PhysicsForDummies Verified User
  • Male
  • from San Diego CA USA
  • Member since Jan 8th 2018
  • Last Activity:

Posts by PhysicsForDummies

There is also the problem that using an extensively modified vehicle without re-testing it would be potentially illegal in many jurisdictions.

Around us there are extensively modified vehicles on every racetrack. They are not "street legal" but there are no laws about driving them on private property as far as I know.

...er, I don't think you've included the not-insignificant cost of all the bacofoil and duct-tape, Alan

Plus he will be tempted to replace the headlights with his sklep-ssm demo versions. But the demo won't be able to run at night due to insufficient lumens.

Sam, are you viewing this new EV dream as progress? Or is Rossi just "spinning his wheels", so to speak? And do you think Rossi and Prof are just seperate manifestations of the same spirit, like say the Lord and Jesus, but with a better energy technology?

Strange that I only heard two people on earth use the word "certificator" and they think so much alike and are so congratulatory. Seperated at birth perhaps? Sam, any thoughts?

For those that haven't visited e-cat world or JONP in the last week or so, the pages are all abuzz about a new e-cat powered EV demo Rossi is actively working on. What is not yet understood by the braindead fans is this is just Rossi's latest smokescreen to distract from the worthless sklep-ssm demo, and the prelude to the launch of yet another new incarnation.

I will officially dub it "The E-Cat SKLEV" (pronounced "Skleeve"). So if you are feeling a bit "skleevy", place your orders now.

As always, Frank asks Rossi the really tough questions. Not softball ones, like how you can design and manufacture your own AI chips when a fab costs billions, or why the device spec'ed at 10W appears to put out a few milliwatts, assuming the light isn't actually coming from outside the lens.

2023-04-12 12:53 Frank Acland

Dear Andrea,

Your response to the question from Sergio today regarding an electric car charging demo is very interesting.

Can you tell us a little more about your plans for this demo?

Thanks very much,

Frank Acland

2023-04-12 13:33 Andrea Rossi

Frank Acland:

We are working on it: the plan is to install an Ecat SSM assembly in a position to recharge permanently the existing batteries. Eventually, go to run around some race-track, to keep record of the endurance.

So far this is a dream, not a demo, but we are working on it.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

Sklep powered race cars:

Product Image

Well, you should not conclude too quickly with only informations available at your scale, maybe his technology became classified to explain these apparent circumvolutions.

Maybe this "classified" theory is just a completely unsubstantiated conspiracy theory just like previous ones concerning Rossi.

I got my BS at Cornell near Buffalo. We had wings every friday at the frat. This was before they were so popular (and expensive). If I remember right Jed is a Cornell guy and probably loves them too.

If it is really such an important innovation that outclasses conventional fission, IMO the US government cannot or will not allow foreign influence or ownership by Investment. It will be a strategic advantage, that cannot be given away!

This is the Rossi conspiracy theory revisited. Forget it.

So to summarize, you are saying no, there is not a single qualified person on earth who agrees with you and will vouch for your theory (whatever that is, other than "no electric charge"). Am I wrong? very simple question. Reminds me of the questions to Rossi when asked "name one other person on your "team".

Breaking news... a confidential info by the magician's lab about how he manufactures the chips extracted from vacuum...

Sorry, I received right now a correction from him... it was not from the vacuum, it was from the fryer. ^^

Turns out the SKLEP-SSM simply runs on residual heat from the "chips" (or more correctly, "French fries"). Eventually the chips cool and the "secret ingredient" charge (potatoes) must be refreshed.

Next e-cat revision is going for a higher energy density fuel (Buffalo wings).