Roseland67 Member
  • Member since Dec 7th 2016
  • Last Activity:

Posts by Roseland67

it is my totally uninformed opinion, (and hope), that infections continue to increase but deaths actually go down as we find Omicron is in fact less deadly than original Covid-19 and it’s Delta variant.

But, hey, I’m just predicting also and will probably be wrong.

Isn’t this better for humans?

An incredibly infectious virus that isn’t anywhere near as deadly?

Doesn’t this hasten herd immunity with less fatalities?

Moving forward, Doesn’t this allow the human immune system to better recognize Covid as an invader and begin the immune response?

If Covid is going to be a constant in human development moving forward, it seems this Omicrom variant is doing what we ideally want it to do, mutating to a less deadly form.

Or should I press “reset” on my common sense logic and reason button?

THHuxleynew There is plenty of evidence for the existence of a 'reputation trap'. Here's a festive-season appropriate version.

https://www.cambridge.org/core…16870FF9DF332B0DD086CD23B

Alan the term “reputation trap” is as subjective as “more, some, higher maybe, better, good etc.

As regards Rossi, it doesn’t even deserve consideration.

If it was Pons, Fleishman, NASA, Boeing, MIT, then yes, but not Rossi.

The market IS the final arbiter, in the sense that once devices are in the market, the crowd will come to a conclusion on its veracity. The problem with your argument is that some within the scientific community have worked extremely hard to erect a reputation trap for anyone who dare test a device that might threaten their funding and sacrosanct theories.

If the device works it wont matter,

But nothing that Rossi has ever made has ever produced Energy Out > Energy In.

You can only ignore this incontrovertible fact for so long before the crushing grip of common sense logic reason and math ends this farce for you as it ended it for me 11 years ago.

This is the kind of creativity we need. And it's also the reason why the final arbiter will always and forever be the marketplace.

IHFB,

The “market” is full of get rich quick pyramid schemes, Saudi princes wanting to send you $, Enron, Florida real estate swindles, and multiple other gullible fools waiting to be separated from their $.

The market proves NOTHING other than foolish people can be fooled.

Science, engineering and math will win the day here, and in every case, in every “demo”, in every published document, Rossi is found wanting, he is either delusional or a fraud, wake up, mercy.

It’s no mystery, there is a sucker born every minute and they are soon parted from their money.

Coniving crooked people have preyed on gullible people like this for centuries it’s not going to stop.

Bunko, noun, plural bun·kos. a swindle in which a person is cheated at gambling, persuaded to buy a nonexistent, unsalable, or worthless object, or otherwise victimized.

All I can say is that I am suitably impressed that such an elaborate, compelling, and professional presentation could have been put together in less than a year of effort. Kudos to “the team”.

IO,

Do I detect just the slightest hint of sarcasm in your post?

All I can say is that I am suitably impressed that such an elaborate, compelling, and professional presentation could have been put together in less than a year of effort. Kudos to “the team”.

It worked for Rossi before, so why won't it again? Rossi is taking a page out of his old playbook. Get some scientists aboard. Any will do, but the higher up the echelon they are the better.

Were it not for Focardi, Levi and then Kullander, Essen, Rossi would have stayed a nobody. His Ecat a laughingstock. Any Physicist willing to put their name...no matter how obscure he may be to you, will lend some credibility. He has that again with Levi.

So that is why I say he will be around for some time to come. Will there be a product on the market result from this? I doubt it. The same reasoning post Doral that made it clear he had nothing, still applies.

On the plus side, you and others will have years of fun ahead at Rossi and his faithfuls expense. Enjoy..

Luke Skywalker is on board and has ordered 1 million blue

In case you missed it, tomorrow we start talking about Rossi here RE: The Long Awaited Dec 9th 2021 Ecat SKLed and SKLep Presentation Thread

I am a bit skeptical of the man to say the least, but will strive to be open minded. He could surprise us, you never know. If not, well then all bets are off.

Off? My bets aren’t off?

I’m still betting the beach house that he does not, has not and never will have an Energy Out> Energy In device.

I will continue to wager that he will bilk money from his gullible “Rossiites” and they will fall all over themselves gushing about his geniusness.

I would not buy it, but if you do, and advise everyone here that this new device actually produces Energy Out > Energy In, and allow others to vet your research, then, I might be interested.

But I will never take Rossi for his word that “it works”.

Remember, a fool and his money.

Thomas Kaminski of the ECW is thinking of hosting.

Good to hear that the event is progressing. I am curious about the actual event staging. I intend to watch it as it unfolds, but I am also considering hosting an event for the IEEE local Madison, or Midwest regional Sections. Should I do it in real time, or wait until the recorded version is published? IEEE Midwest Region has somewhere around 20,000 Electrical Engineers that should be interested in the technology.

Of which, I am one, IEEE/CEM.

Please do your homework before you consider hoisting Rossi’s steaming raft of turd on the unsuspecting.

Stay Tuned R67.

No Sam, I don’t believe I’m going to stay tuned anymore now than I did 10 years ago.

It is my opinion that Andrea Rossi will NEVER produce an “Energy Out > Energy In” device.

Even the foolishness of his believers has worn thin on me, I am no longer amazed at their gullability, but I am now convinced that P.T. Barnum was right.