Cydonia Verified User
  • Member since Oct 17th 2017

Posts by Cydonia

You evoked surely real results but only from secondary works.

You talked about the US army or navy however you well know that size isn't the most important, see recent Google's fiasco related friendly by Hagelstein.

Dear Jed,

i have seen this last ICCF as an italian cappuccino.

One millimeter strong at cup's bottom, by new words i heard from Hagenstein and Visostki, work from this guy Casselman, this one about dusty plasma, Czerski, what else ?

The other millimeters were only this white milk foam plenty of air, we see, every year.

well your milliwatt reactors don’t interest noone.. the ICCF cake is fell back.. Mass médias need more than dreamers to move forward.. Fortunately the field still have the LEC to give nuts to formers.

Fully coexistence of different dimensions fills our universe and as you said well explains a lot of things as light but also at higher scale the controversial black matter. I don’t know if it exists a relation between scale of things and number of dimensions. So all of this sticks well with string theory. Again probably neutrinos and single quantas are the same objets apart a gap in nb of dimensions .

As several theorie ways, i followed also your suggestions with plasmons by studying papers from Tanabe San for example.

However i have to say, plasmons are only collective movement of electrons.

Often you link plasmons and plasma BUT a plasma remains a collective movement of electrons both with nuclei.

In this way, only phonons do that especially with their electrons shift at high temperature acting as a pseudo plasma if fact;

There is nothing political about it. If the research that is done is based on the incorrect set of assumptions, the research will not be successful.

For example, it the SAFIRE system, there is no lattice compression to produce fusion, yet the SAFIRE plasma produces abundant transmutation. It is clear that the assumptions about the reaction based on lattice aided fusion are wrong. Google's assumptions they were told about the reaction were invalid, that is why they failed.

The reaction is highly deceptive, what experimenters see in their research is the oposit of what they are expecting because of the nature of quantum mechanics. Like Richard Feynman once said, "nobody understands quantum mechanics".

if the insulation is too high then the reaction will get carried away and all will melt.

The Role of Appropriate Calorimetric Methods for Scaling-up LENR Devices and the Irrelevance of Coefficient of Performance (COP) - Daniel Gruenberg | Mizuno Technology, Inc., Thailand

Very impressive. They have made a great deal of progress since Mizuno and I published papers.

The "irrelevance" of COP applies to this reactor type. It means the reaction is triggered or increased with temperature, and the temperature can be as high as you like by changing insulation. In an experimental unit, heat is produced by resistance heating. The amount of electricity needed is a function of the insulation, so there is no fixed ratio between input and output. So in that sense it is irrelevant. It would be relevant to other kinds of reactors that are triggered or controlled with electricity.

The Lenr are also a political topic like any other kind of topic. Also it is often the seducer who wins the investment to the detriment of the real worker.

I let you guess who is the seducer, who is the worker on this picture.

i can share plenty of other examples.

About Parkhomov you mentioned technical things are more deep, trust me.

Yes, a plasma is first of all more tunable and possesses some good points.

I know at least one big company that went to see them and said... no way.

In my opinion they should stop trying to develop this on their own. They should do what Clean Planet is doing. Partner with big industrial companies such as Miura and let the industrial company do the engineering. Let them figure out how to make it reliable and scaled up. If Brillouin has what they claim, they could easily persuade large companies to do joint R&D projects.

I have no reason to doubt they have what they claim. On the other hand, I have no reason to believe it, either, since their demonstration did not include any quantitative data. Maybe some of their other demonstrations do include data. Does anyone know?

A special gift for our reporter.

Well, he shared his disappointement about the fact that he wasn't consulted by Google team when they attempted so many Parkhomov's replications.

About Google, it remains strange that a "so great and responsible team" as highlighted yesterday by Trevithick followed the "Parkhomov way", a way came out from nowhere with albolutely no link with any theories previously knew in the field ?

ICCF 24 - Comment - Response - Challenge - YouTube

Greenyer unloads on Google and Hagelstein. I remember well BG's MFMP report on his visit to Parkhomov in Moscow years ago. Some things just do not add up to me.

Because the time difference , this morning, after read last comments and results, i have to say that only Iwamura results seem relevant, even he is wrong by thinking that pressure variations are linked with xsh.

In fact, yes, but indirectly.

Biberian by his Clean HME project proposed 10W/100 grs when Andrea reached 10KW/100 grs.

However we should highlight replication attempts done by Edward Beiting, suppressing some fashion former ways.