Mike Flynn Member
  • Member since Aug 8th 2017
  • Last Activity:

Posts by Mike Flynn

It's possible that Andrea Rossi's Quarkx may be the same process that I noticed some years ago. I hooked up an old piece of equipment, (the "reactor"), and you will see that there is a 1V drop (approx) across a 0.75 ohm resistor and the "reactor", in series, with a supply voltage as seen on the meter.. The apparent resistance of the "reactor" is less than 0.1 ohm, as best I can measure. These figures seem to accord with Andrea Rossi's Quarkx, to a greater or lesser degree.

The "reactor" temperature is 104 C, 220 F. The input voltage is DC, with imperceptible ripple. Maybe Andrea Rossi's device uses a different principle, as mine does not not have a 1.5 cm distance between the active electrodes.

I'm not interested in money or arguments. If it turns out that my device exhibits the same properties as Andrea Rossi's Quarkx, there is no particular intellectual property involved, and I will gladly provide details to anyone on request. So as not to discourage Andrea Rossi (he may have discovered something completely different for all I know), I will wait until he has disclosed more details. It might be completely coincidental that my "reactor" seems to exhibit much the same behaviour as Andrea Rossi's.

I should point out that I'm not interested in spending any extra money, or any more than a bare minimum of time, on my device. It's a curiosity, no more, no less.

I hope Andrea Rossi's device has some commercial advantage.