and clear in mind, A Great Scientist who says what he thinks in first person. Not an anonymous troll.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I've already posted many many times that several people I communicate with personally have reported Rossi's fraud to multiple authorities in Florida and to the IRS

This demonstrate how tragic comedian you are.

You are completely out of reality. Your right place should be a lunatic asylum .

Now not by phone by writing and publishing documents why don't you make here your accusations ?

Here and now.

I really bet that you probably have nothing in your hand and also there is nobody who really denounced any crime of Rossi.

As demonstrated also here he has been completely cleared in the past and there are no accusation pending on him.