bc_stadler Member
  • Member since Dec 6th 2016
  • Last Activity:

Posts by bc_stadler

Hello,

I am new to this forum and I also try to understand better the GUTCP by Mills.

I understand the occam's razor argument which only holds if the theoretical results stand reality. Therefore support the idea of testing the results of the equations vs experimental results.

However, the equations should have a physical fundament and a sound reasoning. Please, give your comments if my current understanding of Mills theory is right or not:

The charge of the electron is smered out on a surface of a sphere. This sphere is constructed out of ring currents: the charge is somehow distributed as a constant charge density on rings, which circulates with a certain frequency around the core of the atom.

This I can accept so far.

Now Mills claims, he has a mean for pinning the radius of this circle by the non radiating condition.

This I do not understand at all: A constant ring current is not time dependent. Therefore the sources are constant in time.

Now using the Helmholtz-equation and the resulting integral over the Green-Function and sources (you can see in the lower part of https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helmholtz-Gleichung) I conclude:

The Potentials Phi and A are constant in time. Therefore the magnetic B and electric field E are constant in time. Therefore only the (time) Fourier component with frequency 0 exists. No photon emits.

So there is no special condition for the radius of this ring current. (I believe to remember that Thompson already got the same result, but maybe my memory foolishes me)

Thanks for your attention and your comments

Best regards