Roseland67 Member
  • Member since Dec 7th 2016
  • Last Activity:

Posts by Roseland67

No one can tell Rossi how to do anything. I have met mercurial inventors like that.

Ross is not a scientist. He's a businessman thoroughly acquainted with the fact that people will do their best to steal his IP, and in the past people have stolen his IP. His actions match that of a con man but they also match that of a mercurial & paranoid inventor. Rossi initially didn't even want to do ANY demos unless it was to paying customers. But his friend Focardi was dying of cancer and wanted the recognition.

Here's what I don't understand. He was demonstrating a COP > 10 much of the time. How do you fake that much heat? Surely if it was really COP <1 then the damned thing would barely feel warm. Even the most pedestrian observer would notice such a severe lack of claimed heat.

How do you fake that much heat? Really?

You measure it with tools you supply and only you interpret the measured data.

If Rossi wants to convince the markets, he must first convince the LENR+ community. Because the markets look here first. Don't misunderstand me: going to ICCF and convincing the aging traditional LENR researchers is not what I'm referring to. I'm referring to the crowd at ECW, primarily. I'm referring to the MFMP. I'm referring to a subset of the participants here. Convince us first by way of an open black box MFMP test, and the markets will open up like the parting of the skies.

Mercy, absolutely unbelievable.

Sigmoidal,

If Rossi really wanted to know, he could have ,(and still could), simplyh se marine batterys for the power source.

These power and energy densities are fixed,

No 3 phase calculations, no connections to grid, no hidden wires etc. when the battery dies, the experiment does with it.

What's disturbing you? The fact I'm a lawyer, the fact I'm Italian or the fact I think Rossi is sincere? You can do better! Law is my field and I don't need to insult people (as you do) to substain my opinion 👏👏👏

I don't want to speak for anyone, but I'm guessing Probably not the first 2, but anyone who is gillible enough to think that Rossi is sincere is what is disturbing him.

I wonder why Rossi has not sold any other Ecat/quark to other customers outside of IH territory?

Surely this would benefit his position in court/trial.

"Ladies & Gentlemen of the jury, see here, 10 other companies are using my equipment and it is working as specified, IH sabotages my equipment so they don't have to pay per the contract"

Para,

The physical meter can resolve any current used, BUT, the correct current transformer ratio must also be used.

Problem could arise IF, the current varied greatly and very large ct's may not be accurate under very low current flow.

i.e.:

1000 amp current transformers trying to accurately measure a 5 amp current flow