h_l Member
  • Member since Nov 29th 2017
  • Last Activity:

Posts by h_l

No source code proof but without any doubt a sock puppet comment.

"Roberto" writes:

I appreciate your serious and professional behavior, holding on with the operating Ecats due to the fact that safety issues emerged: this gives evidence of your intellectual honesty and of the genuinity and candor of you as a person.

EV-Race is canceled due to "major problem".

Rossi lets JPR speak for himself: 2 hours of EV demo is enough! Roberto agrees.

New photos in Google Street View from May 2023.

Viale Angelico No. 4 in Rome, do we see the live stream SKLep there? Does anybody know someone in Rome who could peek through the window and check wether our external light theory is right?

Google Maps
    Find local businesses, view maps and get driving directions in Google Maps.
    goo.gl

As usual with Rossi it just wait and see what he has to offer.

The good news is we only have to wait a couple of months or so to find out.

The Rossi saga began with Petroldragon 40 years ago. Waiting now for 480 months, still nothing.

Rossi writes an unusual long sock puppet comment.

Giuseppe Tozzi
    July 30, 2023 at 10:40 AM

Dr Rossi,

I am an expert of electric vehicles.

I analyzed through the comments and your answers how the Ecat powered EV test will be made, and I agree it is convincing, with one exception: the two supplementaty hours to run the Ecat powered EV after disconnecting the Ecat once the 12 regular hours have been run through. I think it is useless, because if the charge of the batteries, as well as their genuinity, will be certified by an independent third party that is expert of that specific EV, such a supplement of two hours would discredit the same independent third party, as if their job would be not enough, which would discredit also all the other issues they are going to certify. I strongly suggest you to stop the test once the independent third party has measured the battery after 12 hours.

Good luck

The idea with 2 extra hours was his own:

2023-07-20 11:33 Andrea Rossi
    ...it will last 14 hours, because after the 12 hours with the Ecat, we will disconnect the Ecat and will proceed for a couple of hours more without the Ecat, to show that the battery of the EV was still full at the end of the 12 hours

For some reason he decided that it's no good and now needs someone to talk him out of it.

EEVblog has some complaints about them using a piece of copper (on which the material is allegedly "thermally desposited") to prove superconductivity. The alleged superconductor moves when the magnet is being moved. Well, that's what copper does, with or without thermally deposited stuff on it. That doesn't mean that everything they claim is bunk, but this idiotic demonstration sparks some scepticism.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Pure comedy: The Maestro proposes himself as the "EV Expert" to measure the battery of the EV powered by the Ecat. And he seems to have forgotten his own address.

United States Patent US 9,115,913 B1 « Journal of Nuclear Physics

"Press release" from The Magician:

Members of the News Media are Invited to Apply to Attend a Demonstration of an E-Cat-Powered Electric Vehicle

Members of the News Media are Invited to Apply to Attend a Demonstration of an E-Cat-Powered Electric Vehicle  - E-Cat The New Fire
    Members of the News Media are Invited to Apply to Attend a Demonstration of an E-Cat-Powered Electric Vehicle   MIAMI BEACH, FLORIDA, USA, June 14, 2023 —…
    ecatthenewfire.com

Ok, if he shows a Tesla or some similar car running in circles for a thousand miles without charging, I will convert.

Kitchen microwave ovens were invented to heat hamsters.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

the most idiotic post possible on JONP

One of those people who write literally pages with (weird) thoughts and proposals, thinking they can somehow contribute to the miracle and get in a conversation with maestro, only to get a meager "thanks for your insights". The only proposals AR picks up are those that can help to stall and delay, like the newest "Tesla/EV powered by SKLeps" idiocy.

Source code approved sock puppet "Sven" asks about the measurements

Dr Rossi,

can you give us the link to the record of the radiation measurements made during the live streaming with a geiger counter in V/m

The answer links to the photos at ECW. What I find appalling is that Frank stays silent even when Rossi's nonsense is more than obvious. A prime example of a useful idiot.

Only to mention: the question that led to the answer that Leonardo Corp. designs its own chips was asked by sock puppet "Nikola" (no source code but other obvious hints).

2023-04-01 10:27 Nikola

Dear Dr Andrea Rossi,

The microchips of the Ecat SKLep SSM have been designed by Leonardo Corporation, or you use standard microchips ?

All the best,

Nikola