Interestedpeasant Member
  • Member since Apr 19th 2017
  • Last Activity:

Posts by Interestedpeasant

as to why a professional criminologist is posting? Court case? Go have a think fanboy just have a think...once this stuff got to court you think the taxpayers want to foot the bills and tie up public courts? Excess heats a big story. A 100 million dollar con is bigger. Great copy ...if it involves professional conartistry and managed threads or websites designed to draw out the con even longer? No wonder your scared of getting doxxed if you've her fingers in a pseudoscience till?

as for ihfanboys tripe about there being no records? Its not really a blunder unless your a conman whose worried about how convincing your setup is. I spent some time in engineering before I took up criminology fellah a plant producing a megawatt of heat energy is like having 500 domestic kettles on the go at once, that's a lot of heat. Noone with half a brain is going to lose that in some fudged drawn out thread even if you can spew thermodynamic maths guesses out at a rate of ten a day. Its cheap.

im very aware of Mary yugo. I don't hold her views at all. There's peer reviewed evidence something is occurring in lenr if that's what its called. I'm a criminologist by trade, theoretical physics is a side interest. Rossi's a conman. A clown. 6000 page argument above you reached this conclusion some time ago if you read it. Now the targeted attack directed at me? Yeah OK Mr Rossi. Good luck in court. Lol.

Begins to suspect thread is entirely aimed at keeping doubt in the air regarding lenr itself...

And its validity, round and round for 6000 posts? The serious science thrown aside for the sake of paying heed to an obvious conmans imminent downfall. Sad really. Ill crawl back to the arguments about muons , gamma detection and stuff that isnt a bunch of heating engineers arguing about how much heat wasnt recorded coming from a machinery set up that purported to have the power of about 500 domestic kettles. At 1mw? One little steam leak? Would have looked like a vented soup kitchen, even in Florida.

Perhaps he chose Florida for the very reason that excess heat would be lost very easily, do it in Canada? Anywhere even temperate ? Excess heats gonna show up when the snow melts ,the steam rises it would contrast with the environment. Florida's so hot already that you can "lose" the perception of 1mw of heat very easily. Back at the start in bologna it reminds me of the steam not steam that was almost photographed. Same old same old. Makes lenr look very much like one big scam to even someone who has read the peer reviewed palladium stuff that's been peer reviewed to show at least the glimpse of validity you get from replication.

Disinterested peasant might be a better name perhaps...

Then again criminology and the study of scams and conartists is quite the science of its own...this site would be far more credible if it weren't for the banner ads for psychics and get rich quick trading schemes. Lenr is a term that due to folk like Rossi will go the way of cold fusion before it I suspect...whatever's going on in those lattices? Doesn't look like we are finding out anytime soon...

Breaking news: physicists in humour fail.

Its a big pipe

No its a little pipe

There's no pipe

Its an imaginary pipe rated a 38litres per hour with imagined condensate in it.

No it can't be I've done the imaginary maths projections for a pipe that may or may not exist.

No you haven't

Yes I have.

Its BEHIND you¡ in the roof!

No it isn't.

Yes it is.

Cont. For 6000 posts. That's 6000. 6000 pages of guessed mathematics when a photo of a steaming tank of water would be the least Rossi might provide as evidence.

That's in addition to the 500 posts about the glass that is or isn't there.

I've read them all and I've snapped.sorry.

I mean if I was Rossi and I was for real with my claims?

I'd at least have the humour to have used the heat output in some way

...like taking a bath

...or brewing coffee ...or SOMETHING... ANYTHING!

FFS.

HE WOULD BE SO PROUD!!!

HE SHOULD BE LIKE...

"THIS IS THE FIRST USE OF ENERGY FROM A NEW POWER SOURCE!!! THE FIRST!!! "

WHAT YOU DO WITH IT?

OH HE VENTED IT TO ATMOSPHERE VIA A COMPANY THAT ESSENTIALLY DOESNT EVEN EXIST!!!,

THE WHOLE POINT IS TO GET THIS ESSENTIALLY FREE ENERGY!!!

AND YOU DONT EVEN RUN YOURSELF A BATH?

USE IT TO WASH YOUR HANDS?

FILL THE HOT WATER TANK IN THE ATTIC?

NO YOU VENT IT ALL, TO NOWHERE. NOT EVEN A CUP OF TEA?

YOU COULDNT GET AWAY WITH IT IN THE UK. WE WOULD BE LIKE"

WHERES THE TEA?"

"CMON WHERE IS IT?"

THE POWER OF 500 KETTLES !!!

AND NOT A SINGLE PHOTO OF SO MUCH AS A CUP OF STEAMING TEA?

COME OFF IT...

it makes a great comedy sketch.

