PeterMetz Member
  • Member since Feb 7th 2017
  • Last Activity:

Posts by PeterMetz

Malcom Lear's data I believe was reverse engineered from the FPL data graph.

The first four values for FPL KWh/d are:

2/24/15 373
    2/25/15 405
    2/26/15 430
    2/27/15 528

What are your values for these dates? There's enough variability here that I can sync up your dates with Malcom's.

Thanks,

Well I did use Malcom Lear's tabulated data because it was a better fit than mine (see FinalReportV14.xls) for the FPL data. I did NOT adjust days. Day 1 for the ERV data was 2/24/15 (2/23/15 10:30PM - 2/24/15 10:30PM) from the ERV data tables for me from Malcom Lear's tables. Day 0 in the graph for FPL data got mapped to Day 1 in the spreadsheet I believe.

I'll look into shifting the FPL data but I need to understand this a little better. The ERV data unequivocally starts with Day 1 as 2/24/15. Which day do you think Malcom Lear's FPL data starts?

Thanks.

Jed,

If a company with the credibility like Johnson Matthey (purely used as an example) contacted IH and said, we can vouch for the 1MW plant and are prepared to do so in court, I think IH would probably change their tune. Yes, they may well ask for invoices etc but my point is this could have been very easily cleared up by the customer compared to long, expensive, protracted legal battle we are seeing.

I am sure he does not. His investment has been something far more valuable than mere money, Time, reputation, career. That is quite enough I think.

I'd like to hear it from himself personally. I once asked MFMP if they had any associations with IH and they promptly disclosed they had none. Not too hard and given Mats comments of late I am wondering a bit about his objectivity.

I did buy and read his book. I thought his title, An Impossible Invention, was quite clever because it would apply no matter which way this thing went.

Very plausible scenario JedRothwell. Now the "customer" could come out and state that they received 3600 Kg/d of steam and IH would have no choice but to pay $89M to Rossi IMO. It would be a slam-dunk case. But for some reason the customer continues to hide here. Maybe Rossi is going for 3x the damages? Of course it's quite likely that there is no customer in which case Rossi has perpetrated a massive fraud. Given this, why would anybody believe anything Rossi has done?

It boggles my mind that people still believe what Rossi says. For instance Mats Lewan continues to believe in Rossi's technology: http://www.e-catworld.com/2017…er-interviews-mats-lewan/ Does anybody know if Mats Lewan has any Rossi E-Cat derived investments (besides his book)? His opinion would be far more credible for me if he can make statement clarifying this releationship.

Dewey Weaver wrote:

"Rossi had backup systems alright and fluid temps might have been able to remain somewhat constant in the system, even during the "down" days, very possibly because of certain "other systems" on the "customer" side that have recently been discovered."

The correlation coefficient (Google sheets CORREL function) for ERV daily supplied energy and customer daily energy use is -0.28. On the right side of Dewey's statement for sure. By customer daily energy use, I mean the FPL daily usage (reverse engineered from the graph in Court Document 129-01 Exhibit A) minus the ERV daily supplied energy (Court Document 128-01 Exhibit 1).

HI Barty,

I never could get logging in via Facebook to work. Getting "App Not Setup: This app is still in development mode, and you don't have access to it. Switch to a registered test user or ask an app admin for permissions." message.

I created a new account but it took three different attempts before I received an activation code.

I'm using this site through my desktop. Just letting you know.

Peter Metz

Excellent work on the graphs, have you managed to reverse engineer the data from the published graphs or is this photoshop??

Hi Malcom Lear,

Thank you for your work on the ERV annex data. I'm surprised that there has been so little comment about it, Paradigmnoia exempted. More interest in trolling and posturing here I think. I'm somewhat surprised as I think there is some interesting relations in the data.

I managed to digitize the FPL daily data provided in one of the exhibits. After trying a few sites, I found WebPlotDigitizer (http://arohatgi.info/WebPlotDigitizer/) to work best. It's online, free, and easy to use and the tracing mode will produce usage data on the day boundaries using X Step w/Interpolation automatic tracing.

Based on this work the data in the graph does not appear to be exactly daily data. That is the peaks of the graphs are not at day intervals but vary across the graph. There are a number of possible reasons for this one of them being that the data was not reported at the same time each day or possibly accumulated. The data is probably also out of sync with the data in the ERV annex. Still the data is useful and I was able to get the data from the daily graph when aggregated to be a few percentages from the monthly FPL data from another exhibit so I consider the data good enough.

If there is interest I will post my working spreadsheet with this data.