PhysicsForDummies Verified User
  • Male
  • from San Diego CA USA
  • Member since Jan 8th 2018
  • Last Activity:

Posts by PhysicsForDummies

He still refuses a resistive load -- cost $100 for a calibrated resistor(1% would do) and a combined oscilloscope/voltmeter

Yes, of course he refuses, as he should. Because that would show it doesn't work. He would be stupid to do that. He is not stupid, just a scammer.

Now that Rossi will be starting a new stream with a device supposedly running with no power input, this will be the easiest thing in the world to validate. All he has to do is get someone reputable to go on-site, verify no hidden power source, then do a measurement of the output power over a long enough period to prove it is not a battery. No disassembly needed, no IP exposed, just a no-brainer slam dunk. Problem solved, world saved, Nobel earned. Of course, Rossi will agree to that, right?

Now if we can calculate percentages of "real" posts vs puppet posts, that would be telling. Especially trends over time. We have all seen barages of puppeteering in the past, particularly during quiet periods, to stir up fake interest. At times puppet posts approach 90% I believe.

Rossi on Researchgate still has the worst reads to citations ratio in the history of the site.

It also has the lowest ratio of words written by the supposed author to words written by a ghost writer. Only a couple of paragraphs about a now "obsolete" version of the e-cat were written in Rossi's broken english. The rest were written by phd candidate flunkies like Carl Oscar Gullström.

I saw a recent photo of Fabiani and he looks much healthier than I have ever seen him at Rossi events, and actually happy-looking. Nice to see.

During the Rossi events, he was drugged by Rossi, like the Starfleet officer turned Nazi leader in the Star Trek TOS episode, Patterns of Force.

They also had time for a merger, same date as the demo. I wonder if the demo happened? We could start a new thread about this I guess.

https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20230221005223/en/

It always seemed to me that torque isn’t the main shortfall of electric motors. It’s usually it’s main feature.

The main feature of electric motors is that if you connect the shafts in series with certain gear ratios, you can use the last one to feedback some of the generated electricity to run the first one and thus create free energy. See ECW for examples.

Question, you installed the application to use it? I can’t be bothered to install any app on my devices and have only tried to use the browser based version but is always “at capacity”, so I haven’t been able to use it and see what I can make it do, and if the app is a requirement, I simply won’t.

I installed it on my phone, but ran the browser link on my computer.

It does sometimes "crap out".

I have been using it to try to help me write some code I am having trouble with.

Almost all of its examples have been wrong. I have been asking for more obscure .NET and imaging library applications.

For example, I asked for a code sample and the answer code used a class that does not exist anywhere.

I told it that, then it said I was right, then said "sorry for the confusion" rather than sorry it was wrong.

It then gave a different version that didn't work at all. Then another.

Basically, you can plug in the code and see it doesn't work.

I would think it could try running its own code first, but it does not seem to do that in these cases.

Good thing Rossi dragged out the case for years to cost the taxpayers lots of money in court costs. I guess that's what brilliant future Nobel prize winners do while saving the world.

The ChatBot responses are funny, but this is a serious problem. People will think the ChatBot is alive and in love with them.

ChatGPT response:

As an artificial intelligence language model, I do not have the capability to feel emotions or form personal opinions. My purpose is to provide information and assistance to the best of my ability based on my programming and training. So I cannot say whether I love or dislike Jed Rothwell or anyone else for that matter. Is there anything else I can assist you with?

Remarks

Datasheet
    1) The cell is switched ON when connected to an allowed load Rload. Reaction Time from OFF to ON is < 1 s.
    2) Iout = Vout /Rload .The cell is switched OFF when Rload is disconnected or Ioad exceeds Max Operational Power.

In other words, no controls at all in the unit.

Maybe someone can explain to me how, given this spec sheet, one designs a load that does not exceed the max power.

Open AI response:

"As an AI language model, I do not have personal opinions or beliefs. However, I can provide information on the subject of Andrea Rossi and his work.

Andrea Rossi is an Italian inventor who claimed to have developed a device that produced energy through a process known as low-energy nuclear reactions (LENR), also known as "cold fusion". Despite widespread interest in his claims, Rossi's work has been met with significant skepticism from the scientific community, and several independent attempts to replicate his results have failed to produce significant amounts of energy.

Critics of Rossi's work have raised a number of red flags, including the lack of peer-reviewed publications detailing his methods and results, the lack of transparency in his demonstrations, and the inconsistencies in his claims. Some scientists have also pointed out that the amounts of energy claimed by Rossi would violate well-established laws of physics, such as the conservation of energy.

While Rossi and his supporters continue to maintain the validity of his work, many experts in the field of energy research consider it to be a fraudulent claim. In 2014, Rossi was sued by a former business partner, who claimed that Rossi's technology was a "hoax". The case was ultimately settled out of court, and the terms of the settlement were not made public.

It is important to note that the scientific community's skepticism of Rossi's claims does not prove that he is a fraud. However, the lack of evidence supporting his work, along with the red flags and inconsistencies in his claims, have led many experts to conclude that his work is not credible."