Ind heat:I bought this hot cat from you.

Rossi:What about it?

IH: its cold

Rossi: no it isn't

IH: Its got icicles on it and its not moving, we think it might be dead

Rossi: no it isn't, it just breathes invisibly

IH:no its definitely dead(bangs cat on counter snapping icicles)

Rossi:no no no its just sleeping...

Monty python eat your heart out.

rossi: I've got excess heat!

Ind.heat: where is it?

Rossi: in the roof

Ind.heat: where in the roof?

Rossi: up that pipe that isn't there ,I sold the usage of it to myself! Aren't I clever!

Ind.heat: no ..are you a conman?

Rossi:no I'm just misunderstood

Ind.heat:we will take you to court

Rossi: nyer nyer I'll take YOU to court first so nyer

Ind.heat: OK ...we don't look gullible , do We? Oops.

The end.

this whole thread is for Rossi like an argument about arranging the deckchairs on the Titanic. The man has little to no credibility, he's the shiftiest most obfuscatory little con artist in the history of physics. Pipes schmipes. If anyone ever does crack lenr excess heat with reliability something as simple as brewing tea or coffee whilst pointing at an electricity bill would suffice if the cop is at all useful !!!

You'd be like LOOK HOT COFFEE GALLONS OF IT SPILLING EVERYWHERE. not. IVE GOT EXCESS HEAT , WHAT YOU MEAN ITS REALLY COLD IN HERE? OH THE COFFEE IT LIVES IN THE ROOF! FFS.

The fact that excess heat is the be all and end all of the whole exercise and the inventor is like

" oh I had a 1mw heat exchanger that noOne saw ,in a building for a customer that is actually a shell company of my own invention!

" I'm not a conman honest guv!

"Oh I dismantled the heat exchanger in any case I HID IT!!!

",can I have my 89 million dollars now please?"

The court will be like

" get to fuck Mr rossi and what's that about you already getting done for defrauding investors"

oh I give up...the court should get the idiot commITed to an institution as it seems he almost believes his own tripe.

BTW I've got a magic box if anyone's interested inside is the NUCLEAR pdog he's made of palladium lattice cake and I bombard him with heavy bonio boson biscuits and he urinates hot syrupy molten gold as a consequence can I have one beeeeelion dollars when he pees the molten gold into an invisible crucible I've installed in the cavity wall which is owned by IOU corporation ?

PLEASE SIR IT INVOLVES SPECIAL SAUCE AND EXTRA UNKNOWN PHYSICS and no you don't get to see it just take my word for it, here just deposit my beeeelion dollars in my hat and I will be on my way....

BTW THE PDOGS BEEN VERIFIED BY BRIAN THE CARETAKER, NO YOU CANT SPEAK TO HIM HE JUST LEFT WITH THAT 10MILLION YOU LENT ME. FFS.FFS.FFS.

ive been reading a fair bit and revisiting some Feynman lectures to get my head round QED again. Mills interests me as his claims are quite astounding regarding how they counter qm with classical physics and hark to maxwells work. Holmid sounds interesting I just get utterly confused by the sheer range of particles and effects that are discovered. I understand the annihilation principles but get to thinking about gamma rays, positrons and the theorised highs field and my mind just melts. I take solace in Feynman's words. If you think you understand qm then you're flat wrong. What's your perspective on mills work? I don't have the maths chops to figure out if the mans fantasising or not and just plugging in numbers to sound clever. Been watching lent with interest since 1989s big reveal which was as I understand basically voted not a theory. Then we've got mills who the mainstream consider a crackpot cos of young, michio kaku et all calling him a conartist. Then I read your stuff regarding mesons or is it muons which could be a dangerous product if the work of Rossi et all. Then there's Rossi. Who' appears to be an utter cunt whether he is onto something or not! Thanks for the response and I'd love pointing in the direction of some papers or work that can educate a layman like myself as to just a basic framework if what is known ,hypothesised and proven regarding particle quantum physics so I can answer my own question of is this mills guy full of shit or not!

been watching this debacle since Rossi piped up in 2011. He's mad as a box of frogs is my only clear observation, a preternatural conman who is possibly even self deluded in that he is some sort of misunderstood energy producing messiah. His behaviour truly beggars belief and if LENR is efficacious and real? He almost looks like a planted saboteur of the whole field. Calling what he does science is an insult to the spirit and essence of the scientific method itself. Popper is doing 8000rpms six feet under, the guy believes that reproducibility is some sort of extra? I'm gobsmacked that such a slippery little conman such as Rossi could beg 10 cents on a street corner let alone get his greedy mitts on 100 million in funding for his magic box. He won't win a thing and get torn apart in court. If you wanted to invent a figure to discredit the field of LENr? You would come up with Rossi.