Cydonia Verified User
  • Member since Oct 17th 2017

Posts by Cydonia

Well, i have a question i asked myself too, could we able to detect by means used this time, less of 1% another metal included in this copper ?

You know copper is also used as dissociation catalyst to replace the noble metals more expensive.

In this way, often an oxide particle core is used or heavier metals added at 0,1% mass.

In this way, could we able to detect that ?

The analyses of the copper powder showed it to be brazing brass

All the primary catalysts were used as Focardi explained to dissociate hydrogen. So all common HER catalysts for hydrogenation played or rather more exotic thing as graphene powder exfoliated.

As example the copper power seen during the Kullander/Essen was surely this kind of catalyst especially when doped with other compounds ( less than 1%).

However the main important "catalyst" which was the "secret" second one however didn't played "chemically" but differently.

And this is the key point. Even all "structured" powders as Clean HME done or all Japanese teams aren't necessary at all.

This is not the way to follow, sorry guys you are over for a while....

Yes, Focardi mentioned in paralell secondary reactions as fission processes when the main one was Ni+H.

Strangly upper were seen too as Zinc.

We can imagine that around the NiH reaction the energy released is high enough to destabilize surrounding nucluei.

About the Clean Planet prototype reactor, remember the Rossi's case when someone seen great results most of the time great announcements were done too quickly also...Even basic engineering needs time.

or fission of the copper and nickel into smaller elements? I personally think the latter as is the case in almost all experiments with H metals.

Then, the creation of a bunch of layers of Cu and Ni is not a good method as these seem to be melted after exposure and mixed up (with a lot of Oxygen as mentioned). So how is this going to work in a prototype reactor?

Well, I'm not enough intelligent to lose myself in such philosophical considerations.

All I know is that in my lifetime there's been a lot of talk about Higgs, so I imagined he was someone who might be important, may be ?

Anyway, the nucleus science is so complex that it will take, I expect, the hindsight of centuries to come to finally know who was right and who was wrong, isn't it ?

Peter Higgs, the Nobel prize-winning physicist who discovered a new particle known as the Higgs boson, has died.

Higgs, 94, who was awarded the Nobel prize for physics in 2013 for his work in 1964 showing how the boson helped bind the universe together by giving particles their mass, died at home in Edinburgh on Monday.

After a series of experiments which began in earnest in 2008, his theory was proven by physicists working at the Large Hadron Collider at Cern in Switzerland in 2012; the Nobel prize was shared with François Englert, a Belgian theoretical physicist whose work in 1964 also contributed directly to the discovery. Nobel prizewinning particle physicist Peter Higgs Peter Higgs interview: 'I have this kind of underlying incompetence'

Read more

A member of the Royal Society and a Companion of Honour, Higgs spent the bulk of his professional life at Edinburgh University, which set up the Higgs centre for theoretical physics in his honour in 2012.

Prof Peter Mathieson, the university’s principal, said: “Peter Higgs was a remarkable individual – a truly gifted scientist whose vision and imagination have enriched our knowledge of the world that surrounds us.

“His pioneering work has motivated thousands of scientists, and his legacy will continue to inspire many more for generations to come.”

Prof Fabiola Gianotti, the director general at Cern and former leader of the Atlas experiment, which helped discover the Higgs particle in 2012, said: “Besides his outstanding contributions to particle physics, Peter was a very special person, a man of rare modesty, a great teacher and someone who explained physics in a very simple and profound way.

“An important piece of Cern’s history and accomplishments is linked to him. I am very saddened, and I will miss him sorely.”

Jon Butterworth, a member of the Atlas collaboration, said Higgs was “a hero to the particle physics community”.

“Even though he didn’t much enjoy it, he felt a responsibility to use the public profile his achievements brought him for the good of science, and he did so many times. The particle that carries his name is perhaps the single most stunning example of how seemingly abstract mathematical ideas can make predictions which turn out to have huge physical consequences.”

The Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences, which awards the Nobel, said at the time the standard model of physics which underpins the scientific understanding of the universe “rests on the existence of a special kind of particle: the Higgs particle. This particle originates from an invisible field that fills up all space.

“Even when the universe seems empty this field is there. Without it, we would not exist, because it is from contact with the field that particles acquire mass. The theory proposed by Englert and Higgs describes this process.”

An immensely shy man who disliked the fuss, Higgs had left home for a quiet lunch of soup and trout in Leith on the day of the announcement, to be stopped by a former neighbour who gave him the news on his way home.

Born in Newcastle upon Tyne, Higgs leaves two sons, Chris and Jonny, his daughter in law Suzanne and two grandchildren. His wife, Jody, a linguistics lecturer from whom he was separated, died in 2008.

US formers as him, Storms, Mc Kubre or Hagelstein never unsticked themselve from their P&F god and the royal PdD path.. That 's all 8)

Apparently your reaction takes place between grains where as you said we see atoms mismatch.

In fact this state is the amorphous one.. Others japanese teams done some nano amorphous particles with good results as Takahashi.

This is not a Storms NAE ( Never Are Excess) but we already saw xsh this way.

Amen ohhh great Storms :saint:

Thanks Jed. Only you understand what I'm trying to say because you do not have the psychological problem I'm identifying. The problem with psychological problems is that the people who have the problem seldom know they have a problem. These discussions go nowhere because the people involved are not describing the same reality. Everyone is in their own little world with no ability to see anything else.

Indeed this is the Wyttenbach model, great . Are you working together ?

An EVO interacts with a nucleus directly when it absorbs a nucleus. The EVO can interact with a nucellus indirectly by projecting a strong magnetic beam that is of sufficient magnetic power to produce nuclear effects when that beam irradiates a nucleus. Form the SEM images recently produced by MFMP, this beam seems to emanate from between the center of the rotating north monopole and counterrotating south anti-monopole pair that develops at the center of the EVO.

Why an electron cluster could enhance a Lenr reaction ?

Because many spoke in this way ? Maybe things could be more subtle..than putting a cement layer between 2 bricks..( EVO between 2 nuclei)

еще жив?

Currently Biberian's team produces greatly maximum 7 w xsh with 20grs of powder after 4 years of the fat Clean HME project.

Stay in your bed.

You are so condescending so useless to register your name for perpetuity.. To your ego's chagrin.

Very true!! This is not a project for amateurs. Even when the fusion reaction can be produced, the resulting behavior is not unambiguous. The reality comes only from many measurements being combined to show a common mechanism. Even when this universal mechanism is demonstrated, as I have done, people will not accept the results. I see no hope for progress until serious and trained people get involved while being supported at a level consistent with modern scientific study.

And you are an US citizen, you wrote books you spent maybe all your retirement in LF, you are famous..

Now let's imagine a poor individual french not yet retired who all the week spend several months only to find ways for machining..

Because the powder reduction needs powerfull devices as jet milling but costing at least 5000 coins...etc etc

Special graphite tubes 400 coins each boumm...etc etc

Thanks to several wise individuals, I had the money to buy the parts.