Roseland67 Member
  • Member since Dec 7th 2016
  • Last Activity:

Posts by Roseland67

I sure would be surprised. There is a reason Hitler never used poison gas on enemy troops. Because he knew the British, Russians and Americans would immediately use it on his troops, and they had more gas than he did. Even a tyrant knows better than to use a weapon likely to harm his own side more than the enemy. There is no dictator alive today who would be so crazy as to let loose a virus when his own country does not have an antidote. Bioweapons are only useful when your side has vaccines ready, and the other side does not.

Besides, no one is at war with anyone at present. If you have a potent weapon, it makes no sense to use it before you go to war. The other side will develop countermeasures and reduce the effectiveness. For example, German Zeppelin and airplane air raids on London during the First World War in 1915 prompted to British to develop countermeasures, and these countermeasures were effective at blunting the German air offensive in the Battle of Britain in 1940. (The only major change in 1940 over 1915 was the addition of radar.) In other words, in WWI the Germans conducted 50 raids and killed 557 people. As a consequence, the British learned how to set up observers, telephone lines, patrols, and other effective countermeasures to the air raids. After 1940 it was clear that the WWI raids were a lot more beneficial to England than Germany.

Assume for a moment that China deliberately loosed this virus. Since it originated in China, they are the only suspect. It could not have been Switzerland, Canada or Russia. China did manage to control the virus to a remarkable extent, in a short time. But no one could have predicted that with confidence. It might have killed hundreds of thousands. They might have hurt themselves more than they hurt any other country. Why would they take that risk? China is mainly an economic power, and this hurt their customers and shrank their business. Why would they do that? I can see doing it during an all-out war they are losing, but there is no rational reason to do it now. Say what you like about the Chinese government, it is not irrational or delusional. It acts in the best interests of the nation.

Hitler didn’t use poison gas because it didn’t kill enough, not because he was afraid of retaliation in kind.

China would sacrifice 1,000,000 of their population to gain political ends, they are like worker bees, the colony is important, not the individual.

They do NOT want to go to war with the US, no one does, they will lose and they know it.

this was they can simply deny it, but they get all of the useful intel of which there is scads.

China population believes what they are told to believe, much like Group Think Red and Blue here in the US.

No dictator alive that would crash planes into the World Trade Center center either?

What you KNOW about the virus in China is exactly what you have been told by China, nothing more.

China wants political, economic and military hegemony in the East, they cannot attain this via war, they will lose, they know this.

So how do they go about it?

You’re seeing it now.

Again, I would not be surprised.

New Study By Dr. Steven Quay Concludes that SARS-CoV-2 Came from a Laboratory A Bayesian analysis concludes beyond a reasonable doubt that SARS-CoV-2 is not a natural zoonosis but instead is laboratory derived. The 193-page paper can be downloaded from Zenodo, a general-purpose open-access repository operated by CERN here. A short ‘explainer’ video about the paper is here.

“IF true”, and that’s a big “IF”, AND, is was manufactured, purpose built and released by a Nation State, this is global terrorism on a

genocidal scale.

Is political hegemony that much of a motivator that killing millions of people globally is somehow justified?

Ramses, Alexander, Genghis Khan, Caesar,

Stalin, Hitler, Mussolini, Pol Pot, Idi Amin, Malosovic, Mugabi, etc etc etc.

I for one, would not be surprised

Still no change in case numbers in Israel despite record vaccination and lock-down...

Even worse slight upward trend overall...

One more death cult story....

Doubtful,

Would be beneficial to KNOW how many of the vaccinated people have been infected and if they are still capable of transmitting.

Perhaps you have these concerned citizens confused with some crazed leftists who were allowed to set fire to certain neighbourhoods shortly before the election last November.”

Blasphemer, there is no way, none, that anyone from the political left would ever do that.

CNN would have told us if that was true, and they didn’t, so it must be a lie. 😂

What blithering idiots,

Why were there no arrests?

Jed to the recuse,

It was only a matter of time

FM

Does the article say to what extent the

re-infection will happen?.

I guess, if everyone can get infected multiple times but no one dies or even goes to the hospital, it might be a good sign that the virus is mutating to a less infectious form.

He looked and sounded robust at his vaccination, despite the wheelchair. Look at that arm even at age 86! A wonderful human being.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Best I ever saw, and I saw Mantle at old Comiskey Park, Aaron was better

But aren't they widely using ivermectin on a regular basis and therefore are in a "better" position than US or Europe?

Many people in Africa should have a prophylaxis with IVM or are the dosages too low or any other reason which could pose problems like in South Africa?

also hydroxychloroquine no?

Went for my fist of two Astra-Zeneca vaccine jabs today. Very efficiently organised - I anticipate that were vaccinating around 200 people an hour. and they are working 12 hours a day, 6 days a week. There's one other center for the locality, around a mile from the center I used. Equally busy I'm told.

Good for you Allan.

Mom, (nearly 92 now), just got her 1st on Tuesday

That’s impossible, they’re the experts Jed has been quoting as being infallible.

They’re experts

Fox News? CNN News?

Both unreadable drivel that do nothing but pander to their bases.

Neither will ever retract anything they print.

As could every Governor in the U.S. but none of them had the stones to make that politically unpopular decision.

Our Governor, (Pritzker, a bajillionaire, was photographed in Lake Geneva during the no travel requirements), allowed his wife and children to fly to Florida for vacation for spring break.

Because even if the Governors did, a % of the population would not have obeyed, leaving the local governments trying the failed approach of contact tracing and follow up.

If this epidemic turns out to be a manufactured and purpose built virus, WWII

will look like a bar fight.

I wouldn't go that far, but with each day passing and ignoring the more and more obvious evidence about IVM we are coming close..... IMO it is the inability of an official "expert" (doctor, etc....) to make up his/her own mind and look a little bit further out of the window. (this is NOT appreciated in our system and this is also true for LENR)

And certainly it is fear to do something wrong, so you stick to the common rules of the health authorities and don't dare to raise doubts or have your own opinion. If you are brave enough to have your own opinion, even backed with evidence, you will have a difficult stand and in the end you will be singled out and sorted out!

You will be labeled a blasphemer, a heretic, a trouble maker and rabble rouser then expunged from the community.

After which you will be thrown back into a

Re-education camp to be re-programmed.

You have no idea of the power of the dark side of the force, you MUST obey your master