dirch Member
  • Member since Feb 2nd 2017
  • Last Activity:

Posts by dirch

If I was retrofitting a turbine to work with technology invented by me or if I was building a factory with robots I would be proud and happy to share some pictures and updates on the progress. Like Alan did while ago when he moved to a new lab. Wondering why we dont see anything from Rossi on these topics. Can one of the frequent commenters on ecat-world or on Rossi's blog ask him to post some photos? Pics or it didnt happen . . .

I think we can assume that some heat was produced - not sure about excess heat, but I guess it would have been too obvious if no heat was produced at all. So I am still wondering what happened to this heat.

That it was used by the mysterious customer to cook Platinium sponge does not sound very reasonable, beside other issues Platinium sponge is an expensive material, so should we not expect armed security in and around the Doral location?

1MW of heat is quite a lot, if really that much was produced. Even if less heat was produced it would still be hard to get rid of it, especially without someone noticing.

So I have two theories what happened:

1) On customer side a generator was used to convert some of the heat back to electricity, which was then used again to heat some water on Rossi side. Perhaps this could explain some of the data we have seen. Would also explain why Rossi was hiding the customer side from everyone.

2) Cold tap water was used on the customer side to cool the steam, the water was then flushed down the drain. I think so far we have only seen bills for electricity from FLP, no indication of the amount of water that was used in Doral.