Titanium007 Member
  • Member since Feb 4th 2017
  • Last Activity:

Posts by Titanium007

Yes- We are aware that over-long sonication is problematic, in that H ad/absorption levels slow down. However, the term 'coking' is a new one for me. :) I think that since the US system we have is relatively low-power we have a fairly generous time-window before that becomes a problem -even assuming the system is sufficiently energetic to break down Hexane.

The ECCO reactor's fuel is treated by ultrasonic 4.5KW for 200 hours. But I am puzzled, after consulting a lot of literature, high power ultrasonic and too long ultrasonic processing time will lead to powder sintering and destruction of holes. Who is right?

Titan, please let us know if you are still reading this thread. I hope you are watching the live MFMP demo.

Please keep us up with info. We are rooting for you, and thinking about it.

Thank you. I'm looking at MFMP's presentation. But I found a problem, the use of MFMP nano nickel powder and micron Ni powder, I know nano nickel powder melting point of nickel powder is much lower than normal melting point probably only a few hundred degrees, so it will advance the melt, won't destroy the metal lattice?

Thank you for your book. I think it's inspiring. I'll keep on experimenting.

Titan - Your replication could not have come at a better time. I don't know if you are new here to Lenr-Forum (your new home I hope) but obviously you have a handle on what is trying to be done. It may take some time for people to contribute to help you as the word of a new replication will take some time to be spread. Folks will want to know your background, and where you got your materials how they were prepared etc. You may want to prepare a small paper on what you are trying and how you are trying it, more than the responding to each question using blurb approach. Once everyone has a basic understanding then simply point to this instead of responding often to changes in your build.

Providing more of a how-to of your specific recipe and your material suppliers each time requested but this is Just to save you some time. As above Mr. SS. :) is a good example of how people here want to help so I can promise you will get plenty of good honest help, ideas and occasional criticism. Please do not take any harsh words to heart. We all want you to succeed. I would recommend that you lay out and publish the plan so that as you get advice you can stick to one method at a time. And tick off what is not working.

tl;dr -> Expect requests for more data, write it down and then point to it.

Thank you for your reply, I have been concerned about the LENR for many years, I used to visit this forum, although there has been no registration, but I am not Newcomer. I used to like to do a variety of chemical experiments, the recent free time so try to do some LENR related experiments.

Do you know what size nickel powder would be better? How much is the diameter of nickel particles μm? Nickel powder from nickel powder or carbonyl nickel?

1) the hydrogen reduction temperature of nickel powder is between 200-400 C, at the beginning of the charging of 1bar pressure hydrogen after a period of about 340C or absorb hydrogen, and repeatedly add hydrogen many times, and sometimes hydrogen pressure close to 0.8MPA.

2) nickel powder is packed in vacuum argon filled, used in argon glove box operation, in the 1H and LiAlH4 mixed evenly into the reactor, and then to the reactor filled with argon and then vacuum. ,

3) try a higher pressure, the highest 0.8MPA.

4) I can ensure that the heating rate between 100-225 C is much lower than 1C per minute, I waited for 4 hours 100-225C

5) thank you for reminding me. I'll do it next time.

6) the upper limit of the furnace temperature is 1400C can only be a short time, so I heat up to 950C to maintain the maximum temperature of 4 hours 1050C4 hours, 1100-1200 maintained for about 3 hours, about 1310C 1 hours .

7) heating to 850-950C nickel will quickly release hydrogen and then quickly absorb hydrogen, continue to pressure reactor heating slowly down to the -90KPA container to become close to the vacuum environment, I try to add hydrogen and continue heating but not what abnormal heat generation.

1) more than 24 hours by hydrogen reduction of nickel powder, (I do not use ultrasonic and hydrocarbons, acid etching method etc.)

2) yes

3) I am using 1bar pressure hydrogen

4) LiAlH4 from Alfa Aesar

5) yes

6) no, the problem is that the heated reactor is particularly hot, it is not convenient to take the reactor out of the furnace and then quickly cool.

My experimental device:

1 ) Reactor length: 350mm, inner diameter 30mm, wall thickness 5mm. The reactor is connected with the hydrogen cylinder, the argon gas cylinder and the pressure transmitter through the pipeline.

2 ) K Type thermocouples for temperature measurement, T1 measurement of furnace temperature, T2 measurement of reactor surface temperature, room temperature measurement.

3 )Heating system using 2KW resistance wire furnace and furnace temperature control instrument.

Recording temperature and pressure data using a recorder

4) 20g micron nickel powder

2G LiAlH4

1g Lithium

The experiment was carried out according to the method of MFMP.

Unfortunately, a few days of the experiment did not detect any abnormal heat.

Please give me some guidance and advice!

What size of nickel powder? Nickel powder is prepared by what method? How to deal with it?

Thank you for your valuable suggestions, I will continue to work hard to test, and gradually released on the forum.