Roseland67 Member
  • Member since Dec 7th 2016
  • Last Activity:

Posts by Roseland67

Is this true in Illinois?

Bob's your uncle" is a phrase commonly used in Ireland, United Kingdom and Commonwealth countries that means "and there it is" or "and there you have it".

Typically, someone says it to conclude a set of simple instructions or when a result is reached.

Have never heard that before,

and not my intended use.

I was simply agreeing with his reference to the liberal left media in the US, which I find

increasingly difficult to believe.

bob#2,

Are you my uncle Bob?

👍

It’s only a matter of time before the good doctor starts to fleece his sheep.

He has been setting them up for years and will soon begin separating them from their $ and I suspect many of theses gullible zealots to willingly comply.

Just off the top of my head: most beaches around the country, including the one right across the road from me, All National, and most State Parks. All local recreation facilities...closed. In Michigan, water sports were banned. Lots more, but you get the point.

Golf courses were closed, mercy.

Being outdoors, exposed to the sun, hundreds of feet apart.

Jed,

How long have you been saying

“If it works”?

The change to humankind would be staggering, this is not debatable, however,

“Will it ever work” is debatable,

and so far it doesn’t.

Are your expectations that planet earth will see exploitable LENR in your lifetime?

The Kennedy family has held some political office in the US for well over 100 years,

who in gods name thinks this is a good idea?

Sponging off the country like a tick or a leech, it’s a disease.

I despise the way this works.

Daley, Bush, Kennedy, mercy

I’m absolutely positive that 1/2 the bricklayers, mechanics, housewives,

athletes, landscapers etc did also,

BUT, many are professionals and very good at what they do.

Where you graduated in your class means less than 2 dead flies.

It's almost unfathomable that such alleged activity and progress could be made in a mere decade isn't it.

Very poetic

That might be the non zero constant of integration, which PfD omitted. Also, it is questionable that the function was continuous to begin with. Nevertheless he gets a thumbs up for creativity.

It’s even MORE unfathomable that not 1 single person and on planet earth has ever seen a working “E-whatever”.

Or a building, a robot, production line,

No, building inspector, no delivery truck driver, no employee, no OSHA inspector,

No UL/CSA sticker, no application for anything anywhere has ever surfaced,

no peer review, no external source of data,

no trusted anything anywhere by anyone,

EVER.

My god man

*If* I had an invention I knew worked, and if I knew I could significantly improve it with some more time, and if I wanted to leave any competition in the dust and dominate the market for the foreseeable future, almost surely I would delay a mass market release. Rossi is doing what I would do.

Mark U,

Rossi has been doing this for 11+ years,

That’s exactly what scam artists do

So when the vaccine comes out, who should governments mandate vaccinations for...all age groups, or only those at high-risk?

I know,

How about all government officials go 1st.

I wanna see the executive, legislative and judicial branches of our government ALL

Subject themselves to the vaccine, then monitor their physical & health conditions, publish the data for all to see.

And people who think like this can vote?

Not sure if I am the first member of this forum to be diagnosed with Covid but hoping that I am the last. As an almost 60 year old cancer survivor, with a BMI of 36 (6'8" 320lb) I figured I would be at significant risk of a severe outcome. As a result, I have been following the guidance found on this forum since its inception ordering hydroxychloroquine early on, only to have it denied me when it became politicized. So a month or so back, based upon the discussions here, I started building up my immune system with Zinc, Vit C, Vit D, Green tea, quercetin and turmeric curcumin . My first symptom was a slight cough a week ago Saturday, turned into a severe head aches and lack of energy on Tuesday/Wednesday, accompanied by significant body aches and a fever that topped out at 101.5 yesterday. Tested positive for Covid on Friday and knock on wood feel like my fever broke and I am turning the corner today. I credit the guidance I received on this forum for my relatively minor symptoms and rapid recovery. So, thank you all for your valuable input.

I do have one question for the group, the supplements above were taken to minimize the chances of contracting Covid, are there supplements that I should consider that will help minimize the long term side affects? Damage to the lungs, brain, kidneys, etc.......

Are the long term side affects due to damage frim Covid, or damage from an over reaction to Covid by your immune system?

I think if the implication is that Gates somehow engineered Covid then that's a pretty big conspiracy going on there.

Absolutely not, in no way shape or form would I ever suggest anything remotely like that.

Bill Gates is an incredible philanthropist

and does more good than we possibly will ever know.

However, I would not put it past him to

“make dang sure” his investment in vaccine was 1st in political pecking order for trials, approvals, samples, and government funded purchases etc.

I have Excess Heat sitting on the top of my 'to read' pile, right by my side as I type. I'm only a tourist to the field, but I think that everybody who has given their time and energy to LENR deserves such respect. It's no easy thing to buck the current.

Rest in peace.

This is true,

Ponds and Fleishman were ostracized,

brilliant men kicked to the curb of science,

getting barely a passing glance or a cursory nod to their works.

There is a poster here, I think from France who was very high on Baudette’s work, Alainco I believe?

With statements like this Jed even the skeptics are going to stop reading your post if they drop in..

but I understand you all have a job to do.

DNG,

As expected, Jed, like every other

“Group Think Blue” adherent, believes that shouting down all other opposing views and then telling them their views “don’t count”

somehow proves his point, after all, that’s what he’s been told to do, and he obeys.

They will find a brave new world out here if they're strong enough to unplug themselves from the Matrix, turn off CNN and learn to think for themselves.

Unfortunately, our resident political automaton has miles to go before he sleeps.