Roseland67 Member
  • Member since Dec 7th 2016
  • Last Activity:

Posts by Roseland67

Exactly who told the WHO to increase that cycle rate x30?

Was this needed to even get an indication because the instrumentation wasn’t sensitive or accurate enough?

“Someone got some splainin to do Lucy”.

The Top Four Reasons Why Many People, Doctors and Scientists Refuse to Take the COVID Vaccine

"When you ask somebody why they are choosing to take the covid vaccine or why they are wearing a mask, they may respond, “because science.” The next question to ask is, how many of these people have actually gone through the science of vaccines and whether or not masks may be an effective tool for limiting the spread of COVID?"

The same amount of people who say “science says, experts agree and everybody knows” when asked about atmospheric CO2 being the cause of climate change and global warming.

John Blutarski’s grade point average.

The entire Ecat farce is like watching political ads in the states during presidential elections, only it never ends.

Selling the same con to the same gullible people, Rossi’s schtick is the stuff of legend.

Sounds like a CNN or Fox News headline.

Did the 3,964 dead all die from complications from the vaccine injection OR, were there other physical comorbidities that may have impacted their health?

We’re the 162,610 “ injuries” simply side effects that soon vanished?

Inquiring minds want to know.

PhD,

Any link refuting his geniusness will be immediately moderated to the ether, it will never see the light of day.

You simply cannot argue faith with the faithful. There is NOTHING anyone can do or say that will shake their belief in Andrea Rossi, nothing, nada, zip, zero, bupkis.

Measured by who, the Wizard of Oz?

“Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain”.

Measured how, with a 100 scale amprobe?

Does anyone outside of Ecat World believe a thing this Mordecai Jones wannabe says?

My god what a bunch of gullible buffoons.

We have been on a regime of vitamin d, c, zn

For about 5 months now, also not being foolish, so far so good. All tests negative, wife is scheduled for 1st shot next week,

for whatever reason I am not yet eligible.

Good thing I’m retired.

That is the situation in rural Yamaguchi Japan. "We don't get out much anyway," they say. Upstate New York and other rural areas also have low numbers of cases. But there are exceptions. Rural districts with concentrated industries such as meatpacking plants have very high rates. For some reason, North and South Dakota, and Native American communities have high rates, even though they have low population density. I do not know why their rates are so high.

Most likely due to weak immune system response.

I believe that this is why there are so many asymptotic diagnoses. To many people, this infection has another flu like symptoms and their immune systems are well prepared to attack, many are not.

I did not miss them. I said there are three groups: those who get sick, those who get vaccinated, and those who are never exposed because of herd immunity. People who do not get appreciably sick are still sick. They are lucky, but sick. There were people in 1918 who had very mild cases of the Spanish flu. They still had it.

Duck dodge and hide.

Those who are asymptotic

FM,

Usually I enjoy and kinda of agree with your ramblings, but lately you’re sounding more like CNN and FOX.

“On the brink”, “stave off new deaths”,

“global crisis”, “new wave around the corner”.

The sky is falling, we’re all gonna die.

That is incorrect. Vaccination does protect you from becoming infected. Most vaccines protect you from spreading the disease. That is called "sterilizing immunity." It is not clear yet whether the 3 vaccines authorized in the U.S. are sterilizing, but experts say that a vaccine that is ~95% effective probably is sterilizing. See:

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/0…accines-transmission.html

Was under the impression that even after vaccination, you could still reacquire and/all Covid 19 variants, AND, if reacquired, you could still infect anyone?

This is why the CDC and WHO, (experts), still recommend wearing a mask, social distancing, washing your hands and avoiding crowds.

Most vaccines make you immune, none of the Covid vaccines do, and you know why.