ele Member
  • Member since Nov 21st 2016
  • Last Activity:

Posts by ele

The real problem is that these chimeras are used to influence the public about the possibility of finding viable alternatives to the already known energy sources.

I see.

What you prefer Carbon or Petrol ? Have you a personal stake in this sectors ?

So you think that Darden's efforts to find a new energy source will come to nothing as usual in the Darden's way to do ?

Is he collecting money for nothing ?

I thought I did it in my previous comment. This above assertion of you is similar to those I already answered.

Ascoli I see that here you are making a copy and paste of very old blah blah blah against a test dated 2011.

I think that already Randombit0 had answered you. Reading the technical report from Levi is clear that he has done a measurement of the flux.

A measure done in the same setup of the experiment is much more valuable that any paranoid consideration done by people who was not there.

Note also that the pump was on the same table where the ecat was so 0 or very little back pressure. So ?

You were not there, as all of us.

Nobody of us can know if eventually the pump was tempered and in fact we don't know even the precise model.

Even presuming the model you indicated and also presuming no tempering of the pump the max value you presented has nothing to do with the actual working conditions.

So ? There is only two conclusions.

That you, as many others here, have an agenda or are simply a mythomaniac .

Wikipedia is an incredibly biased source to be quoting from.

Wikipedia is open to collaboration. If you don't agree just participate to the discussion and correct the article providing documents that sustain your thesis.

Wikipedia has also strict policy on copyright (your article must be original).

So is the best result of Internet Common and Open collaboration.

There are emails between R and certain researchers in more than one EU country that clearly demonstrate that at least four folks were (and possibly still are) in on "the gig". All of that gets to stay quiet thx to the settlement.

This is big bullshit Weaver Style !

If there were emails docs notes etc they would have been in the trial documents.

If they are not there is because:

a) are not relevant

or

b) do not exist

The real thing is that a lot of documents against Cherokee and Darden exist in the net and they illustrate the "Darden way" to what I call crime.

Darden has been able to avoid and escape the US Justice System....... but nobody can escape forever!

takes what you write and twists it into something that either a) looks bad for you or b) looks good for him

That quite common here. Jed is a Master in this art but also others do it.

Even Mary is quite expert. She cite few lines not putting even the origin or the author of the post.

As you say, you have read untold numbers of papers and are well-versed in their content. Do you really not see the value in explaining succinctly to someone why a certain paper is convincing and what exactly in it provides a compelling argument for your position?

You are :

1) admitting your total ignorance

2) putting your head, ideas and opinions in the hand of Jed who can have biased opinions and/or misunderstand what is written. Jed is not a Scientist.

Would you accept even opinions from me or others in the Forum ?

People such as Mary Yugo apparently need to depend on me because they are incapable of reading or understanding on their own. Yugo finds McKubre too difficult and therefore assumes it is wrong. She had no idea what the boil-off method is.

Uh Uh Jed and you ? Are you sure that you are capable ?

No and neither do most scientists, even thermal physics experts, I would guess.

Mary for sure even Jed don't know about it.

Some explanation in Cryogenics:

http://www.unece.org/fileadmin…p29grpe/LNG_TF-02-06e.pdf

In Calorimetry..... look at how much water has vaporized in a certain time.......

But much more interesting is the boil off discussed in this Forum.

http://www.homebrewtalk.com/showthread.php?t=195076

There is plenty of evidence to prosecute Rossi. And it's been turned over to the relevant departments of the Florida state government. Probably by several people. The problem is not a lack of evidence, the issue is priority compared to murder and rape cases, for example.

Mary this proves that you are completely out of reality.

In US the Justice System is quite efficient and would persecute even non violent crimes.

https://www.theguardian.com/wo…s-life-non-violent-crimes

If Rossi has benn not persecurted is because there is no evidence against him.

If you have any show it !

On the contrary is now clear that Tom Darden acted in a "borderline" way if not completely out of Law many times as a smart inveterate criminal.

A lot of evidence has been exposed also in this forum and lot more documents (public and official) will be shown.

I am not aware that TD has ever been charged and convicted with a criminal offence. In which case he might be a rogue in some eyes, but without a personal conviction, not a criminal. So your remark in green is not acceptable. Alan.

Darden is freed up and is very happy to be able to focus on impact investing again. I'm batting clean-up and planning to do a good job so keep it coming

Hy Deway, sure Darden is free because he make to avoid Jail. There is a very long list of obscure business that Cherokee had done in the past.

For sure you and all the gang would like to make all those actions disappear in the past. But The Net has a good memory.

Want an example ?

Just start from here

http://www.sifferkoll.se/siffe…ion-in-their-sec-filings/

or here

http://www.sifferkoll.se/siffe…d-the-tax-payer-investor/

and then make som google search and fin a lot more.

Documents like that for example:

https://www.sec.gov/litigation/admin/2015/ia-4258.pdf

of this

http://www.willkie.com/~/media…ted_to_Private_Equity.pdf

and they are only the tip of the Iceberg ........

This is not Rossi Says......

toc toc this if FBI................

