PhysicsForDummies Member
  • Male
  • from San Diego CA USA
  • Member since Jan 8th 2018
  • Last Activity:

Posts by PhysicsForDummies

Has anyone thought of converting all the information on this thread, all 682 pages of posts, into energy using some new variant of the e-cat?

I think Rossi's version is converting the info on JONP as it's primary fuel, but there is a ton of waste due to degraded information quality.

Rossi is now claiming the ecat converts information into energy.

In a sense he is right. Bullsheet is a form of information, which is converted into $$$$ which can buy energy. JONP is a great energy generator.

And this has launched a series of nonsensical discussions on ECW by the minions about energy/information equivalence, ignorant discussions about entropy where they get the signs revered, white noise, how many Jules per Byte, you name it.

1. Norma October 17, 2020 at 4:58 AM

Dear Dr Andrea Rossi:

After your paper

http://www.researchgate.net/pu…nge_particle_interactions

how would you describe the term “energy”, like “energy =…” ?

Cheers

Norma

2. Andrea Rossi October 17, 2020 at 5:06 AM

Norma:

Energy = information density in the space-time

Warm Regards,

A.R.

I find this thread at ECW to be interesting. Bob Greenyer, in a remarkable display of lucidity and boldness, challenging the Rossi faithful and taking flack.

I bet Frank is torn over banning him like he would anyone else for questioning His Highness Rossi, but Bob is one of the few with any credibility still posting there.

https://e-catworld.com/2020/10…egy-for-e-cat-is-decided/

Just an example:
    Avatar Bob Greenyer  Roland 5 hours ago

• Come on, come on... come on... AND GET ON WITH IT THEN!

If the service delivery period is 6 months, and it has run as long as you say (without any facts whatsoever) - are you saying that it has to be tested for 6 months - 6 weeks, because this version produces marginally more electricity in closed loop than the original SKL.

What if Rossi says he has reduced the heat output by 20%, ie shifting electricity output by 1% from 95% to 96% - are you going to seriously argue that he needs another 6 months, on the nose, to verify what he is already claiming as fact, that it will last for 6 months. It is either fact or an aspiration, it can't be both.

At what point do people start agreeing with his unfulfilled licensees or others that tried to secure an SK on any terms that it is literally a waste of life debating something that has 0 tangible facts.

Either Rossi will deliver something in the market or not, until that time, it is far less credible than BrLP which, sadly, is factually no more than a Potempkin village - but at least they show progress in their videos which actually shows real engineering and progress.

At the same time, you have Celani, whose device we verified publicly, Parkhomov, whose 225 day reactor transmutations have been independently verified by something like 7 parties including the MFMP - Parkhomov has shown steady theory driven progress and handed over his reactor samples each and every year for half a decade without restriction on testing. You have the NASA group which are getting widely published, the Japanese that are being replicated, the Russians that have coherent findings and have precisely published the methods to achieve those results. Then you have 2 well funded international groups in EU that are tasked with taking the science forward.

Set all that against the continuous stream of fact less bold claims backed up by absolutely no customer testimonies ever in best part of a decade and it becomes a little fascicle, it is as if the less proof that is given, the more people take bold claims as gospel.

New words in Rossi's "yes/no" answer bingo!

Some other canned answers Rossi needs for his answer dictionary:

Supposedly

I am not able to answer truthfully

A mix of none

This information will be witheld in due time

I cannot answer in English, only Gibberish

It does not depend on reality

Enough to keep people believing

I did not say that intentionally

Our team has many dedicated men, women, and space aliens.

We are working very soft.

Thanks for your kinky sustain

Alan, we are joking. I never accused Mark of anything psychological. I know Mark and he and I can take a joke. Heck Sam even called me ugly :). That post was a joke about getting his true feelings out with drugs. I am sorry I diagnosed Axil without a license. I won't do that again.

Mark, reminds me of the few of times I tried pot. Never want to do that again. I don't like the feeling of not being able to hold a train of thought. It's already hard enough with my feeble brain. Too bad it's the fashionable "healthy" drug now.

So Rossi is locally harvesting the energy of the vacuum, while simultaneously bringing order to the rest of the universe. My lord.

But Rossi is simultaneousy harvesting investor dollars as well. Beyond miraculous! Rossi seperately deserves the Nobel Prize in Physics, Economics, and Peace (fresh water powered by the ecat etc).

Finally Rossi answers a sock puppet and explains everything. How could we be so stupid! ZPE, ZBW, ABE. electron phase change (liquid to gas?), entropy. Schematic is clear. Axil should tell him its chiral polariton static magnetic Bose Einstein condensate vortexes and really confuse the matter

1. Robert Degrazia October 3, 2020 at 2:40 PM

Dr Rossi,

Can you explain in few words the leading theory that you think is at the base of the effect you reached with the Ecat SKL ?

Thanks if you can answer,

R.D.

2. Andrea Rossi October 3, 2020 at 3:03 PM

Robert Degrazia:

My opinion , that could be wrong, is extracted from the long series of experiments we made: I think the theoretical thread is this:

Zero point energy-> increase of ZBW and Araronov-Bohm Effect -> electrons phase change -> formation of clusters of electrons on coherence of phase -> lower entropy, lower thermal capacity, less freedom degrees -> transfer of energy to electrons not in phase

This schematic emerges from par 1,2,3,4 of

http://www.researchgate.net/pu…nge_particle_interactions

Warm Regards,

A.R.

I think Rossi is hot on this trail with his 'ballerina' SKL demo

For the sake of accuracy, there was no SKL demo and none is planned at this point.

In fact there is no evidence at all that the SKL exists.

There was an SK demo almost 2 years ago, at the time of it's "industrialization" to happy customers, taking orders, ads on E-Cat world, etc. but no customers have surfaced, nor employees.

Were you thinking of the SK? Then I'm not sure what trail Rossi is hot on with the SK. The Pacific Coast Trail? Or perhaps the Earth-Mars Interplanetary Trail?

Agreed, so discussing it further is probably a waste of time.

One person's waste of time is another persons source of entertainment. For example Twain called golf "A long walk spoiled" and I waste way more time on that.

Plus as has been said before, Rossi is bad for the credibility of LENR, regardless of whether he says he is not doing it anymore.

The existence of his cult throws a dark cloud over reputable efforts. Plus he seems contagious. Other folks seem to be copying his horrible style a little bit lately.

Just to keep everyone up to date.

Rossi pumped this September test for months, as the next great validation.

Everyone on E-Cult World was enamored with waiting for these results, as a true customer would validate the ecat SKL actually works.

However, a funny thing happened on the way to the Forum.

The test became a private matter between Rossi and multiple customers with multiple demos.

The only result of this first test announced was a simple one word answer "yes" to the question "was the test successful".

Knowing Rossi, if it had not been successful, he surely would have announced it didn't work and the customer bailed, right? (Cough, cough)

Now other customers are coming in to run more tests, results of which are not going to be published either.

The next thing the E-Cult faithful are supposed to be waiting for is a "certification" test.

I think I may have heard this before with other e-cat versions.

Apparently the "certificators" are now responsible for proving the e-cat works.

We all know how safety certifications always spend great efforts measuring product performance, right? (cough, cough)

Hope everyone is preparing your portion of crow to consume, which as a poster commented was imminent many months ago.