Gerald Member
  • Member since Mar 6th 2017
  • Last Activity:

Posts by Gerald

A reason I can't give, but why is every pacer document a scan of a paper and why does every patent look like it's typed on an old typewriter?

I guess some profesions didn't enter the digital age yet.

Regarding rs-232. If you look at the picture from the 1MW shelter you see at the left and right a lot of ethernet kabel connected to 2 switches.

The details is not good enough but there are at least 40-70 utp cables. Best quess is they go the the flowpumps.

And if you look at the specs of the flow pumps you notice they can't be controlled via utp, they are just for getting data from it.

So there must be a lot of raw data because you don't just trow data away you use it. The controles are plc from what i could see and you use an maistro (computer) to control your plc instruments with the feedback of the audience (flow pumps). That data is also saved.

So there must be lots of raw data, even if I'm wrong about the conection to the flowmeter. There is still a network of connected devices, all spitting even more data because other devices are connected behind it.

For me, if Rossi can't show that data I don't believe it anymore. JMC was a polical setup from the beginning and as far as I can see from looking through the internet screen IH went along with it just to see how far it went.

It's all a disgrace from all sides. Hell I could even top Siffekoll by saying Rossi and IH worked together to damage LENR.

Time to enjoy the weekend......

Edit: In a funny way i must thank Rossi. From getting really annoyed to petroldragon it went to pendragon the song Masters of illusion. Its almost black humor and I'm still from planet Rossi as Dewey calls it but opening this drawer in my partial closed mind is worth 7 years reading. I'm off ling again good memories. ;)

Mr wong was the first that i read off that had knowledge of thermodinamics. I don't like it making fun off him. He didn't say nothing in favour of Rossi or IH, he just gave his opinion. 1MW could easy be dispurged from this building. It has nothing to do with what was going on at the test. My point is, just repeating that it's impossible to has 1MW in the building is as stupid for me as generating 1MW and then get rid of it. ps this could mean Rossi was fake or many more things.

To compare mr Wong to mr Smith just read the pacer document 233-04 - Exibit D.pdf

Point 3 indeed should be seen. Good point.

3. On days when the time changes to daylight savings (or back) it would be different. Someone said "maybe they are running GMT." Again, I don't see that kind of precision with handwritten notebooks. Not going to happen.

A steady water flow by it self could be normal. Depends on how effeicient the plant must be and how much control you have. 1 constant is could be usefull, but indeed if you have an hour more or less with the daylight saving it sould be seen.

Jack we are in the Internet century. Industrial plants and experiment can be monitored from long distance. The ERV had to be present just to set up the data taking system then the fulll data was recorded and was possible for him to monitor the system with a remote connection lowering the costs for both parties Rossi and IH.

There is no need of magic here and the only thing that eventually other experts should verify is that the data was taken correctly.

In my memory there was an VPN connection to login to the controll system and the watermeter numbers from the water company was manual written down every night at 22:00. I know I had my thinkings about it back then(4/5 years ago). Later this night I'll try to search back where I saw this and if it was official or someone else just making asumptions. Fabiani is also linked with the same memory fragment.

edit:For sure I've seen schematics but looking at the pictures on Rossi's site the device under the white arrow is very probably the one with vpn options.

Ps I remember know I would never think about connecting a top secret project in this way.

There is no way you can get 1MW heat transfer from air blown over 100C pipes. It needs to be a honeycomb as in a radiator with very fine fins and large surface area.

Rossi is way in Lala land.

Agreed, no way you loose this kind of heat that way. If the air was taken in on the ground floor and you were not in warm florida you could make the ground floor acceptable for humans. Radiation from pipes is minor and warm and cold air doesn't mix well so in inled on the same floor and calling it an heat exchanger is in my opinion bullocks. Then again it goes both ways, 1MW isn't easy to transfer from pipes to air so the boiling storie inside the building is also not sound. Its "easy" to get rid of this kind of heat, but you need a peace of the puzzel that is be big and would seen.