Oh yeah - I wanted you to know that the investors are happy. Possibly very very happy!

Really ? Oh we should buy shares !

Why this investors don't come out and tell ? Oh yes uncle Tom has dazed them telling that "He the Hero" saved 89M$ and is ready for new mission (to do nothing an get more money). What will be the next Chapter...... 11 in this story Dewey ?

Moved from the pump thread. Alan.

Who is "everyone you know?" Do you know Rossi, Penon, or Fabiani?

Jed always speak about himself with a plural to make his lies look real.

For example the servicing of the reactors is well documented and in fact the Doral plant was modular, like a computing cluster, also to have no interruption in energy production when servicing a single module.

The system as a whole produced no heat. Not the little reactors or the Big Frankies.

Jed you have never been there . If you are so certain that because of the data that "they" have sent you (a lie) that there was no heat then you had to go in Court and testify under oath.

You have not have not been there because repeating the lie that Darden has told you to say in Court is a crime.

the only explanation is that R didn't teach how to load the reactors properly and / or teach a complete xfer of the reactor fuel.

blah blah blah Dewey you and all Darden Gang were unable to demonstrate that during the trial and had a big loose !

Now are ridiculously trying to repeat your blah blah here hoping that sombody apart you and the usual Trolls read it.

Some time there is also a new Troll here but I'm sure that is an old one just with a new name.

Tell us Deway why Darden is spending all this time and effort to do that here.

We all already know that Cherokee is not able or even don't want to do any real activity but just to take money from public and private investors but why disseminate FUD and disinformation in a battle field in which they already lost ?

The usual behavior of Cherokee to promise a lot, take money and do nothing is also documented on Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camden,_New_Jersey

"In 2013, Cherokee Investment Partners had a plan to redevelop north Camden with 5,000 new homes and a shopping center on 450 acres (1.8 km2). Cherokee dropped their plans in the face of local opposition and the slumping real estate market.[175][176][177]"

Quite interesting is the article numbered 177

Katz, Matt. "Feds: Bryant took bribes to gentrify Camden", The Philadelphia Inquirer, September 28, 2010. Accessed April 5, 2016.

The article is not immediately accessible but a press release can still be found on the net:

http://www.saveardmorecoalitio…minent-domain-fail-camden

Here is part of the long article;

"

For Immediate Release September 27, 2010

United States Attorney's Office Southern District of New York

Former New Jersey State Senator Wayne R. Bryant and Attorney Eric D. Wisler Indicted on Corruption Charges

PREET BHARARA, the United States Attorney for the Southern District of New York and Acting United States Attorney for the District of New Jersey, MICHAEL B. WARD, the Special Agent in Charge for the New Jersey Office of the Federal Bureau of Investigation ("FBI"), and VICTOR W. LESSOFF, the Special Agent in Charge of the New Jersey Field Office of the Internal Revenue Service, Criminal Investigation Division ("IRS-CID"), announced today an Indictment charging former New Jersey State Senator WAYNE R. BRYANT and attorney ERIC D. WISLER with multiple counts of fraud and bribery.

According to the Indictment filed today in Newark federal court: BRYANT was a State Senator representing New Jersey's 5th District, which included Camden, and served as Chairman of the Senate's Budget and Appropriations Committee. BRYANT also was a named, equity partner at a law firm in Cherry Hill, New Jersey. WISLER was a named, equity partner at a law firm in Teaneck, New Jersey.

Among WISLER's clients was a private equity investment firm located in Raleigh, North Carolina, and a management firm that undertook several "brownfields," redevelopment projects in New Jersey by which contaminated land was to be made suitable for development.

In 2004, WISLER arranged for his firm to enter into a retainer agreement with BRYANT's firm, which called for BRYANT's firm to be paid a retainer fee of $8,000 per month. The payment was purportedly to cover fees for legal work relating to land use, condemnation, and other matters for a development project in the New Jersey Meadowlands.

In truth and in fact, however, the payments made under the retainer agreement were actually bribes paid in exchange for official action that BRYANT took in favor of the various redevelopment projects undertaken by WISLER and his clients, including a proposed $1.2 billion redevelopment of Camden's Cramer Hill neighborhood, which sat in BRYANT's legislative district.

[.....]

"

Quite interesting read ! So Darden was paying a company to bribe Bryant......

Bribe as a Service (BaaS) Interesting way to do business !

That, and the fact that Rossi was involved in designing and choosing the major portions of the measurement method, makes in a NON-independent measurement.

yeah, well with the benefit of hindsight, they were entirely at the mercy of Rossi who bamboozled and flummoxed them without mercy.

As usual you taje just one line of the Lugano report and try to diffuse your FUD and insults.

It is quite obvious that testing a prototype that it was not their own the Professors needed the Inventor to operate it.

But that has nothing to do with the measure of it's performances.

The measurement methods, data collection and analysis were totally under control of the Scientist involved.

During an F1 Race pilots operate the cars and Judges measure time and velocity.

No one would say that the measure done by the Judges is not independent !

I see that as usual you also insult a group of Professors and PhD. For sure you have no arguments at all !