Cydonia Verified User
  • Member since Oct 17th 2017

Posts by Cydonia

Well,

Storms proposal considers a reaction between 2 D together then what i suggest is rather a reaction between a simple H ( not H2) with an atom from the metal lattice to generate X rays.

As magicsound said to not have seen any effect with only simple iron, i suggest the isotope involvement rather than another species as carbon, sulfur or phosphorous.

i remember this old paper from CEA retired by which they propose this way.

You should use Google document translation to leave from the french.

i can send the native .doc for people who should ask me.

i think it remains the key...

3 options:

1- H mono penetrated become "amas condensed" H2 ( beta phasis)

2- H mono penetrated become "well separated" H2 ( alpha phasis).

3- H mono penetrated remains "well separated" H mono.

In this last option i expect that codeposition process should do amorphous lattice more able to stabilize H monos..

At other side, by a perfect and regular cristal lattice H mono loaded should move more easily helping the recombination.

Well, after a night of thinking in fact i thought not so relevant the idea of hydrogen trapped inside an hot lattice then cooled.

If we use a chemical way, indeed, the host metal lattice will trap both an hydrogen atom not especially an H2.

So, we could imagine in this case that maintly H monoatomic could be trapped, it couldn't be the case in my previous hypothesis by which we should except full H recombination.

So in this case of chemical deposit, all H monoatomic could be well separated from each others and could become relatively "stable" i expect ( against recombination) .

Even if with time it will migrate finally however this should need a relatively long time i think.

In this way i could imagine this highly reactive H mono could react with an host atom then both should transmute to produce X rays in the end.

In this way, a better choice ( isotopes ) of host metal should be considered to improve the effect, i propose.

I see apparently a lot of difficulties by chemical way to trap hydrogen inside a metal.

Why don't fill a metal when highly heated ( above 700°) as well as hydrogen will be able easily to cross across it, then making a quick cooling (in ambiant water) to keep the trap ?

Austenitic steels should be very good for that.

Maybe the Hydrogen filling rate should be lower than the current method, i don't know.

Please stop polluting constantly the Forum probably this is your brain which never achieved a critical mass.

Yes, well thin Kanthal wires will not achieve a critical mass or density of protons and neutrons for a reactor to work. So this way is pointless. :) :) :)

Low X rays emitted.

So if i have well understood the SS tube you added was used to protect the first alumina one.

From your side, what was the pressure reached with your LAH considering the dead volume ?

Well,

You said to have used only 100 mg LiAlh4 and 1g 200 mesh Ti powder so how high you estimate the internal pressure reached ?

Good job jeff

"I always wondered why rather use an SS tube than alumina as fuel tube ? Is there a secret to using an SS ?"

The reason is most likely the same as that which convinced Parkhomov to include an SS tube in his later experiments. Lithium, or lithium compounds react with alumina far more readily that they will with SS. I first ran a Parkhomov-type experiment with Ni + LiAlH4 in an alumina tube. The result was a near instantaneous erosion of the alumina resulting in the lithium mixture melting (burning) through the alumina.

I always wondered why rather use an SS tube than alumina as fuel tube ?

Is there a secret to using an SS ?

Well, i think the only truth should come, a day, from the one capable to produce reliable and repeatable KW in front of everyone :)

Silver burns similar to tungsten(though this has differing isotopes) and other tmetals do, at high enough temperatures with *hydrogen, too hot. A picochemical afterburner or reactive anode of inexpensive materials would convert a lot of the heat to light or electricity directly.

Keep telling yourself that my friend! This is all related to one or two symbiotic phenomina. Shouldn't, but thankfully it is, deep down you know!

Well, thank you guys for your interest :)

In fact i think that "universe" before the "big bang" was isotropic then became anisotropic after that.

That implies a preferential direction for our universe represented by this 4th dimension.

However, this extra dimension does not represent time, the notion of passing time, I mean.

Physical objects such as atoms have a different number of dimensions, near the center, they obey a 3D + 1 law while by reaching electronic orbitals, the law is becomes 2D, like galaxies ...

The Famous void ( our void i say) obeys a 2D law even if it appears in 3D because this is a 2D + 1 (the additional dimension of Wyttenbach ).

Why all of this ?

In fact, the form, the logic of form of all objects which appear "solid" to us is the same whatever their size.

It's pretty incredible, but it's the same between atoms and galaxies !

I had a lot of trouble understanding this notion of "passing time". In fact, time is simply the fact that an object changes in size ... whether it grows or vice versa, this is very much linked to our own human body existence, in fact.

Why are atoms very stable?

Like its dimensions, its energy is in fact constantly turning on itself ( Wyttenbach understanding) , this "size" does not vary this is why its own time being equal to zero involving its stability !

I stop there, I lost everyone .. :)

Lots of aberrations in current physics.

For example Einstein postulated that mass and energy are the same thing, either, but how would he have interpreted the universal mechanism of action/reaction which implies minimum 2 objects ?? His thing is incomplete ...

To me, i think that charges are only space charges ( not punctual) of nucleons depending of the place they take.

The blue circle at right is a circular center of rotation of these nucleon space charges.

Again, as you can see at right side, this sketch shows in fact a Fourier transform from only a single original wave.

That means particles sciences doesn't exist, what we can see if only different expressions from this Fourier transformation....

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Yes.. However we don't have to understand there isn't the same amount of minus and positives charges.

In this way, we couldn't consider charges as punctual charges but rather as surface or volume charges..

The fact that charges are punctual or not should be only a variation according to where they are take place ( number of space dimensions which isn't the same every where..)

I made this in the past, by ok, probably difficult for all people to well understand all things.

For example for torus models as explanation for nucleus shape, this black energy should be the radius here by the red arrow.

Are you saying there is a dissymmetry of charge across this axis.? i.e. matter but not antimatter?

For myself vacuum fluctuation alternates rather our solid baryonic matter with "void space" between each element of this matter, atoms, objets .. etc..

This void space is what we postulate as "ether"..

A "virtual" axis of symmetry separate these 2 "worlds"..Everywhere..

So ZPE could transfert mass from the "void" side to our "solid" side.

As mass equals energy Lenr XSH could come by this way..

Again this symmetric axis takes place at the distance between the Wyttenbach torus center to the center of the torus section. In fact at universe " beginning" it was a perfect symmetry then a potential energy of the universe was stored by a dissymmetry inside all atoms..

i don't think mixing every concept is relevant, EVO, Safire, Mills , tungsten.. etc you forgot the LEC or Rossi probably..

The truth shouldn't be so easy ..

Shane D.

You well know, good or bad, i already followed the Rossi's way.

However about this "suncell" way, i'm not really aware about a lot of things.

Only that silver liquid should be involved to produce shrinking hydrogen.

What else you know and to share ?

I criticize the cowboy and Google, on the other hand, they have the right to do whatever they want with their money. Either way, they haven't been able to do much but the Google name getting involved has been pretty positive I think.

@Cyndonia

McKubre fits not bad the expectations build in Google academic minds - think at a sort of employing interview: do you prefer borderline neutrino and muons inmeasurable showers ["we need CERN to be sure"], or the reassuring professionalism of a Menlo Park lab expert?