Cydonia Verified User
  • Member since Oct 17th 2017

Posts by Cydonia

It's very interesting as always thank you for all :love: :love: :love:

Strangly this paper did'nt take in account as option a spallation process howewer related in some works ?

Duncan TTU:

.... "Attempts have been made to replicate the results of Steinetz, et al.

Our initial tritium level measurements are well explained by D(n,g)T alone

We do not yet see evidence of Steinetz, et al.’s results" ...

Well, i always thought your way of thinking very interesting now what disturb me in your reasoning is that you consider the deuterium as "fixed" entities which have to be trapped inside a surface cavity to fuse. You never took in account the proper vibration of these molecule ? Is it an oversight ?

Your daily bullshit have absolutely no link with LENR, LENR Space propulsion, LK99 even with EVO's..

drive.google.com/file/d/1u9MD6p70b6FDQQWy87SIMXjPa913CWS3/view Посмотри фильм этот, это мои опыты. Звук включи сильней, когда ты будешь смотреть фильм, что бы видно было как я отключил энергию , а плазма шла до 4 минут... Мои последние опыты, мы нашли электрогравитацию, которая поможет нам запускать летающие тарелки и космолеты https://www.google.com/search?q=model+of+the+planet

COLD TALKS/MEET THE EXPERIMENTERS VIDEO INTERVIEWS THREAD drive.google.com/file/d/1u9MD6p70b6FDQQWy87SIMXjPa913CWS3/view Посмотри фильм этот, это мои опыты. Звук включи сильней, когда ты будешь смотреть фильм, что бы видно было как я отключил энергию , а плазма шла до 4 минут... Мои последние опыты, мы нашли электрогравитацию, которая поможет нам запускать летающие тарелки и космолеты https://www.google.com/search?q=model+of+the+planet

Это твой друг....

Your daily bullshit have absolutely no link with LENR, LENR Space propulsion, LK99 even with EVO's..

Well, for me, this is the most 'relevant' work on "lattice confinement" to facilitate nuclear reactions.

Is it still LENR or not? I'd say yes, because in some cases, spallation is also involved in Lenr, and therefore neutrons, as in this NASA work.

Now, for space applications, do they still really need this kind of technology, because over time, the current fission technology has also evolved ?

Nuclear Thermal Propulsion
    Nuclear Thermal Propulsion was resuscitated in the 2010s by the efforts at USNC to deliver more capable fuels and designs that use LEU and HALEU rather than…
    www.usnc.com

I completely missed this presentation. Provides some more colour on what NASA is up to, including details of reactor design.

https://www1.grc.nasa.gov/wp-c…ting-March-2023-final.pdf

A global war shouln't be especially global..

In our current example, only "things " should be highly destroyed from LA up to Moscow.. On the other axis damages won't cross mediteranean sea..

Anyway, the rest of the world should continue quietly..Even with oil as the climate change will be stopped..Anyway..

In few words what currently happens in northtern won't disturb China, india, Africa , South America and Asia.

This is the real truth.....

i'm pretty sure you will find a way once to go together in holidays :) As me with my friend Tarasenko :)

Finally the most difficultfy of all of us is to remain enough open minded :)

That article was written by a telescope salesman in Mexico. Even in the article it says these BEC's were not universes, and not even close to the same conditions that existed after the big bang. You as always are extrapolating junk pop-sci articles to fantasy conclusions. Not a single person on earth except you thinks you are presenting theories from organized science. Name one qualified individual who thinks you know what you are talking about.

What is this interesting picture ? Could you give more details ?

Well Tarasenko + AI done Nikitin 8o this is the master equation we understood..

I used the word “cold” for the Sun incorrectly, out of inertia.

It would be more correct to say simply - nuclear fusion.

The nuclear fusion that occurs in the core of the Sun and in the core of the Earth at a fundamental level is not fundamentally different. Temperature and pressure are derivatives of this process.

The Sun and the Earth are generators of nuclear fusion!

For those who already attempted to do things only by they 10 fingers on the table, they know how it's ingrate , how it's a way of the cross...

By my own eyes in EU, i only seen the http://www.netzerochem.com Labo, this one of my belgian friend, another one at Strasbourg where we have a common experimenter relation with Jurg, this one i helped to install at Biberian's place in the south, nothing more, and mine plastic boxes for sure..Nothing more.

Most of people here a theoricians and know also i think how it's difficult to go forward.. Some others with probably an higher ego, or more probably unsticked from world realiites tend to impose their "program" Tarasenko, Axil, nikitin and so other many.

I would say to them, be couragous, get moving, stop crying..Go to conferences, get people...

Put your computer screen in a waste bin so that it no longer serves as a pretext for hiding behind it...

Are you planning to build a reactor system that will to prove we are all wrong? If so, please do it soon.

Only experiments will prove or not all own expectations the remaining things are only steril blabla unconsistentfor everytime.

Alain, Iwamura highlighted in his paper you shared that:

These results shed light on the role of the CaO layer in the Pd complex.

in this way, my poor understanding of physic should link probably CaO with a very low electron emitter ( work function) ?

So maybe we could speculate that supernumerary electrons should play here a role to screen the border between several D ?

Just a note, that Yashuhiro Iwamura observed transmutations that match 2/4/6D fusion on heavy elements in thin film experiments, and Edmund Storms explains this finding with Hydroton too.
    https://lenr-canr.org/acrobat/IwamuraYobservatiob.pdf

https://www.currentscience.ac.in/Volumes/108/04/0628.pdf

https://www.mhi.co.jp/technology/review/pdf/e524/e524106.pdf

Maybe Pr Akito Takahashi is thinking in this framework.

Thermodynamic means chemistry electron chemitry waves as phonons so nothing more..

Hagelstein never yet found a real link with his postulates and some REAL Lenr xsh.

Things take place at lower scale even if possibly it could exist a link between the surrounding electron layers and the nucleus which isn't a screening effect at all.

Now, to prove the link between the surrounding electron layers, speudo involved in Geneste postulates and the thermodynamic.. We must remember that heat capacity of an element from the periodic table is directly proportional to its number of nucleons.

For example aluminum 27 stores 2X less thermal energy (capacity) than iron 56 for example ( roughly). You can see that implies a relation between the heat storage and number of protons+neutrons and not the surrounding electrons which carry normally heat by phonons stationnary waves.. That's well prove my postulates of long range "combination" between nucleons and electrons.

Well, you are probably right professor, but you still have to validate your postulates by your experiments which is my case :saint:

Cold nuclear fusion can only be known by postulating that

1) Cold nuclear fusion is a fundamental way of movement and existence of matter,

2) The materiality of our World lies in its movement.