Cydonia Verified User
  • Member since Oct 17th 2017

Posts by Cydonia

To be back on this "talents" need, i have a question in mind since long time which was in fact the Lenr basis.

Why it was P&F initial postulate that Hydrogen atoms highly loading a metal lattice could fuse ?

If for example JedRothwell could highlight my mind by sharing the P&F initial way of thinking to imagine this crazy way as possibility of fusion ?

I don't think the problem is of that nature, but rather the lack of talent.

In France, we currently have a very young president, thinking that young will do better, elected to do something new, to do the best, there has been no miracle.

Talent remains capricious, it can appear stealthily and then disappear for several decades.

Yes. I call this the generational role reversal. It shows there is something wrong with modern science. Young people have always taken the lead in research and technology. That is how things should be.

https://www.lenr-canr.org/acrobat/RothwellJcomparison.pdf

No it's wrong even if Kervran was a great great researcher who spent his entire live as a company doctor.

Started his researchs in relation with welders carbon monoxide poisoning.

His pseudo Nobel prize was a king of mockery to discredit his disruptive ways of thinking.

...from Jean Paul's paper, linked above. Kervran was btw a Nobel Prize nominee.

I didn't specifically wanted to alter the mind of our readers but only wanted to share a factual vision. A lot of researchers have seen things but mostly very small things that they have oversold.

In fact, everyone is over-communicating in order to artificially appear the brightest in order to get ahead from others regarding potential funding possibilities.

This is still the case, with for example this current virtuous attempt at US funding.

Generally, countries which have had the most impact on Lenr field in its recent history was first of all, italy with piantelli as the beginning, japan took over with their current promising work and always USA with essentially their most massive financing capacities at any scale.

Outlandish claims as you said, great communicants and mythomaniacs remain almost 95% of my Lenr understanding since 2 decades i'm involved in this field.

We should stop to dream.

She hasn't retired. Pam is employed by Global Energy Corporation. Lawrence Forsley is employed by both NASA and GEC, with an office, labs and testbeds at NASA. It's more interesting to have curiosity and knowledge about this group's workings and outlandish claims than those of the ECat, Rossi and Industrial Heat orchestrated fiasco. We all remember GEC and Guam. While not asking Pam or Larry pointed questions in this regard, they both have made plans to attend the ARPA-E LENR workshop. So does Theresa Benyo. Industrial Heat is going to be there too.

I would like Vladimir Pines to attend and show us his "guiding theories" essential to the design of reactors for GEC LENR space power systems.

it's relevant what you suggested you get closer to the right path.

can : That is when Hydrogen would not travel and the electrostatic field would last too long.
    However this is different for Hydrogen that moves through a very small local area that contains such high electric field.

In the case of multi-layer metals in which hydrogen is moving through a local electric field it could be compared to a condition of intermittently applied electrical field (e.g. a laser pulse).

[EDIT] Illustration of what I meant:

if you knew how much you know nothing about him, your condescension does nothing to your credit.

Some people read you others are probably closer to you than you can never imagine, but you bulge the torso as a condescending ignorant.

LenrForum is just the tip of a world you can't see.

ZenoOfElea , The so called “professor” criticizing the SAFIRE project has been already discussed here in the proper thread. He is not even a professor.

Well,

Storms proposal considers a reaction between 2 D together then what i suggest is rather a reaction between a simple H ( not H2) with an atom from the metal lattice to generate X rays.

As magicsound said to not have seen any effect with only simple iron, i suggest the isotope involvement rather than another species as carbon, sulfur or phosphorous.

i remember this old paper from CEA retired by which they propose this way.

You should use Google document translation to leave from the french.

i can send the native .doc for people who should ask me.

i think it remains the key...

3 options:

1- H mono penetrated become "amas condensed" H2 ( beta phasis)

2- H mono penetrated become "well separated" H2 ( alpha phasis).

3- H mono penetrated remains "well separated" H mono.

In this last option i expect that codeposition process should do amorphous lattice more able to stabilize H monos..

At other side, by a perfect and regular cristal lattice H mono loaded should move more easily helping the recombination.

Well, after a night of thinking in fact i thought not so relevant the idea of hydrogen trapped inside an hot lattice then cooled.

If we use a chemical way, indeed, the host metal lattice will trap both an hydrogen atom not especially an H2.

So, we could imagine in this case that maintly H monoatomic could be trapped, it couldn't be the case in my previous hypothesis by which we should except full H recombination.

So in this case of chemical deposit, all H monoatomic could be well separated from each others and could become relatively "stable" i expect ( against recombination) .

Even if with time it will migrate finally however this should need a relatively long time i think.

In this way i could imagine this highly reactive H mono could react with an host atom then both should transmute to produce X rays in the end.

In this way, a better choice ( isotopes ) of host metal should be considered to improve the effect, i propose.

I see apparently a lot of difficulties by chemical way to trap hydrogen inside a metal.

Why don't fill a metal when highly heated ( above 700°) as well as hydrogen will be able easily to cross across it, then making a quick cooling (in ambiant water) to keep the trap ?

Austenitic steels should be very good for that.

Maybe the Hydrogen filling rate should be lower than the current method, i don't know.

Please stop polluting constantly the Forum probably this is your brain which never achieved a critical mass.

Yes, well thin Kanthal wires will not achieve a critical mass or density of protons and neutrons for a reactor to work. So this way is pointless. :) :) :)

Low X rays emitted.

So if i have well understood the SS tube you added was used to protect the first alumina one.

From your side, what was the pressure reached with your LAH considering the dead volume ?

Well,

You said to have used only 100 mg LiAlh4 and 1g 200 mesh Ti powder so how high you estimate the internal pressure reached ?

Good job jeff

"I always wondered why rather use an SS tube than alumina as fuel tube ? Is there a secret to using an SS ?"

The reason is most likely the same as that which convinced Parkhomov to include an SS tube in his later experiments. Lithium, or lithium compounds react with alumina far more readily that they will with SS. I first ran a Parkhomov-type experiment with Ni + LiAlH4 in an alumina tube. The result was a near instantaneous erosion of the alumina resulting in the lithium mixture melting (burning) through the alumina.

I always wondered why rather use an SS tube than alumina as fuel tube ?

Is there a secret to using an SS ?