skip Member
  • Member since May 23rd 2017
  • Last Activity:

Posts by skip

a question, If we now see similar phenomena. How do we communicate this to them? (SAFIRE team)

I have been previously in contact with them and wrote them again yesterday re: material alterations/transmutation and hinted at what MFMP has been doing with Hutchison samples.

I'll report back if I hear anything

skip

skip

I'm curious enough that I might attempt something myself with improvised equipment and cheap stuff (for example, I previously hinted that I planned using an ignition coil for the high voltage signal. They have a slow repetition rate but the actual high voltage spike should be only a few nanoseconds long), but I don't trust my competence in electronics enough to be playing with high voltages; I would also be limited to experiments at atmospheric pressures (which should still work to some extent, although Shoulders has always used systems with a relatively good vacuum which makes the effect more efficient and easier to study). The good thing at least is that hydrogen isn't required, which enormously simplifies any replication task. EVOs are an anomaly related to the electron and LENR would be pretty much a side effect.

I'm sure that others could easily attempt a replication or experiment along existing hints/suggestions with the materials and equipment they already have, better monitoring instrumentation and higher competence.

Don't assume too little of your capabilities. But don't kill yourself either.

You have proven to be capable of clear thinking. That, and a pile of junk is all you need (Edison paraphrase)

We may be on to something... I'll PM you soon

skip

Thanx Can;

I have read only a relatively small portion of his very interesting work, but I have been collecting everything I can find. This means I have many duplications; often with different file names.

I've found that some files are disappearing...

I'm spending what time I can free up to sort, index and archive what I have. The book would be the crown.

skip

Hey Jed, I fully concur with what you have stated with the exception of a "Kill-A-Watt" device can't be fooled. You may be correct, but to my knowledge this hasn't been tested with "unusual" frequencies etc.

I should state that I consider myself reasonably experienced with small and large UPS devices and systems, and energy monitoring similar to the Kill-A-Watt.

Nevertheless, I suggest that if the mains power supply was appropriately audited, or was disconnected when a UPS did the supply; an energy monitoring device (from a trustworthy source) would adequately provide input numbers.

I guess Rossi lost my phone number...

;)

I think the only way to be 100% sure you are measuring all input power is to use a watt meter between the wall socket and the machine. If there is more than one socket or if it is a high voltage connection, you cannot do that. You can now buy cheap but reliable mass-produced meters such as the "Kill-a-watt" brand. I have the impression they are faster and more reliable than expensive meters were back in the 1980s.

In that sense, the Kill-a-watt will always reveal the truth. It will either show the correct power consumption or it will burn.

As an electrician, if I were auditing such a system, I would not trust a wall receptacle. Assuming I knew the expected load, I would run cabling from a panel as close to the building's source as practicable, and supply my own breakers. I've put a lot of wires in walls and had them covered. Who knows what's in there after the drywall is on?

Paranoid? Sure, I except that.

Re: Kill-A-Watt. I should see about pushing HF waveforms through, when I have time...

Can MFMP or Bob please give an update on a planned trip to Unified Gravity?

Thanks!

What Bob was referring to didn't actually turn into a plan. It was a hope that if I was going to attend the Nov 14th evening MIT Hagelstein chat I would be in the area...

Didn't happen for me, sorry.

I hope that Bob get's a chance to connect with them

Looking at their reactor tho, my impression was that replicating such would require huge resources...

I've just visited the site again on my Android phone using the Opera browser set to desktop with no issues. Maybe Frank has sorted the problem.

Unfortunately not yet

Mac, latest system, Firefox (with lots of blockers)

@What about mentally joining forces and avoiding same mistakes/bad experiements (and not hiding tiny success..).

Skip are you from Vancouver?

We HAVE joined forces, in that, anything (re: CF) I have done; or will do in the future has been mentioned on the net.

As my "lab" (AKA the church) approaches completion, I will resume my experiments, and will again ask for advice and share my failures (and whatever).

I am also willing to travel to anywhere, to help others in their similar pursuits for travel costs.

If that happens to be approximately enroute to a planned motorcycle destination; no travel reimbursement necessary.

I'm still in the long process of moving from Vancouver to 300km east...

skip

And welcome from me too.

Thanx Alan

Surely, I would not have it any other way. But please bring some science if you can, so I will both learn and enjoy it. I will start -- I am not sure that LENR as some are proceeding with will ever be overunity hence to me it seems why see nuclear evidence is very scarce so far, but I think that there exists palladium and hydrogen anomalous experiments that have not been properly discounted. (I am undecided honestly.)

But I also think that properly described scientific experiments could easily persuade me as I like to think I have an open mind. We have several folks here that I am absolutely convinced are following scientific method.

I also think that we should agree that there exists muon catalyzed cold fusion. Or you should describe how MCCF as not in fitting the standard model? How's that?

Anyway welcome really.

Not sure that is directed to me but if so, thanx again.

I'm not a scientist, but I am an experimenter.

I have seen what was reported to me and others, what was described as an over unity reactor. When I thought no one was looking, I put my hand on it. I think Pianatelli might have caught me out of the corner of his eye. If so, he didn't say anything.

In one (out of dozens) of my electrolytic experiments, I think I saw and measured what appeared to have been over unity.

Sorry, can't bring any "science" to these discussions as I'm unqualified. I do however choose to believe that some sort of nuclear reaction that is neither "cold" nor "fusion" (in the main stream sense) exists, and I will continue to do my damndest to find it. Alone and with others.

That choice is my driving force, but if I see "over unity", I'll continue to be a skeptic until all other possible answers are dissipated.

I have been honoured to meet and work with (more accurately: worked for) other members on this site who deserve and receive respect from most, if not all.

It appears that I am useless at making gobs of money, so I gave up and dedicate my time and labours in this field to myself, my kids and mankind in general.

BTW, I've been lurking here, on and off for years.

skip

I think, that Me356 didn't promise anything - the usual enthusiastic (if not megalomanic) hype of Bob Greener was in work here. We already experienced it with propagation of ECCO technology. The MFMP people would do better, if they would do original LENR research and replications instead of traveling across world, sniffing for know-how and cryptic demonstrations here and there at all possible places of the web. I even think, that for Me356 isn't good to be in contact with these people.

Hi Zephir;

Ignoring your insulting words and tone, I think it’s clear that MFMP does all that you mention, and every bit of it has value to some.

With your support or not.

Be assured ME356 will receive your suggestion with all the value it’s worth to him.

skip