Cydonia Verified User
  • Member since Oct 17th 2017

Posts by Cydonia

Nice finding :thumbup:

I just wanted to share an interesting article I came across about fusion. According to the report, RocketStar, a rocket company, has discovered that a fusion reaction is possible at the nozzle of a spacecraft. This type of fusion can be referred to as "semi-hot" fusion, which suggests that fusion reactions do not necessarily require high temperatures to overcome the Colombo barrier. I think this discovery could potentially provide indirect evidence for LENRs.

RocketStar Announces Successful Demonstration of Fusion-Enhanced Pulsed Plasma Electric Propulsion

Well, i don't understimate your work, your thoughts but we can also share some other thoughts good or bad .

Anyway, an old idea is it especially bad ? Anyway, what i try to highlight is that something ( 3D ?) what go "too fast" ( relativistic) in one privilegied direction will "deform" its 2 other axis because it's not all spatially homogenous.. it could be the main principle what "shape" the universe, in my mind..Now as you said, yes, a 3D space isn't especially a limit and a donuts shape to explain how a nucleus is "moving" internally , satisfy me well.

This is a 2500 years old idea presented by Aristoteles... In topology it means that you can only walk in one direction once you did start. The "line" can have any shape depending on the structure of the space.

E.g. a sphere is 2D and lives in 3D Euklididan space...

I remember to have watched maybe 20 years ago a movie about a recent former a simple worker even ill who involved himself to save the Sequoia trees from the destruction.. Apparently it was a true story but don"t remember the name of this guy and the movie's title..

In my mind there is no debate between fields and particles.. I only see geometric things .. Let's consider that one D is generated by 2 directions etc .. As light should be 2 x 2 D and particles something as 3D.. However the main parameter should the light speed limit which generate an anisotropy .. For example id a 3D particle beocme relativistic , they have to lose some dimensions for trying be closer to the limit..

All the equipments around us are a compound of so many simple parts.

Even the computer you currently are using.

Basic rule of logic:: You cannot define something complicated by something simple. The sum, the parts are more than the parts.

Further in experiments only so called force fields can be proven. All other fields only exist in your head and are not real!

Well , i started to read your great work so more quickly i expecte i have to ask my first question from the abstract:

Particles are the sources of fields and carry some invariant, constant properties (like charge, mass, magnetic moment) that are used to define physics.

So why from what you postulated that ? in your mind particles are the source of fields when in mine a field is a source of particles.

because a field possesses intrinsically less dimensions than a particle.

Then a field is anysotropic ( as light) not a particle..

The first speaker seems to have undergone a biological transmutation, with his hair ?

This is why Texas became "on head" :D

Texas getting organized to have a better Nuclear. Future.

Carl Page has the last question just past

1:hour 3: minute mark.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Agree with that :thumbup:

Aaaaaahh these sneaky Englishmen always trying to deceive us... However this time this is a Scotsman, I don't know if we can conclude the same ahahhaa, who can help me ? Anyway their respective whiskey is quite different... 8o

We find Maxwell's mistakes in his treatise "Electricity and Magnetism", 19.01.2021 - https://cloud.mail.ru/public/Nj1U/VcuDSB5zT

We find Maxwell's mistakes in his treatise "Electricity and Magnetism", 19.01.2021 - https://docs.google.com/file/d…98wsyrME/edit?usp=sharing

OOH my god if the italian Lenr contribution is reduced to this article probably i will start reading all Tarasenko's "works"... 8)

Well thank you, anyway the first with KW XSH will be right, do you think to be on head ?

D-D fusion is the normal case under a non kinetic environment. IF you provide to much H then H-D may lead to 3-He that has been confirmed in many Japanese reactions.

Sonofusion targets and glow discharge targets did show 10x above background 4-He already around 1990. Either you do cold fusion and know the relevant people or you just repeat the garbage of other garbage tellers.

I did publish gamma spectra with > 100 known lines 2..10x above background. What else do you want to discuss?

I'm agree with you that this DD fusion wasn't probably the good one, and again agree that probably a kind of spallation reaction occured. In this way, i found strange that never Pd cathode isotopîc changes were nerver investigated.

About the cluster involvement, this is one of all the theories as electron screening in the same way.

However in my mind and especially for a spallation reaction so removing some neutrons...The current understanding of the nucleus shape isn't enough to well explain that.

The phenomenom exists but not yet the good theory behind that.

The so called cold fusion miracles are based on the assumption of D to D fusion. As you will see on reading the pdf on the introduction post, the main reaction does not include D to D fusion. Instead, much of the deuterium is converted to neutrons and protons.

The first miracle of cold fusion is usually listed as lower the coulomb barrier to fusion that is an unnecessary assumption in the case of clusters the presumptive answer is the cluster is causing acceleration of some particles to the MeV range. Another miracle is the lack of high energy radiation. Since, presumptive answer is that higher energy radiation is absorbed to the cluster, that would not be an issue. Any further discussion of these miracles should wait for the pdf which provide data and analysis in support of the presumptive answer.

Well rather being maybe too rough against the "constructive" :)  GRMattson could you explain why you are how to say dubitative about the so called cold fusion miracles ?

This is an open question not a criticism.

https://www.vant.kipt.kharkov.ua/ARTICLE/VANT_2023_6/article_2023_6_18.pdf

it exists also this video to summarize his ideas.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Why are you forcing mathematics on us, like the madman who tries to convert non-believers?

No, I don't agree that mathematics solves everything, and besides, you seem to get bogged down in your hypotheses when you go beyond 4D ?

Moreover, in your model, does it exist accelerations/decelerations or yout donut speeds are almost constant, which I don't think as possible to well define the nucleus stability.

You just did show that you don't understand. Else you would give us a mathematical equation that explains your idea.