Interestedpeasant Member
  • Member since Apr 19th 2017
  • Last Activity:

Posts by Interestedpeasant

Are you talking as the observer, or a chimp?

Read the comment again, go on just try ...have a think this time ...I know its not what you're used to ...or you could just go back to banging on the typewriter ...there's a theory if you keep bashing away then we might get the full works of Shakespeare out of you... Splat. Self deprecating humour is this thing you see...splat. Splat splat. "Chimp exits: stage left" splat.

hes thought provoking and even a stopped clock is right twice a day, wishful physical thinking us why we are all here, the wish being that someone gets one , just one of these reactors outputting work. Do this? The whole world changes overnight. He doesn't seem to copy paste all that much to be frank and has some rather pertinent points. The runaway effect seen in some of these reactors for instance makes em weaponisable to some extent. And is a point few are willing to make, it takes allsorts in my opinion. His threads are always producing interesting discussion even when he is refuted. You are taking it all far too personally in my opinion. I'd rather get involved in a thread axil starts than delve into that Rossi darden clusterfuck about the heat exchanger, not a heat exchanger. Pages and pages of thermodynamic supposition about 1mw of heat that evidently was nowhere to be found!!!

not afraid to share his ideas is the key to why I consider both to be intelligent contributors to physics debate. As to who is right and who is wrong? Feynman was a very smart man indeed for instance I've always considered him a fudger nonetheless. Mathis take on things is really genius but I'm not qualified in the slightest to tell you who is right or who is wrong. The value for me is in the debate here. For discoveries from the LHC and purported theories in high energy physics? He seems to have a good level of knowledge and shares it freely.

The one consistent thing about physics from all perspectives is the abundance of giant egos.

ill second that, axil is one of the main reasons I view and post here, the fella is very smart , is not afraid to share his ideas and perspectives and has eventually led me to discovering Mathis for which I'm very grateful. His threads refer to quite accurate and interesting science and I'm learning stuff here because of individuals like him. In contrast go and view the clusterfuck that is the Rossi vs Darren thread...250 pages of goop.

that clears that up then. Feynman was very good at confusing himself it seems... Mathis is without doubt a genius. If they taught this stuff in courses then physics would advance its own field exponentially overnight. To suppose the wall and slits don't feature in the field equations is the madness. QED is still useful and partially accurate too and actually makes more logical sense with this thinking.as to why this isn't taught? I'm stumped.

Perhaps physicists really are enamoured with the idea that their subject is more esoteric than reality.

God ...evidently... doesn't play dice.

was I accused of astroturfing for my comedy asides regarding those pesky Russians? Perhaps I am one. Dun dun duuuuun.

1.Russians must have stolen my fuel, 2.there's was a 1mw heat exchanger in my roof space noone else saw

3.I removed and replaced some glass to let the heat out

To all the Rossi acolytes I ask this: at what point do you NOT laugh at this ridiculous rat and its absurd manoeuvering?

There's dumb and then there's vote trump, believe Rossi type dumb.

the reason its so difficult to get my head round is that Mathis effectively asks you to unlearn the confusion that has been instilled in me by trying to interpret Einstein and Feynman et al!

His analogies of spin are fascinating and reset the dissonance of learning QED from Feynman's perspective.

His work is most fascinating and very intuitive indeed, his thought experiment based intuition and method reminds one of Einstein! Very impressed indeed with the pages on reinterpreting relativity and factoring in the earths field into the equation. Is genius in fact if I do say so myself...I'm always visualising waveforms when I'm trying to think of the particulate nature of matter. Or the apparent particulate nature of light matter etc to give Mathis the credit he is due.

russians ate my fuel...still reeling from that one.

Ih:Mr Rossi your "dummy control" is producing as much heat as your experiment

Rossi:eeeer it was Russians? In their fuzzy hats , all dressed in cossack outfits, they danced into the plant and used their hammers and sickles to steal it.

No maybe it was Greeks, those pesky Greeks they delivered this big wooden horse, I thought nothing of it at the time when it arrived at the test site.

Sorry the comedy mileage on this one just keeps giving...

Those pesky foreigners and their thieving communist ways.

Still can't stop laughing.

Interestedpeasant You are welcome to post tosh in here, there is plenty of it already. However, if you want to post mildly amusing but otherwise totally off-topic tosh about this affair please confine your posts to the 'Playground' thread. Alan.

in other news a dog ate my homework, then Russian aliens who are really underhand cos they're Russian, yu know? Communist Russian mars aliens ,well they abducted my homework ,stole my magic fuel for my space cat and took it to the pyramids on mars via a portal in a pizza restaurant sponsored by Hilary clinton and an international illuminati satanic sex cult and are planning world domination all because aleister Crowley and Roswell happened. Vote trump etc.

conspiracy theories indeed. "Russians stole my fuel"

Priceless...sounds like Rossi is self deluded to the point of Alex Jones type mania!

Perhaps his defence will be he's a "performance artist".

Seriously? They continued having faith in him after that one?

They deserve to lose every penny if that sort of naivete towards what appears to be a man not in touch with reality is the norm.

Those pesky Russians and their UFOs sneaking into his plant .

Pmsl.

the cats dead

No it isn't

Yes it is, its frozen

No it isn't there's a magic pipe making it breathe

Where?

Its in the roof

No it isn't

Yes it is there's a rated pump going to its rectum

No there isn't

Yes there is and there's windows been removed so you can't see it breathing.

No there aren't. Etc etc etc.

more thermodynamics ping pong. Round and round it goes. I'm with axil. If its nuclear its govt and likely dangerous in more ways than one. And the govt are paying attention. As are the public now its in court. As someone else stated the wheels of justice move slow...but when they chew up bones it don't half go crunch.

nope its definitely 6000 posts of thermodynamics arguments about flow rates trying to hide where the output of 500 magic steam kettles went. I checked its quite circular too. Stinks of bad double sided managed PR. Controlled opposition in fact. A bruhaha created to cause doubt about the field and throw off any real physics experts with the bonus to scammers who wish to promote investment in a false field of discovery. Cheap. As the old saying goes pull the other one its got bells on. And less CIA analysts viewing it with suspicion. Lenr has gotten very noticed of late. That's all I'm saying. And your not saying very much except . pipes pipes pipes windows etc.

my conclusions? Industrial heat are embarrassed they too have hopeful investors. Rossi? Total con artist making overstated claims in a theoretical field . whole court case looks like a PR stunt to draw in even more unsuspecting investor cash into the field. If there is something in lenr hydrinos or the field of what was cold fusion? It looks less likely by the minute...

my agenda is that I'm simply very interested in the whole field. I'm uniquely positioned you see. Ex engineer who sits through Feynman lectures for fun and happens to study criminals. Your agenda? Very clear to me too. You've nothing like the smarts to hold your own against folk like axil and the honest scientists who post here. It shows by the way just to let you know...