Jack C Member
  • Male
  • Member since Jan 17th 2017
  • Last Activity:

Posts by Jack C

Jed, I wasn't speculating about lying or cheating. I was responding to seven_of_twenty who thought I was implying that! I have no reason at all to doubt your sincerity or Mizuno's. What's great about this current research, in contrast to several similar high output claims of the past, is openness and sincerity. We'll find out more when there are replications (or failed) as it should be.

There are lots of things Mizuno could do to learn more about what's going on. If he were to take out half of the the fuel, what would you expect? Can he remove the same fuel and reinstall it and have it work? If so, his actual working fuel could be divided and sent to others for replication.

JC, former LENR experimenter, vs MY, ultimate skeptic, flipping roles. Jack now the pessimist, and MY the optimist. Only in LENR land!

I'm trying to be realistic based on experience. How many times have we been down this road of exciting new results only to discover it's either a mistake or can't be replicated?

Did you try to use the "lost password" function?

If this doesn't work, I can manually set a temporary password for your account. Then you can login and change it to what ever you want.

Yes, I did try it. Unfortunately, the link to reset my password didn't work. First, Google seemed to disable the link since it was sent to spam. I was able to recover the link, but the link didn't go to where it should (to reset the password). I'll give it another try.

Following your line of reasoning, if IH will be found guilty of "failure to pay", Darden will surely be considered a victim of Rossi's great skill.....don't you know he is a fabulous hypnotist?

Just rubbish........ The real reasons of Judge's choices are listed below:

He doesn't seem to use hypnotic techniques primarily--just a skilled manipulator and user of people. He seems to use a lot of magician type techniques (misdirection, slight of hand). He really seems to enjoy blog ventriloquism.

It seems like the judge is actually saying: there appears to be deception here, but it doesn't fit into the proper categories to be considered a valid count. With regard to the Count V, the judge noted that they did not have evidence in writing that the agreement between IH/USQL/Fabiani was still in effect at the time of the alleged breaches. What I was saying was actually more charitable than what the judge was saying. I was saying Fabiani/Bass may be dupes used by AR, but the judge says their deception and breaches are not applicable as presented.

This could make sense if Fabiani and Bass were merely victims of AR as much as IH was. There seems to be a high probability that this was the case. Fabiani seemed to really look up to AR, and Bass seemed clueless as to what was actually happening.

Important Notice for all Users using the Third-party Login via Facebook and Google+:

To be able to login again you have to drop the app connection of the forum one time.

To do this, just login to your Facebook or Google account, go into the settings and remove LENR Forum from your app connections (see the links below).

Then try to login again and make a new app connection to LENR Forum.

This didn't work for me. I removed the Google connection, then when I try to login, it lenr-forum said that the username and email address were already in use. I had to use a different name and email address to get it to work.

If you read about the replication attempts you should know that a great part of the "secret" is how the charge is stimulated. Fabiani is the guy who programmed all the electronics and stimulus part.

I have read them and conducted many myself. What particular replication attempt do you think has demonstrated that the electronics makes any difference?

What in particular do you find of interest from that blog? I see some mention of Parkhomov and theoretical papers. Is there some reference to a good Russian replication experiment there?

Second in Russia is one of the countries where there have been successful replications of the ECAT, being Parchomov's just the most famous.

Purportedly successful. There are reasons to doubt Parkhomov's results (particularly the earlier ones). There is no evidence that Stepanov did a calibration. Are there others that you think were done well?

I would be not surprised if a Russian company ( or military ) had hired Fabiani to develop there a LENR reactor. He is in fact one of the most expert persons !

Remember also that with the new Administration, President Donald Trump probably will make strict commercial relations with Russia.

So maybe that Fabiani has been sent to Russia by an a US company.

Fabiani seemed like more of a software and electronics guy. He himself said he knew nothing about the fuel. If there is some super secret formula that actually works, then he doesn't know what it is.