Posts by guron17

some notes. possibility or impossibility of reaction depends upon structure of laiice in space. we must have quasi- one-dimentional structure (one can decide corresponding equations for example for one dimentions structure De(untron)- Li- De or De- any nuclei- De or De- P or P-Li- P but quasi one dimentional structure must take place. I deal with structure De- De - De in the article.

see evaluation in the article. proton dimensions are much more less then deutron( near 3). thus an amount of reaction acts must be less (near 10). but!- in this case I agree- jne need usr models of nuclei interaction.

Thank You for Your opinion and attention )))

How would this theory explain pure isotopic Ni62 transmutation as occurred in the Lufano experiment? How does this experiment explain the golden ball experiment by Cravens where the temperure difference between the dummy and the active system was a few degrees at 80C? How does this theory explain the Russian plasma reactor that operates at 7000C?

What system did the theorist have in mind when this theory was formulated?

the system which consists of nanocrystalls of deuteride lithium. for any other systems one need develope another models although qualitative interpretation probably takes place (reaction in the RANGE of temperature)

The Lipinski fusion runs in twenty degrees of centigrade range only... The truly nuclear mechanism cannot be such a sensitive - it's evident, that its trigger is in lattice vibrations.

one need define- what is truly nuclear mechanism. I don t use truly nuclear mechanism- only quantum model for nuclei. if nuclei collide- we have reaction (assumption!). lattice vibrations are quantum and are decison of quantum equations TOO.

The problem is that temperature is more or less isotropic, but one would like the stimulation to occur along/orthogonal! to the main (D-D) axes. - again the same / temperature is isotropic but SOME nuclei move along necessary directions (quasi- one dimentional system) I fulfill the evaluation.

The critical radius of two 2pm corresponds roughly to 1keV, what is close to the kinetic reaction energy needed for D-D fusion.- so... we have possbility of the reaction due to the QUANTUM system properties. nobody knows why quantum mechanica is correct.

Thus my recommendation as a next step: Just assume you see a plasma. Assume an electrical potential in the p orbit axes and calculate the plasma-frequency needed (to drive the Alfven sheer wave) from the given lattice constants. we treat nuclei as gas in the article for evaluation of amount of reaction acts- but gas of NEUTRAL particles due to quantum effects I decide equation no more

Astonishingly the original sentence might be correct!

But the reference to temperature - as the gneral reason - is wrong for large nuclei. It's correct for Lithium and some lighter nuclei.

Just one hint: Resonances are very selective to "temperature"!

yes they are selective but due to the DISTRIBUTION of energy (in my article- Maxwell ) we have some nuclei with appropriate energy

In that case, the conclusion that LENR reactions occur only within a narrow band of temperatures is just wrong. Also, even if we change this to mean LENR reactions occur only within a narrow band of laser excitation amplitudes, that thesis will work only if the laser energy is much higher than the typical Planck thermal energy.

agreed. that s why I write about temperature/kinetcic energy . if we use laser- we ljn t say about temperature